It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Senior Elections clerk: Obama birth not here! (now gov't officails saying it!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Tim Adams
Tim Adams is Managing Director of The Lindsey Group. Previously, Mr. Adams served as Under Secretary of Treasury for International Affairs. As Under Secretary, Mr. Adams was the Administration’s point person on international financial issues, including exchange rate policy, G-7 meetings, and IMF and World Bank issues. He regularly interacted with counterparts in key emerging markets including China, India, and Brazil and traveled extensively throughout Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.

Prior to assuming his post as Under Secretary, Mr. Adams had served as Chief of Staff to both Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill and Treasury Secretary John Snow. He was Policy Director for the Bush-Cheney re-election campaign from November 2003 through the end of 2004 and also served as a full time member of the Bush-Cheney campaign staff in Austin in the 2000 campaign. Mr. Adams also served in the White House under the first President Bush at the Office of Policy Development.

In 1993, Mr. Adams co-founded the G-7 Group, a Washington-based advisory firm. He later headed their Washington operation as Managing Director.

Mr. Adams holds a B.S. in Finance and a Masters in Public Administration and an M.A. in International Relations from the University of Kentucky.

www.thelindseygroup.com...

So you think somebody who worked for both Bush's in the White House would vote for Hillary Clinton over John McCain?

And how about this article by him.

A Republican Perspective BY TIMOTHY D. ADAMS

Wait did that say "A Republican Perspective". Yes it did.

Heres a quote from him in another article.

The lack of initiative among policymakers has caused some experts to question the quality of leadership on Capitol Hill. Tim Adams, a former Treasury official under the Bush administration who is now managing director of the Lindsey Group, an economic consulting firm, said the current financial crisis should be the country’s “call to arms to get our fiscal house in order.” To do it, though, the country needs strong leadership, “and right now we don’t have it.”

Adams of the Lindsey Group suggested the crisis has something to do with all Americans — eager consumers who bought things they didn’t need to fill houses they couldn’t afford.

“Maybe,” he said, “this is a period when we reconnect with what’s real in life.”

washingtonindependent.com...

So this guy advised Bush into the problems that led to the collapse. Then says its the eager consumers who caused it. Could this be the same guy who might of told John McCain that the economy was stronge as it was collapseing in front of our eyes?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Why would the framers of the constitution include a clause that said the president had to be natural born if they didn't expect any president to actually have to demonstrate this?

I have no doubt the president must demonstrate his eligibility, however he is not obligated by the constitution to demonstrate his eligibility to every single voter in the nation. This isnt a democracy, its a Republic, and as per constitutional guidelines, what matters regarding the presidents eligibility all comes down to the December 15th presidential confirmation. December 15th came and went, and the president demonstrated sufficiently his eligibility. Afew disgruntled voters does not account for the president having the prove anything any further.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
A college professor

He is not a college professor. His is an assistant graduate to a professor in class. Another lie.

Whats more interesting Timothy Adams himself stated he had left this position of his in August of 2008. Hawaii's primary was on the 20th of September 2008, and ofcourse the general elections in November. He left before things even started. So its another fact to look towards.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So...your telling me a TEMP, even a well connected TEMP has access to every single person's bank information, birth records, social security numbers, etc. That this TEMP WORKER has told this "open secret" that "EVERYONE" in gov't knows about and hes the only one who's now letting it slip? Your honestly saying that the Clintons (who are devastatingly good at political knife fights), the McCain camp and/or the entire GOP could not find evidence (or even enough of a blip to cast political doubt for the masses) for Obama not being born a US citizen? Seriously Birthers are the most fun conspiracy theory group i've ever run across. The leaps, bounds, rambling misquotes and what not are by far the most entertaining...and here i thought Nibiru adherents were bad.

Theres a ton of reasons to dislike Obama. Disagree with his policies? Check. Don't like him as a person? Good to go. Hate his choice of dijon mustard on a burger instead of good ole american mustard? AWWW YEAH! But dislike him because you think he was born in Kenya/USSR/Womb of a Demon Hellspawn? You really need to consider readjusting your tinfoil hat because ya got problems my friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow . Government propaganda through internet is real. Now i believe. Just Wow at some people's arguments.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

US Treasury's Adams resigns for family reasons
Reuters
Friday, February 2, 2007; 9:11 AM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Undersecretary for International Affairs Tim Adams said on Friday he was resigning to spend more time with his wife and children.

"My responsibilities to my spouse and three young children are simply incompatible with the demands of continued service in the Administration, and I refuse to give anything but my best as I endeavor to make a difference in public service," Adams said.

