It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama pledges $400 million for Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by ironfalcon

That's completely crazy, I thought the US was on Israel's side and have been supplying Israel with weapons to protect themselves from these Hamas Muppets.

That's like my Wife giving my ex Wife money when I told her to pi** off years ago, durh!

Has Obama been brainwashed?

Ask yourself if YOU'VE been brainwashed, after all the Khazars own your media.

It's quite sad that you have to ask if someone is brainwashed because they insist on being neutral on Middle East issues. You expect blind support for the apartheid state because YOU have been brainwashed. People like you, whether intentional or not, are the cause of our problems. The butterfly effect.

Obama throws a measly 400 million to the Palestinians, a drop in the bucket and perhaps a mockery in comparison to the aide the apartheid state gets, and people start asking if he is brainwashed. It's quite mind-boggling and if people don't stop this blind support of the Khazars then we're all dead. As if giving them billions wasn't enough, they were given 500+ nukes. Why don't we just install bombs inside everyone and hand the control panel over to netanyahu? Will that satisfy their "defense" needs?

You know what, I don't want to be an anti-Semite. I will make it my life mission to install bombs into everyone and hand the control panel over to netanyahu. I will be given a noble peace prize for fighting anti-Semites, because in the eyes of the Khazars everyone is a threat to them.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

[edit on 10-6-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

So we can add you to the list of Israel Bashers then lol

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

How about a few thousand for NW Ohio Tornado relief ?

We lost a high school and police station, not to mention the people who lost their homes.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by TSawyer

Just one error there,

The Aparethid State Basher
The Khazar Basher

I prefer the Khazar Basher

A bunch of Khazars calling themselves Jews and plagiarizing the name of ancient Israel to use for their fraudulent country? I'm not buying it. At least they showed their true colors when they used the Star of Satan for their flag. I applaud them for being blunt about who they work for.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No. We can add you to the list of USA bashers. Don't question their motives. They support Israel and Israel should be greatful for what it gets. But they're not going to put all their eggs in one basket. And Israel is not indispensable.

If Israeli's want to bite the hand that feeds by all means keep on criticising the UN and the international community and even the USA. See what happens to your right to exist if you cross us. Nobody gets away with it and neither will Israel.

You are with us or against us. Don't forget that. We won't. And don't forget they owe us for life.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

How about a few thousand for NW Ohio Tornado relief ?

We lost a high school and police station, not to mention the people who lost their homes.

Why weren't you, or others, complaining when the billions of aide were sent to the apartheid State? Does the combination of words Palestine and aide get your tingling senses riffled? Money is money, perhaps people only get angry when the Khazars aren't the one benefiting from it. Probably why the same people weren't so furious of Madoff as they are Obama for throwing a measly 400 million to starving humans.

The insane logic I see here is God will bless you if you send money to the Khazars, but not the Palestinians (modern Hebrews). No wonder America is going to hell in a basket.

I wish I was a Khazar. I could kill babies and steal land all day, whiles Americans get angry when their president offers to help the babies I kill, even if it is by donating funds which amounts to less than a fraction of what us Khazars get in aide. I am going to pray to God to make me into a Khazar in the next life. I will be able to do whatever I want and if anyone has a problem, I will say anti-Semite and they will go away.

And I don't have to stop being a kid when I grow up! I can play pirate in international seas and nobody can do anything, but this time I can use real guns and kill people. I can shoot anyone I want 4 times in the head and claim that they attacked me. The police will only say that they were an anti-Semite, even though the person is dead and can't defend themselves.

Being a Khazar is SO cool!

You know when we used to play with fire trucks and bulldozers as children? As a Khazar, I will be able to do that in real life. For example, if an American activist comes in our country and tries to tell us to be nice, we can roll over them just like how we used to practice when we were children. Nobody can say anything, because I am a Khazar and that would make them an anti-Semite.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I agree with people getting aid as after all, I flew to Egypt last week to give loads of toys, books and games to kids in an Orphanage in Luxor! The questions I got at check-in at Gatwick were many lol.

So if we KNOW for definate that it will be spent on food and actually given to the people that need it, I can't see a problem.

But as with most Charities in the World, only a very small percentage of what you give actually goes towards the people that need it.

Look at how many millions the UN and people like Unicef have been given and spent over the years. You still get the Governments keep it for themselves (North Korea amongst many).

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

At least we're loyal !!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Disgusting, if he really wanted to help palestine how about stop funding israel?

So simple, it's the most peaceful and efficient approach AND it won't contribute to the ever increasing debt.

This money will never go to the people!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight. We are going to borrow another 400 million from China and then we are gonna give it to palestinians but we get to pay the interest on the loan...

stupid is as stupid does!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
Ok, let me get this straight. We are going to borrow another 400 million from China and then we are gonna give it to palestinians but we get to pay the interest on the loan...

stupid is as stupid does!

You've summed this up perfectly.

I think Obama should resign after this balls-up because he can't be of sane mind doing this!

Absolutely unbelievable and it's usually women that are bad with money! Maybe Michelle holds the purse strings in their house?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join