It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Threatens War if Turkish PM Tries to Deliver Gaza Aid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
news.antiwar.com...

Israeli Army commander and top Likud member Uzi Dayan today warned on Israeli Army Radio that Israel would consider any attempt by the Turkish military to protect future aid ships from attack an “act of war.”

With Israeli protesters already condemning Erdogan, is war on the table?Dayan then added that if Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan attempted to accompany the aid ships personally, as he has reportedly considered “we would not try to take over the ship he was on, but would sink it.” He added that Erdogan’s presence on a future aid ship would also be a casus belli for an Israeli war against Turkey.

The Israeli killings have only increased the number of groups planning attempts to deliver aid, and Israeli officials have promised to stop all these attempts militarily as well.

The explicit threat of war against Turkey is something new, however. While Israel starts wars with a casualness rarely seen in other nations, an attack on Turkey, a key NATO member with an enormous military, would be something quite different from a monthlong attack on the Gaza Strip or blowing up metro Beirut with air strikes.

wow ok so the Israelis are threatening to kill the elected leader of Turkey if he tries to deliver aid to gaza and start a war with their country... is there any doubt in your minds now who the real bad guys are? i want this.. i want this war. It is time Israel realizes the precarious position they really are in and learn that they are not as special as they think they are. it reminds me of nazis thinking theyre the superior race.. Israelis have this same complex going for themselves. its criminal.. up until quite recently i was pro-israeli.. then i started thinkin outside the box.. started lookin at the facts, just purely started looking really.. and while im not a big fan of people in general, im not against the israeli cause they are jews.. im against them cause they think they're hypocrites.. fascists...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This could very well tie in with one of the other threads where Israel has asked the US increase the amount of goodies they have available to them. They know something is coming, and from all their posturing lately, I would have to say they are going to be the ones to start that something.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dont get it.

Israel has commited an act of piracy against civilian ships, yet now they still rattling their sabers.

they must be whether a) gone completely crazy with power
b) have no regrets of using nukes
c)have a bigger ace up their sleeves than we can even fathom

d) delusional

i really cant think of anything else, since they would be completelly alone with that (war against Turkey), because the main NATO player (USofA) would have to aid a NATO member (Turkey).

...ooooooor

Something way bigger is going on and all this Israel vs Turkey thing is used as a smokescreen, so we keep focussed on that and ONLY that.
Sleight -off- hand style

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

I think it is C, they have GOD on their side. Never underestimate the amount of crazy people can pull off when GOD is on their side.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinmanis there any doubt in your minds now who the real bad guys are? i want this.. i want this war.

I see who sows hatred here and craves for war. There is no doubt in my mind about you. Childish stuff like "bad guys" is for potheads and arabs. If the turks use their forces to break a military blockade in a warzone and deliver goods to the blockaded party, they commit an act of war and provoke a reaction. Can't be that hard to understand.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Any links for the next aid ship going to Gaza? I would love to join.

I was planning on taking a trip to southern Africa this summer, but I think I might just help out Gaza and Turkey. I have my passports and all that, I just need the time and place.

I dare Israel to sink the next ship, they will have so many troops massed on their borders their heads will spin.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chase the sun

Dont forget, first blood was already drawn, and it was on Israels behalf.
Turkish civilians killed by Israeli soldiers.

Dont portrait them (Israel) as the ones "defending" themselves, cause thats not what they did. If you attack first, nothing you subsequently do can be called "self defense" anymore

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well I know that UK is going to send Aid and I dont think the government is going to send aid knowing full well its not going to reach Gaza. So I dont think Turkey is going to be the only military aiding the aid ships...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

IF Turkey attacks Israel first, then NATO does not have to respond, see Iraq war and Vietnam when NATO did not fought with America. And you people are crazy if you think Turkey is going to risk a War against Israel; Not with out Iran, Syria, Jordan, and even Russia's help... Damn where have I read that before?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow, with people wanting this war to happen, it's gonna' happen. What will you then long for after you get what you want?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

I think it is C, they have GOD on their side. Never underestimate the amount of crazy people can pull off when GOD is on their side.

Where does God say that he is on the side of Khazars?

Where did he state that?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chase the sun

Originally posted by TheCoffinmanis there any doubt in your minds now who the real bad guys are? i want this.. i want this war.

I see who sows hatred here and craves for war. There is no doubt in my mind about you. Childish stuff like "bad guys" is for potheads and arabs. If the turks use their forces to break a military blockade in a warzone and deliver goods to the blockaded party, they commit an act of war and provoke a reaction. Can't be that hard to understand.