Adams said in a resignation letter to President Bush that was released by the Treasury that he would stay in the job long enough to allow a smooth transition for his successor.

www.washingtonpost.com...

So the guy resigned just befor TSHTF.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sounds like Obama is a plant who is here to oversea the collapse of the USA. Now i don't know if he is NWO, KGB, or fighting for Islam but what I do know is that he is not the person he was sold to be. he has done the opposite of everything he campaigned for and is obviously not interested in the damage that is being caused in the gulf.

Taking all this into consideration and the strange activities in the Gulf of Aden, maybe he is a Reptilian overlord.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I agree that Obamas reaction to the spill has been lackluster, but what exactly do you think he should have done? Seized BP's assets? Sent in the marines? The government doesn't exactly have a lot of expertise in dealing with what amounts to a massive oil and methane volcano well over a mile deep.

Although BP's been lying through their teeth the entire time, so one way or the other theres a long list of people who are going to have their heads on a pike by the time all this is over, and i think at very least BP should lose all US oil drilling contracts.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

You vastly overestimate the vetting process......

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
Wow . Government propaganda through internet is real. Now i believe. Just Wow at some people's arguments.

Such as?

Just wondering if you can clear up what you see as government propoganda and how you determine it as such.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Taking all this into consideration and the strange activities in the Gulf of Aden, maybe he is a Reptilian overlord.

Yeah, that is probably it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by anon72

Is it not strange that this, being a conspiracy site, has so many people unwilling to look into a possible conspiracy?

Denying ignorance does not entail bashing, flaming, trolling, etc. Denying ignorance does not mean we ignore sources because we do not agree with them. Hell, any new angle should be investigated, no matter what the source. That is denying ignorance.

If your research leads you down a path, back it with facts, not politics, put downs, and flaming.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

In November 2008 shortly after the election when I first took note of this I thoroughly entertained this possibility. Now I'm not so sure. I mean as much as I love conspiracies (I wouldn't be here if I didn't) I just can't see how the NWO could pull this off. I mean someone would have to talk, don't you think? Or has HE conveniently committed suicide like what happens in the flicks.

At any rate I for one am NOT "tired" of hearing from the birthers. ATS is about denying ignorance. If we all stop looking under the rocks I may as well get all my news from NBC and NY times and not even bother wasting my time here at ATS. It seems though that many people here are so "free" from mainstream beliefs and traditions that they entertain the viability of the grays, Kennedy assassination coverup, 2012 end-of-world predictions, the coming global warming catastrophe, the NWO, the Bildebergers, the Illuminati, etc., etc, BUT as soon as anyone brings up anything about THEIR president it is all BS and all allegations are made by treasonous nefarious evil-doers. Seems a bit narrow-minded, no?

Come on ATS enthusiasts admit it. If this birther thing ever turned out to be true would it not be the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on a nation? Would it not prove conclusively that all of the other threads regarding the NWO were valid. Geez! ATS membership would be in the millions and anarchy would spread throughout the nation. The sheeple would be eating the wolves.

Even as an avowed conservative I would peruse with interest conspiracy theories about Reagan were he the president now because if I didn't believe there was a possibility of the NWO pulling off something of this magnitude than I would just watch another rerun of NCIS and not sit here typing away.

Keep on digging fellow conspiratorialists. No one will if you don't. Even if you are wrong 999 times there is a chance that you could be right once and the thing you uncover could make all of the glass houses tumble down. This is what the MSM used to do, or so I am told.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GrampsLEn

KJG is helping to keep the site honest. I disagree with him on many topcis, but on this one he (?) is doing the right thing--denying ignorance. Think about it: only WND comes up with this garbage. Not one real media source talks about this; does that not make you wonder? Is WND the only honest media outlet in the world or is it one of the worst lying sources?

I asked in another thread, and I will ask again: what purpose would installing a Kenyan and/or a Muslim in power serve? Did Kenya trick us all? If so, should Obama not be doing things to help Kenya? I don't see that happening?

If he is a Muslim, should he not be helping Muslims? I don't see that happening. The wars are ongoing, drone strikes in Pakistan are increasing. His "fellow Muslims" must be pretty mad at him.

I fully believe Obama is a puppet. But it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for him to be a foreigner. Do you think the Illuminatti/NWO/TC/CFR?Bilderbergers/reptilians would really be so stupid as to install an illegitimate candidate?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by GrampsLEn

KJG is helping to keep the site honest. I disagree with him on many topcis, but on this one he (?) is doing the right thing--denying ignorance. Think about it: only WND comes up with this garbage. Not one real media source talks about this; does that not make you wonder? Is WND the only honest media outlet in the world or is it one of the worst lying sources?

