It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Senior Elections clerk: Obama birth not here! (now gov't officails saying it!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Please remain on topic and do not discuss each other.
Make sure you post is civil.

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The director of the Hawaii State Department of Health says this guy is a liar. He says he's seen the original certificate and put his hands on it. The obstetrician that delivered him remembered his name and recalled delivering him.

And no offense but this guy is willing to testify in court. If Tim Adams is so credible then why is nobody pursuing this? Oh because the republican Governor of Hawaii had her health director go and view and check the birth certificate. They then verified he was born in Hawaii and that his birth cert was valid. Now I ask you a republican gov in 2008 in the heat of the race had the opportunity if this was true, to destroy the democratic party. Utterly destroy, for knowingly putting up an ineligible candidate. She didn't. She verified he's natural born.

If she could have proven he wasn't born there she'd have been set for life. Rich beyond imagination high ranking cabinet posts high end RNC posts. But she told the truth.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A little more info on this subject is coming out.

Elections official hits TV to affirm no Hawaii birth

I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children, also located in the capital city. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation Obama was born at its facility.

Adams, 45, stressed, "In my professional opinion, he definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

Adams is NOT questioning eligibility! He is questioning the story that we are expected to believe based on his personal knowledge of what little facts there are to study. Just like many on ATS. There is an underlying fraud somewhere within this whole story about Obama's early life. It all has to do with his mother and her illegitimate pregnancy and contrived marriage to Barack Sr.

"Yes," said Adams, reiterating his personal opinion that Obama is eligible to hold office and that the question would have been answered when the Democratic National Committee vetted him to run for public office prior to the 2008 election.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
So he was a Clinton supporter who voted for McCain.

He worked in an election office so he apparently actually cared about politics.

He is a professor so he is likely not a moron.

He still waited for Obama to get elected and be president for well over a year before bothering to mention this to anyone?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Oh, and if he did use the resources he lists to check Obama's records, he violated several state and federal privacy laws.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Elections official hits TV to affirm no Hawaii birth

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children, also located in the capital city. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

Of course, the hospital doesn't have birth certificates. Hospitals don't keep birth certificates! State Health Departments do.

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation Obama was born at its facility.

No kidding!

Adams, 45, stressed, "In my professional opinion, he definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

Well. in MY professional opinion, he definitely was born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was born in Hawaii because the Health Department has stated that they have the legal record of him being born there.

Who are you going to believe?

Thanks for the laugh!
Hospitals carrying birth certificates! Silly people!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Of course, the hospital doesn't have birth certificates. Hospitals don't keep birth certificates! State Health Departments do.

Hospitals do keep medical records though. Why did it take a public statement by a governor to decry Obama's birth hospital when his own campaign website contradicted the current "official birth hospital"? Obama doesn't know which hospital he was born in because of all of the lies told by his mother and her parents.

Did you ever do any more digging on Stanley Ann Dunham and her parents?

You know as well as I that there is much more to be learned about Obama's history than we are expected to believe. There are oddities, contradictions and inconsistencies throughout his whole story. Two memoirs published before the unaccomplished man turned 46 and became POTUS. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hospitals do keep medical records though.

Yes, and they are private BY LAW. You can't just go into a hospital and receive the medical records of someone else. What do you think?

Health Information Privacy

Why did it take a public statement by a governor to decry Obama's birth hospital when his own campaign website contradicted the current "official birth hospital"? Obama doesn't know which hospital he was born in because of all of the lies told by his mother and her parents.

Do you think Obama sat down and wrote his campaign website? Or do you think it's possible someone read the wrong hospital somewhere and copied it onto the website? What's more likely? That is was a simple mistake or that it's part of a 50-year-old intricate web of lies told my his parents and grandparents, in order to trick a nation and to have this baby be the president of the US? Come on, man, you're smarter than that.

Did you ever do any more digging on Stanley Ann Dunham and her parents?

You know I've been involved in this since the start. Since before you joined ATS. Or you should. Yes, I have read a LOT about Obama's mother and her parents.

You know as well as I that there is much more to be learned about Obama's history than we are expected to believe.

There is a lot that we don't know, but no more that we don't know about any other president. Compared to other presidents, we know a hell of a lot more about Obama. Because people are so damn nosy and think that they are entitled to know EVERYTHING about him. He wrote two books detailing his life story.

There are oddities, contradictions and inconsistencies throughout his whole story.

Most of which have been explained or debunked.

Two memoirs published before the unaccomplished man turned 46 and became POTUS. Interesting.

