It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fraud- Chief Elections Clerk confirms Obama not born in Hawaii

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by CmdrZero

Do you actually think that if he really wasn't born in the US, the republicans, others running for the presidency, beck, hannity, limbough, etc... would have reported it?

It's time to put this to rest.

I think that to continue getting my huge paycheck and all the perks that go with it, and to continue on lathering myself up in all my media front page narcissistic self important glory, I would say or not say whatever I was told,
Just like the big boys do on tv everyday.
Without the benefit of spine or conscience.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by ikenla
This is the worst conspiracy topic of all time. I can't believe there are still people who doubt Obama was born in Hawaii.

www.snopes.com...

Did Obama supporters use a time machine to go back to 1961 and publish birth announcements in local papers?

My own birth, also in 1961, a few days before Obama, was announced in a Virginia newspaper.

I was NOT born in Virginia.

The link I posted was from a Honolulu paper and the column in it with the birth, was from a Honolulu health Bureau, not a private announcement.

That's impossible to determine from the clipping provided. It has just a couple of birth announcements, and no internal evidence of being any sort of 'official' announcement, just an external claim. More context should be provided to make that point.

[edit on 2010/6/10 by nenothtu]

You create the context, because quite frankly, I'm sick of the silliness of some of the things you say. The left-hand column is full of births from top to bottom, interspersed with ads. I also said in that post, ( that part of which you ommitted) You have to go to Honolulu to view the archives, so sail away. It's coming to the point that I'm actually at a turning point as regards ATS with post like yours, plus the stupid star system, as Tiddles recently, and myself and others have pointed out.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Many anti-birthers use the following arguments to debunk the claims of Obama not being a natural born citizen:

1. There was a newspaper announcement of his birth in Hawaii. This often followed by "Do you think they knew in 1961 that he was gonna run for President?" I'll admit, this one puzzled me for some time. But after a little thought this question can be answered with another question: Can you think of any reason that parents would want their child to be considered an American citizen? Furthermore, we know from first hand accounts that a newspaper announcement does not validate that a person was born in that city. Plenty of people on here have the same situation going on.

2. The Republican party would have taken it upon themselves to show him as ineligible. This makes sense as long as you forget that the Republicans and Democrats are on the same team. You have to think that that they are really opposing forces to think this means anything. Also, if you do believe they are independent of each other, what makes you think the Republicans haven't tried? Obama's records are sealed, and much has been done to keep them that way.

3. His mom was a citizen so it doesn't matter anyway. But it does. If born in another country, you are only a Naturalized Citizen eligible for Presidency if BOTH your parents are citizens. There are special rules if only one parent is a citizen, and the age of his mother along with some simple math shows that they did not meet those qualifications.

Honestly, I don't think any of this matters. If they didn't get Obama in there to do their bidding then they would have gotten someone else. The President is the PR guy for the Executive branch. That's it.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TattarrattaT]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Every time obama's place of birth is questioned, all kinds of obama followers, Acorn employees, and the like, appear to viciously defend the millions of dollars being spent to suppress ordinary citizens who are simply asking about the REAL birth certificate.

Well, it's common knowledge he was born in Kenya. The Kenyan ambassador admited it, obama's wife stated so on a you-tube video, and the evidence continues to mount.

Acorn's (and other obama supporting lunatic fringe organizations) objective is to put down, humiliate, and shut up ordinary citizens, and to strike fear upon Supreme Court justices.

Given that, here's a winning recommendation for the lunatic fringe and for Acorn in order to close the books and vilify ordinary citizens.

1. Contract a Mexican drug cartel official to counterfeit a real Hawaiian birth certificate. Those guys are masters at counterfeiting, so no one can possibly question the document. Pay em off with tax dollars. Get em to counterfeit some student transcripts while you're at it, making sure the Indonesian citizenship is replaced with US.

