It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange explanation for vehicles at Jacksonville Airfield

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by Essan

Notice how noone really acknowledges the fact that these were shown to be Kias, or that the picture is 2 years old?

Live in the moment I guess.
In another thread, someone identified them as having been Kias, then a local member said that he remembered them driving in and out of there. He said they were not Kias, that they were full-size white cargo vans, GMC as I recall.

Just depends which moment you live in, that's all.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by Essan

Notice how noone really acknowledges the fact that these were shown to be Kias, or that the picture is 2 years old?

In another thread, someone identified them as having been Kias, then a local member said that he remembered them driving in and out of there. He said they were not Kias, that they were full-size white cargo vans, GMC as I recall.

Doesn't change the fact that people on ATS routinely ignore any post that doesn't fit in with the "OMG THIS IS A CONSPIRACY" mindset.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

There is/was a ATS member by the name of Zorgon who has a website called TheLivingMoon-dot-Com which is presented by the "Pegasus Research Consortium."

Is that what you were referring to??

Also, I say is/was because Zorgon has been absent lately...hopefully he's OK....he created some great threads.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

How you guys sleep at night coming up with all this conspiracy garbage is beyond me. Maybe they are a CIA front. I don't know but u don't either. You make huge leaps of logic that become truth in your minds. Of course they are involved in joint projects. They are an engineering firm. That's what they do. You fill ATS with paranoid fantasies and conjecture. The joos run the world. the illuminati run the world. I spent 3.5 years in the army and realized the government could f*** up a wet dream. No way they could carry out conspiracies at the level you guys imagine. Are they to be trusted? Not on a bet but get real. Everything is not a conspiracy to take over the world. What could BP possibly gain by engineering the spill? They f***** up. Simple enough. That's what people do, f*** up. Their shares have plummeted. the only way things like this won't happen is if we stop using oil completely and then you can kiss the internet and what we euphemistically call civilization goodbye.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by Essan

Doesn't change the fact that people on ATS routinely ignore any post that doesn't fit in with the "OMG THIS IS A CONSPIRACY" mindset.

I agree that some people on ATS are like that, however, some people are just logical. Just because one person makes a claim in a thread at a point with no information to back it up other than to say "I called the guys up, they said they were kia's, case closed", doesnt mean that everyone is going to believe them. In any case, you're derailing this thread which has some pretty solid research put into it.

I for one think this is an awesome thread. The more I read about different trails of information concerning goldman sachs, and the bp oil spill, the more this is all coming together to be much bigger than I had originally thought. It seems they didn't do nearly as good a job of pre-planning and covering their tracks this time as they did 9/11.... this job is as sloppy as the oil spill itself.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Nano... Nano's,

I have to get silly for a moment... I love you ATS guys... you make me want to save more souls... there could just be hope for our little nano-cell space ship after all.('
')

Come out come out from whatever elite tomb cave your in... BIG DADDY's COMING BACK AND YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS SPANKING YOU PERVERTS.('
')

This deserves a Secret to be devolved;

Jesus code word... Operation Heavens gate;('
')

>> Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

But Sirius B here, not to be off subject matter... yes probably a Kia distribution hub.

PS,
MSM is just trying to get ratings because CNN is getting more cattle points.

Eat some peace today... It's gooood and has all the recommended nuourishment for the soul.( WARNINGthis claim has not been evaluated by the FDA)

Mr X('
')

Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active imagination and lives in a basement unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader before taking any of this Seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?('
').

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Reynolds Airpark” is listed in the Clay County Fla. plat/tax rolls as being wholly owned by a company named Pegasus International.

I looked. I don’t see a Pegasus International owning property in Clay county.
clayclerk.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So I went to my barber and got a haircut the other day. Turns out the barbershop is a CIA front!

Then I went to my local florist to get my wife a bouquet for her birthday. Turns out after a little digging, I found out the flower shop is a CIA FRONT!!

Wow. They are everywhere.

Enough of the wild stories already.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Whos ruining our conspiracy hunt with all this kia stuff? Please stop it! We've got a great whodunnit going and your ruining all the fun with your common sense and logical debunking!

Now, back to the conspiracy...

Your all doing a great job so far! BUT...how can we tie the pope into this? Any suggestions?

Can someone do a cross refference search for the term PEGASUS and the vatican? Something's bound to turn up...I can just feel it...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pegasus Kia
1289 Stony Point Rd
Charlottesville, Virginia 22911
(804) 977-6060

irony, coincidental? look up "operation Pegasus" on google and it goes to mention those KIA (killed in action)...back to the VANS!