What do you mean "interesting"? What's so strange about that? He's an accomplished author. What's suspicious about that? Problem is, you guys find suspicions about everything he says or does. That doesn't mean anything. Just that people are suspicious.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No one has yet to debunk Michelle Obama's very public 2008 statement that Ann Dunham was "very young and very single" when she had Obama.

Contradiction, oddity, inconsistency! It does not add up and I will not accept a simple explanation of just another example of misspeak by someone very close to Obama.

Regarding the details of Obama's birth hospital. I know where I was born and I'm sure you know your birth hospital. Several sources including his website and UPI listed Queen's Hospital. Info was later scrubbed and changed. I would think a simple bio. fact sheet on a presidential candidate and public figure would list the correct hospital. Pretty simple fact really.

No marriage records, no witnesses to a marriage etc etc. Conflicting University Records of registration.... vs. the "official" timeline blah blah blah.

No worries... Just sit back relax and watch the ship sink while Obama listens contently to the orchestra on the deck.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

One more inconsistency to add to this mess. According to the "story" Obama was born roughly six months after the fabled February 2 or 21 wedding date on August 4, 1961.

However, Christopher Andersen, author of "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage" asserts that Ann told her parents of her pregnancy in "late October." So, even if she had become pregnant in early October, Obama's official birth date came ten to eleven months later.

The chronology does not add up because you have to suppose that Ann knew she was pregnant for a period of time prior to telling her parents because she would have gone to a doctor for testing. I don't believe at home test kits were available in 1960. Let alone accurate test kits.
history.nih.gov...

Ann, would have first suspected a pregnancy after a missed period and then would have had to consult a physician to confirm it and subsequently notify her parents. Considering this, Obama would have been born much earlier than we are expected to believe.

Inconsistencies at every corner and at every turn a dead end.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

If she (Republican governor of Hawaii) could have proven he wasn't born there she'd have been set for life. Rich beyond imagination high ranking cabinet posts high end RNC posts. But she told the truth.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

You want to know what's really hilarious about all this?

To me, it's that we have a group of people here on ATS always talking about how there's no difference between Republicans and Democrats and how everything including obama's presidency is really being run by "TPTB", a shadowy group that runs the world.

Then a bunch of these same people make posts like the one quoted here about how a Republican would have blown obama's cover in a heartbeat if she could have.

Well, excuse me.
Don't any of you have the intelligence then to also conclude that IF there were these all-powerful shadowy people running everything including making obama president that they'd also control the Republican governor of Hawaii and make it clear to her what she should and shouldn't say about his birth certificate?

IF you really want to believe in the TPTB conspiracy, then embrace it and run with it ...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No one has yet to debunk Michelle Obama's very public 2008 statement that Ann Dunham was "very young and very single" when she had Obama.

Contradiction, oddity, inconsistency! It does not add up and I will not accept a simple explanation of just another example of misspeak by someone very close to Obama.

The word "misspeak" has become a euphemism for the word "lie" for many in the obama administration and on the left in general. So, I'm glad to see you call them out on it.

And so all of this "misspeaking" is what helps keep this conspiracy theory alive.

I heard a saying along time ago that maybe would help the obama administration and their supporters. It is simply, "If you always tell the truth, you never have to remember what you said".

All should be able to see that that simple saying would make life so much easier for obama and his administration ...

[edit on 6/22/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I can see now that in light of the fact Mr Adams is turning out to be another unreliable witness as usual birthers move on to other 'questions' of theirs that absolutely provde nothing of the sort to prove this president ineligible.

'Mrs Dunham said this'
'Obama did that'

This is 'questionable', that is 'hypothetical', we will 'assume' this happened'. This is all birthers seem to be left with, 'questions' they make up off the spot to further this conspiracy as if anybody else is going to give a damn then they go off about hypotheticals, and this is how they intend to go about charging this president for being ineligible in a court of law? Your 'questions' don't prove anything more than your own personal suspicion. Your 'hypotheticals' don't prove anything more than a minor possibility.

Instead of just simply dealing with the fact the president was born in the United states, you would go so far as to instead believe this was some 40year conspiracy involving his parents and government officials, with the fact that 8th month pregnant mrs Dunham managed to afford and catch a week long plane ride to Kenya to give birth on the otherside of Kenya to the presidents fathers homeland, it is beyond me why anybody who insist on rather believing this?? It is delusional at best. Theres this unwillingness to just deal with the fact he won the elections. Surely, surely 2008 never really happened?? Right? This man could not have won the elections!