I asked in another thread, and I will ask again: what purpose would installing a Kenyan and/or a Muslim in power serve? Did Kenya trick us all? If so, should Obama not be doing things to help Kenya? I don't see that happening?

If he is a Muslim, should he not be helping Muslims? I don't see that happening. The wars are ongoing, drone strikes in Pakistan are increasing. His "fellow Muslims" must be pretty mad at him.

I fully believe Obama is a puppet. But it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for him to be a foreigner. Do you think the Illuminatti/NWO/TC/CFR?Bilderbergers/reptilians would really be so stupid as to install an illegitimate candidate?

Albatross I do not disagree with your points. If you read my original post you will understand that. There is an intelligent way to disagree and debate. When one comes off as a petulant know-it-all self-righteous ass then people tune you out (not directed at you). A lot of people on these sites never read a person's post before they spout off insufferable ignoble comments that are meant to derail the thread and demean a person's character. That is inexcusable and has nothing to do with denying ignorance but has everything to do with being ignorant.

There is a lot more crazier (Snip)(to me) on ATS than this subject but I don't call the posters names or question their intelligence. I have read many of Gunderson's posts and most of the time he is diligent with his counter-debate though highly negative. This time he appears to be trolling.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by asala]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Because Obama has a Certification of Live Birth, I believe he also has a Certificate of Live Birth to back it up. However, I believe he doesn't want to release it because it would show "home birth."

Hawaii used to give birth certificates to immigrants. They only required that a family member swore as a witness to the birth. I do suspect Obama was born in Kenya, but was flown to Hawaii afterwards and obtained a birth certificate. It isn't at all strange that his mother would want to establish her son's US citizenship. The only thing his mother couldn't do is claim that he was born in a Hawaiian hospital.

As for the birth announcement in the newspaper--those are generated by the health department and forwarded to the media. In Obama's case, it proves nothing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrampsLEn
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Gundy why are you even here?

My father got my mom drunk and took advantage of her resulting in pregnancy. I grew up reading books like "Mysterious World" by Arthur C. Clarke (I cannot seem to find it though) any UFO book I could find. I spent hours at the library researching crypto-zoology (researching the best I can call what I did as a kid), I was fascinated by the paranormal. I got older and never much into sci-fi other than UFOs but still grew in my interest in other areas. Hell, I watch Ghosthunters full expecting them to not only never find a ghost but eventually out themselves as frauds- but that is not why I watch. I like the subject. I came across ATS a long time ago while following the Billy Meier trail. Now I find all kinds of topics on ATS quite interesting and so I read quite often here.

Are you just a troll?

Not as far as I know. I read a lot. I flag many threads. I star many posts. I have picked a great number of friends due to enjoying material they have posted. I just find no need to be some ATS sycophant who wastes posts with crap like "OH Phage, You are the smartest guy on the planet, you know eeeeeeeeeeeeeverything about the mooooooooooooooon!!!!!"

That seems like trolling to me. If I learn something, enjoy something, or agree with something, I rarely find a reason to respond to it. I likewise find it quite annoying to read a thread hoping for a plethora of information, only to find post after post telling the OP "Good Job! S + F. Second line." Guess what, he knew about the S + F when he got them. I am sure that seems like good contributions to you.

Every time I find breaking news, it is already posted. I see plenty of "I know you posted it first but my spin is different" crap to not want to get involved in that mess either.

Got it?

Say something good, I might learn and respect it. Say something stupid and I am inclined to opine. There is always the ignore option

Go read your New York Times and leave us alone.

I have no idea what that means. Why would I read the NYT? Why would it be an insult to tell me to go do it? Did I mention the NYT?

Or maybe kick the dog and make the wife miserable.

I have cats that I love very much. I would never harm an animal. I am pretty sure I would have to starve to death if I had to hunt to live. Do you kick your dog when you are in certain moods? You might want to talk to someone about that. Not married but I am pretty sure if I need to make my gf miserable, she will give me a reason in the next couple days.

You might have a knack for that.

So because I think it is stupid to give credit to someone for REPEATING A LIE over and over and over again in the hopes that it might stick because you feel someday it might become true, means I harm animals. Do you know a psychological term called projection?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
As for the birth announcement in the newspaper--those are generated by the health department and forwarded to the media. In Obama's case, it proves nothing.

Where does the health department hear it from?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

When the birth is recorded.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join