I work as a manager for a dealer (Hyundai) and I KNOW that if the vehicles staged at the old airport were of ONE color, then they are FLEET units, which means they will be leased to companies with which contracts are in place (Enterprise car rental for example). I saw the photo and that was A LOT of white vehicles. They were not evenly distributed to dealers...so what companies got them?

I can't tell from the googleearth images that they are KIA vans...doesn't matter, a large assembly of any make/model would be for specific orders (for example if you saw 1,000 white Dodge Chargers staged for shipping you would know that those will eventually be police cruisers).

I agree that a REAL investigative reporter would "dig" into this lead and see where it leads...investigative journalism may be on it's last breath.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinger_ray
Pegasus Kia
1289 Stony Point Rd
(804) 977-6060

[edit on 10-6-2010 by grom0007]

DID ANYONE CATCH THAT????
1289 Stony Point Rd......1+2+8= 11....+9, reversed = 9/11!!!!
the zip is 22911...the last three digits are: 911!!!!!!!!
the phone is 804 - 977 -6060...if we take the 22 from the zip we get:
2+2 =4 +8 = 12 + 04 = 16...6+1 = 7...7 +9 = 16 +7 = 23 +7 = 30. 30 =3 + 0 = 3 +6 = 9....9 + 060 is 9/6 WHICH IS ONLY 5 AWAY FROM 9/11!!!!!!!!!!

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grom0007

Hey grom0007,

I almost almost peed my Galactic level standard issued cargo trousers after your comment...('
')...('
')

I'm sure Art bell believes in Karma('
')

Theirs a funny story about that Pope eggs Benedict guy I will have SEE what floppy drive I have it on in my 300 year old library ...

Peace out... and I'm on board your vacuum tube anti-gravity train.

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Again,
Stop wasting yur breath derailing our little investigative work here. You don't believe something, don't read it! Go away, back to your rock!
No one here knows what we are reading, we are speculating, just like every other subject on this site.
So sick and tired of the paid typists!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
KIA = Killed In Action

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
maybe you can figure out what is true in ATS by calculating a) how much relevant information is originally brought forth, b) how loggical and well researched the information is, and then multiply those two by c) how many people troll the thread and try to derail it with nonsense and mockery.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dethroner]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Excellent, well researched thread - just what we like to see.

Especially suspicious about Goldman shorting TransOcean stock right before the explosion.

Someone should investigate them, but probably never will.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorry if sounds silly, but.....

There is just one thing I don't understand. Why there are missing vehicles right in the middle of the raws/columns?? I mean, if someone move one of them, this will be one of the edge. Or.... why they left empty spots in the middle??

I hope someone could answer that, thanks a lot.

sorry if my english is not as good as I wish.

Remember this?: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007

Originally posted by stinger_ray
Pegasus Kia
1289 Stony Point Rd
(804) 977-6060

DID ANYONE CATCH THAT????
1289 Stony Point Rd......1+2+8= 11....+9, reversed = 9/11!!!!
the zip is 22911...the last three digits are: 911!!!!!!!!
the phone is 804 - 977 -6060...if we take the 22 from the zip we get:
2+2 =4 +8 = 12 + 04 = 16...6+1 = 7...7 +9 = 16 +7 = 23 +7 = 30. 30 =3 + 0 = 3 +6 = 9....9 + 060 is 9/6 WHICH IS ONLY 5 AWAY FROM 9/11!!!!!!!!!!

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit of a stretch, I think.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters
reply to post by Misoir

How you guys sleep at night coming up with all this conspiracy garbage is beyond me. Maybe they are a CIA front. I don't know but u don't either. You make huge leaps of logic that become truth in your minds. Of course they are involved in joint projects. They are an engineering firm. That's what they do. You fill ATS with paranoid fantasies and conjecture. The joos run the world. the illuminati run the world. I spent 3.5 years in the army and realized the government could f*** up a wet dream. No way they could carry out conspiracies at the level you guys imagine. Are they to be trusted? Not on a bet but get real. Everything is not a conspiracy to take over the world. What could BP possibly gain by engineering the spill? They f***** up. Simple enough. That's what people do, f*** up. Their shares have plummeted. the only way things like this won't happen is if we stop using oil completely and then you can kiss the internet and what we euphemistically call civilization goodbye.

Then my question would be, why do you frequent and post on this site?

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethroner
maybe you can figure out what is true in ATS by calculating a) how much relevant information is originally brought forth, b) how loggical and well researched the information is, and then multiply those two by c) how many people troll the thread and try to derail it with nonsense and mockery.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dethroner]

yes, of course. because if someone doesn't find compelling evidence to believe an allegation then that automatically morphs into evidence!!! the more people that doubt an issue, the more it must be true!!! we'll never learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join