In anycase here is some more on Mr Adams interms of his claims:

I checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama.

"Our office does not have access to birth records," Takahashi said. "That's handled by the state of Hawaii Department of Health. Where he's getting that, I don't know. Put it this way: Barack Obama was not trying to register to vote in Hawaii. He is, as far as I know, not a registered voter here. So no one was looking that up."

Takahashi explained that the "senior elections clerk" job that Adams held was a low-level data entry position dealing with voter registration and absentee ballots -- Adams was one of dozens of temporary employees who staffed the pre-election rush. And he contradicted Adams's claims that Obama's lack of a birth certificate was an "open secret" or that voters contacted the office to ask about it.

"To be honest, I fielded no questions about that," Takahashi said. "Why would anyone ask us? We don't have those records."

voices.washingtonpost.com...

Judging by the tone of birthers, shifting to other birth conspiracies, its evident Mr Adams isn't mounting to much..... just like the other birther witnesses.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And what difference would it make if Stanley WAS single when she had Obama Jr.?

My mother was pregnant before she got married. With another man's child! This was in the 1930s. It was scandalous! She never told anyone and denied it till the day she died because she was so embarrassed and ashamed. We finally got the truth from my father. But what difference did that make? None. I'm still who I am and I was still born where I said I was born.

What difference would it make?

I know where I was born and I'm sure you know your birth hospital.

And you think Obama personally wrote those bio pages on the Internet? These mistakes happen.

No marriage records, no witnesses to a marriage etc etc. Conflicting University Records of registration.... vs. the "official" timeline blah blah blah.

None of the things you mention would make ONE bit of difference in his eligibility. Frankly, they're none of your business.

However, Christopher Andersen, author of "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage" asserts ...

Who says he has his facts straight? Why do you believe this guy?

Inconsistencies at every corner and at every turn a dead end.

And none of these alleged inconsistencies make a bit of difference to anyone other than the gossip mill. Let's say Barack Obama Sr wasn't his dad. So what? That doesn't change who he is or the fact that he was legally elected as our president.

Birthers think they have every right to every piece of information about Obama and you simply don't.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And what difference would it make if Stanley WAS single when she had Obama Jr.?

It would mean that he has been spinning lies like a spider web. I have never questioned his eligibility to serve under citizenship guidelines. I have questioned his story based on known facts, accounts and statements that contradict the official obama fable from birth through his Chicago years.

If his mother was single than so be it. Just admit it and stop telling lies to cover lies. Admit the fraudulent marriage and just stop with the BS.

It doesn't add up and you know it.

BTW. Christopher Alexander is a well regarded writer and biographer who conducted extensive research and interviews to write his book. Whereas, Obama just used ghost writers and fabrications to fill the covers of his books.

Let's say Barack Obama Sr wasn't his dad. So what? That doesn't change who he is or the fact that he was legally elected as our president.

It does raise the question regarding the accuracy of the information given on all of his applications and records especially if his birthday is actually several months earlier than is stated. Lies lies lies yeah...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It would mean that he has been spinning lies like a spider web.

It would mean that he either lied about his parents' history or he didn't know any better. I didn't know that my sister was actually my HALF-sister until I was in my 30s. Doesn't mean I was lying.

And, like it or not, there's no law against lying about when and if your parents were married.

BTW. Christopher Alexander is a well regarded writer and biographer who conducted extensive research and interviews to write his book. Whereas, Obama just used ghost writers and fabrications to fill the covers of his books.

I'd have to see where Alexander got his information to take his word for it. And I don't know where you got the idea that Obama's books were ghost-written. Most likely that's just more gossip.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrampsLEn
I am not cheering him on. But I have been and remain concerned with how often the TPTB seem to cloak information to the people regarding our pols. I distrust secrecy and clandestine activities and immediately begin to suspect the worst when I see coversion. I instinctively view guvmint secrecy as disrespect for the electorate and abuse of power.

So what secrecy is it that you are so concerned about now and were you as concerned with McCain and all past potential presidents? Did you care about all past sitting presidents in your lifetime in this same manner? Is this curiosity new to Obama?

Fair enough. But ask yourself this question. Is there anything that could be posted at any time that would change your mind on this issue? If not, then are you not being narrow-minded on this issue because you like and/or admire Obama?

Sure there is.

Proof that Hawaii is lying.
Proof that the birth certificate was fabricated with false information.
Proof he was born anywhere else.