An illegal blockade has no legitimacy.

People like you must be hard of hearing or indifferent to international law.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

Originally posted by Rook1545

Where does God say that he is on the side of Khazars?

Where did he state that?

God does not say he is on the side of the Khazars, but on the side of the Jews. A jew is a jew, it does not matter if they converted or born into they are still a Jew.

And I guess we shall see if Israel or even if God does exist in the coming months, I'd have to say that if God is on Israel's side Turkey is Fooked.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

Originally posted by chase the sun

An illegal blockade has no legitimacy.

People like you must be hard of hearing or indifferent to international law.

Sure and trying to run a blockade is an act of war, Israel should have waited until they were in Israeli waters before they boarded the boat, but many of you Israel haters would have beat on your chest a little more.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chase the sun

" I see who sows hatred here and craves for war. There is no doubt in my mind about you. Childish stuff like "bad guys" is for potheads and arabs. If the turks use their forces to break a military blockade in a warzone and deliver goods to the blockaded party, they commit an act of war and provoke a reaction. Can't be that hard to understand. "

Potheads and Arabs ? And you have the audacity to accuse someone of being childish ???

Military blockade in a war zone ?

Israel has openly denied that they are an occupying force in Gaza , MORE THAN ONCE .

So , that begs the question ... Do you actually understand the definition of "military blockade in a warzone" ?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Please explain how it is an act of war to break a blockade that is not LEGAL to begin with

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Interesting to see someone who "wants" a war! Could be that this was exactly the plan, to get the whole world riled up, just the way the "whole world" got tired of Hitler.

Continuing the comparison, "what if" Israel is supposed to do, exactly what they do, all the time? I've said it before, it's one of Israel's primary functions to serve as a flash-point in the perpetual war. At any moment, this "war" can heat-up, or cool down. It only takes a tiny match to be lit, and the flames will roar.

Conventional history goes on to say that Hitler used the war as an excellent cover for reducing the Jewish population of Europe. Whether we agree with the history books, or not, realize that a good hot war has always served as a wonderful way to get rid of lots of people, real fast.

Long ago, the very practical Israeli's made some cold calculations, and determined that the continuing existence of their nation was highly unlikely, given the high Palestinian birthrate, compared to theirs. The writing was on the wall so-to-speak. The numbers dictated that the survival of Israel meant that Palestinians would have to die (to put it bluntly). From the Israeli point of view, there was little choice, they believe that their survival depends upon what could be called a "Final Solution"...

To this end, Israeli labs work continuously trying to discover a perhaps "humane" way to deal with the problem. Genetic research in that nation is like nothing anywhere else on the globe. Ideally, they would like to find a "silver bullet" disease that can be introduced into a target population, that has little chance of infecting their own. The holy-grail for them is to find something uniquely "Arab" in the genetic code, that is absent from Jews. To date, no success (could it be because they are related closer than they would each ever like to admit?).

Anyway, my point is, history will likely repeat itself and possibly in a most ironic way. Our masters love irony by the way.

A final point though. The Jews / Zionists are also being used, and many anti-zionist Jewish writers see this too. This whole thing was never planned to end well for the Jews, but many are waking up to this fact now. Unfortunately, within the Israeli elite, their reaction to this knowledge (that they were always the expendable pawns), has angered them, and they are predictably retaliating. They are going to feel backed into a corner, and will lash out, and it will be lamentable for the poor Palestinians of course.

Alas, even this reaction was anticipated by TPTB. The Jews were perfect for their plans precisely because they have a built-in "kill-switch". The world already hates them! A great plan, truly diabolical, to use everyone like this, but the awareness should put us on the alert.

Is anger rising within us? Do we also favor war? Do we just want the Israeli's "wiped" from the map, etc.? To me, it just sounds like things are going as planned...

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms Ahead

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is few days old and there is already few threads about this topic.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sorry but when you think with logic and not your heart.....I have to go with Israel on this one.

If I had a blockade and you wanted to force your way past it, well then...you have decided your own fate.

Besides, the sooner that WW3 kicks off, the sooner we can rebuild over the nuclear ashes. With any luck, they will completely exterminate each other and we can be rid of it for all time.

I say: GO FOR IT! Let's get this over with already!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Please explain how it is an act of war to break a blockade that is not LEGAL to begin with

en.wikipedia.org...

www.reference.com...

www.britannica.com...

This answer your question?

Also Why do you think the blockade is not legal?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

new topics

top topics

join