It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims earthquake over 9.0 to hit San Fransisco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Telephone poles will fall. Watch out California! You will have an earthquake.

If a telephone pole falls, are we going to give this guy partial credit for getting that part right?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by who-me?
Wow just wow.

Second line.

Excuse my severe ignorance.

but what does "second line" mean ?

It is called taxation without representation and you lose points..

2nd line

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This guy strikes me as someone with Asperger's Syndrome. If his prediction does turn out right.... wait he didn't give a date! but...

I've worked with kids with Autism and Asperger's and there can be some genius and amazing awareness hidden behind the quirkiness - I wouldn't be suprised if he has really seen this future event happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Everyone in this thread who found this funny and something to make fun of makes me sick. Take a hard look at yourself and tell me if you are perfect, have some empathy with the guy. He is obviously in a place where he is scared and feels he is doing some good by warning people of what he is concerned about.

Everyone here with some resemblance of a soul has been in a hard place where obvious answers are shrouded by fear and you make irrational decisions.

Have a heart.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahrhyce

It doesn't matter who has a heart. You risk whatever comments on the internet by posting videos on youtube.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Oh sorry I forgot I was on the internet, that changes everything.....Just because it's not face to face doesn't excuse put downs like what has been said here. The thoughts of attacking this guy originated in the minds of people, not some usernames.

Also, atleast the Youtube poster has decent grammar.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahrhyce

No one should make fun of another person.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahrhyce
Everyone in this thread who found this funny and something to make fun of makes me sick. Take a hard look at yourself and tell me if you are perfect, have some empathy with the guy. He is obviously in a place where he is scared and feels he is doing some good by warning people of what he is concerned about.

Have a heart.

brother
he is making a fool of himself.
I had nothing to do with that
or any of his other 100+ videos
that predicted major events
and they never happened.
He is a hoaxer, nothing more.
Just a low IQ hoaxer is all
and I'm supposed to feel
remorse for that??
Sorry I don't.

If it was a video in good faith
and it was the only ONE
and he had credibility then I
would have compassion.
In this circumstance,
he is getting the attention
he desires.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I realise he is making himself look silly but I see the problem in everyone making fun of him, no one has that right, here or in person.

Being an obvoius hoax should be enought for it to not be posted here, this thread was never to debate this as a serious topic but rather for everyone to join in and make a mockery out of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Whilst we all chuckle behind our screens at this video due to the comical oubursts from the presenter, (I am not talking about his faculties) but the coughing was funny to me, I believe it would be wise to keep an open mind on the entire earthquake scenario and heres why:

Many moons ago when I was a teenager I met a women who was very intuitive/psychic, she began schooling me without me being aware of this (I thought our chats were just chats) before long a 'life' that I was unwware of started to unfold infront of my eyes. Anyway, one thing that she said to me many many times is the fact that when the time comes there will be a huge earthquake in San Fransisco which will be the turning point of the 'new age' after watching this video it brought back so many memories of my teenage years with this women and looking at how things are in the gulf right now with the media black out, something BIG is going down, and whilst many sit infront of their computers talking about it what exactly are they doing to prepare themselves I wonder?

Its funny because I used to laugh a few years back when I would read threads by a specific member warnign us of times ahead and how we should head for the hills but now..........................If an earthquake does happen in San Fransisco I myself will need no more proof of this changing world and will put my plans in to action as what will follow is not something I care to think about.

PEACE

Edit:

Sahrhyce: Lighten up I can't speak for everyone but this is ATS we don't laugh at impaired people here its not that sort of place, but the coughing come on, thats funny. This guy makes videos and posts them for anyone to see, from what I have seen I believe he does this of his own freewill.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Brilliant. In fact, priceless.

That's exactly how T.V. should be.

And we wonder why the Aliens wish to depopulate the planet!?!

Let's just hope he's wrong.

CX

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
This guy strikes me as someone with Asperger's Syndrome. If his prediction does turn out right.... wait he didn't give a date! but...

I've worked with kids with Autism and Asperger's and there can be some genius and amazing awareness hidden behind the quirkiness - I wouldn't be suprised if he has really seen this future event happen.

Without a doubt.

First thing i said to my girfriend was that he was probably an aspie, my girlfriends daughters both have Asperger's and this is just typical.

The videos do make me smile, but once you get to know someone like this, it's in an endeering type of way. You're not taking the mickey (hopefully) as you know what they go through every day. They won't always get it right, but they are obsessive and very passionate about they do.

Funny thing is, i'd bet money that if we all had to take an Asperger's criteria test, half of ATS would get diagnosed with what this lad has (if it is indeed Asperger's). This site would be an absoloute haven for someone with Asperger's.

Go look it up and tell me many of you aren't sat there smiling or thinking "Damn!".

CX.

[edit on 11/6/10 by CX]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Basically he's a nutter spouting cr-p without any evidential facts to back it up. Any idiot (like this guy) can record themselves a doom-monger and announce to the world that CA will be hit by a Mag9 quake on such a day, without a shred of evidence.
The same way any idiot can say a Comet will smash into Earth tomorrow, but they can't prove it yet.

Noones making fun of him for his "disability", there making fun of him for spouting rubbish like so many others do. Lighten up.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

This young man is AUTISTIC if any one else did'nt notice!!!!

It would not shock me if he is correct.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You are correct. And I have a young man like this at home. Beautiful beautiful kids!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey, is this the thread where we make fun of retarded people?

I have a 12 year-old with a condition very similar to this (I'm guessing Autism, some have said Aspergers, but we have never received an exact "condition" name to call it) Anyway, she's obsessed with fire alarms and emergency vehicles and personnel. Sometimes her and I chuckle about some of the goofy stuff she comes up with....because she can see some of it's goofy. Would I let her make a video like this? Maybe, if she understood the ridicule that would come with it.

It's pretty disappointing to read some of the comments here though. People in general, suck.

OP, you can still fix this thread...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join