Speculation and proven frauds just do not do it for me. So far, all I see is plenty of proof he was born in Hawaii and all the "proof" otherwise keeps getting debunked or getting crazier. So ask yourself, why are you so eager to believe an idea that has only been built on proven lies and obscure speculation?

I have read so many outrageous posts on Bush and Reagan here at ATS that is just as off-the-wall as anything ever said about O.

Not sure where you see all these Reagan claims and for Bush, I have seen nothing as outrageous. I know Reagan was supposed to be the antichrist but I have not seen that here.

However, I do read many of them (not all---I have another life) because I want to know if there is something there. Something that makes me step out of my paradigm-restricted views. Many of the 9/11 conspiracies have recently given me pause to think and ponder. Am I convinced? No. But I do not want to close my mind to anything. I love the information and thoughtful discourse even if I do not like the issue. You usually provide that and since that original post you have done this.

Pretty much the same reason I come here. I just do not get this one. A Kenyan BC surfaces and people believe it. It is proven fake and people say "but now I have questions." All official channels by which a man's citizenship can be proven have been taken. 4 or 5 fake Kenyan BCs later and people still think there are questions. So now, we need to see his private college records. Why? Because there is a question. What is it based on? Lies but hey, who cares, it is still a question. So now colleges are in on it. Not one person with access to those records is willing to talk, not even to a friend. More questions based on nothing. It perplexes me, it really does.

Just look at Jibejo for a good example. Each time he is shown to be wrong, he just changes the question. It is to the point that if you believe one birther story, you have to know the others cannot be true. So now, which birther story has the most legit questions without being self-contradictory. If any of this is out there, I would love to see it. All I see is new kindling being tossed on a dying fire. Kindling just will not get us very far.

I am sure that most people in Benjamin Franklin's time would have thought him a bit daffy for attaching a metal key to a string and flying it in an electrical storm.

Sorry but I fail to see how that applies. I am talking about someone who touches a stove, burns himself, and touches it again, burns himself, and touches it again. That is not exactly the same as breaking through the norm to attempt to find the unkown. We know what happens when you touch the stove, you just get burned. Doing it repeatedly makes you look stupid, not courageously experimental.

Thus, the multiple FAKE Kenyan birth certificates.

My point, after I disgreed with his conclusions, was that we should not close our minds to the prospect of deceit anywhere it might be found. That is how TPTB aim to control our thoughts.

I have no issue with that but how many times would you go into Capone's vault before you decided it is empty?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Adams is NOT questioning eligibility! He is questioning the story that we are expected to believe based on his personal knowledge of what little facts there are to study. Just like many on ATS. There is an underlying fraud somewhere within this whole story about Obama's early life. It all has to do with his mother and her illegitimate pregnancy and contrived marriage to Barack Sr.

I do not have access to your tax records. Should I then assume you are conducting some type of tax malfeasance simply because I do not have access to your records?

He does not have access so he makes up questions about info he has no access to and that seems like sound reasoning?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
A Kenyan BC surfaces and people believe it. It is proven fake and people say "but now I have questions." All official channels by which a man's citizenship can be proven have been taken. 4 or 5 fake Kenyan BCs later and people still think there are questions. So now, we need to see his private college records. Why? Because there is a question. What is it based on? Lies but hey, who cares, it is still a question. So now colleges are in on it. Not one person with access to those records is willing to talk, not even to a friend. More questions based on nothing. It perplexes me, it really does.

Very well-said. And this is how all the suspicion around Obama's birth started in the first place. Someone planted the QUESTION in the minds of the public: "This man with the funny name and looking different than all our other presidents... Where was he born, anyway? His father was a foreigner... Think about that..." and people started asking questions, all based on a suspicion... That's where this whole "birther/secret Muslim/son of Malcolm X" thing started.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.morningliberty.com... ama/

Here is the story.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Well, just like clockwork!
Here's THIS WEEKS birther thread! Gee, WND as a source by any chance?
Tally ho to this weeks episode of "Beating a Dead Horse!
Now, the 'wingers accuse me of being a Obama schill, or if we are really into drama, a Government agent! Then a series of swarmy exchanges between birthers and rational people, goes on for a couple pages, then obscurity. Birthers are....boring.
Repeat weekly.

Off-Topic---
And once again we see you on the other side of that coin also beating a dead horse. You are a hippocrate at best.

If the issue is such a dead horse to you why post?

On-topic--

The thing that really gets me is the college records. Why hide behind lawyers and foolish followers?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join