2. Send an official to Hawaii with the cash in hand (about $20 or so) ostensibly to pick up the real document. Make sure that tax dollars pay the airfare, or utilize Nancy Pelosi's aircraft. Go to the restroom and pull out the counterfeit certificate, call the news media, and meet with them just outside the building.

3. Follow this up with lots of gloating and bragging to further humiliate ordinary Americans. Then declare victory. George Soros and Cass Sunstein will be proud.

4. Any left over tax dollars, can be earmarked to pay for the obama posters and pictures that will eventually be required in every room of every building.

5. One small point, the Mexican Drug Cartel official may need some hush money every now and then.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Who in the world could care less what G B has to say. I won't even honor him by stating his name...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Well, it's common knowledge he was born in Kenya.

A common fantasy among Birthers perhaps, but NEVER proven as fact. Fake documents, hearsay and wild unsubstantiated accusations by the likes of Orly Taitz et al.

If it was "common knowledge" he wouldn't be President now would he?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Tim Adams
Tim Adams is Managing Director of The Lindsey Group. Previously, Mr. Adams served as Under Secretary of Treasury for International Affairs. As Under Secretary, Mr. Adams was the Administration’s point person on international financial issues, including exchange rate policy, G-7 meetings, and IMF and World Bank issues. He regularly interacted with counterparts in key emerging markets including China, India, and Brazil and traveled extensively throughout Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.

Prior to assuming his post as Under Secretary, Mr. Adams had served as Chief of Staff to both Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill and Treasury Secretary John Snow. He was Policy Director for the Bush-Cheney re-election campaign from November 2003 through the end of 2004 and also served as a full time member of the Bush-Cheney campaign staff in Austin in the 2000 campaign. Mr. Adams also served in the White House under the first President Bush at the Office of Policy Development.

In 1993, Mr. Adams co-founded the G-7 Group, a Washington-based advisory firm. He later headed their Washington operation as Managing Director.

Mr. Adams holds a B.S. in Finance and a Masters in Public Administration and an M.A. in International Relations from the University of Kentucky.

www.thelindseygroup.com...

So you think somebody who worked for both Bush's in the White House would vote for Hillary Clinton over John McCain?

And how about this article by him.

A Republican Perspective BY TIMOTHY D. ADAMS

Wait did that say "A Republican Perspective". Yes it did.

Heres a quote from him in another article.

The lack of initiative among policymakers has caused some experts to question the quality of leadership on Capitol Hill. Tim Adams, a former Treasury official under the Bush administration who is now managing director of the Lindsey Group, an economic consulting firm, said the current financial crisis should be the country’s “call to arms to get our fiscal house in order.” To do it, though, the country needs strong leadership, “and right now we don’t have it.”

Adams of the Lindsey Group suggested the crisis has something to do with all Americans — eager consumers who bought things they didn’t need to fill houses they couldn’t afford.

“Maybe,” he said, “this is a period when we reconnect with what’s real in life.”

washingtonindependent.com...

So this guy advised Bush into the problems that led to the collapse. Then says its the eager consumers who caused it. Could this be the same guy who might of told John McCain that the economy was stronge as it was collapseing in front of our eyes?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Again I will ask: please provide proof of these millions of dollars.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
You create the context,

"Created" context is not context at all, it's spin, propaganda. It would be a simple thing to include enough of the original clipping to show context, would it not? No, I'm not going to 'create' a context, neither will I accept one YOU'VE created.

because quite frankly, I'm sick of the silliness of some of the things you say.

So get a barf bag.

The left-hand column is full of births from top to bottom, interspersed with ads. I also said in that post, ( that part of which you ommitted) You have to go to Honolulu to view the archives, so sail away. It's coming to the point that I'm actually at a turning point as regards ATS with post like yours, plus the stupid star system, as Tiddles recently, and myself and others have pointed out.

The clipping shown was only a few lines of a single column. There was no context to show which column that might be, nor was there any surrounding material to indicate it was an officially "government sanctioned" report of any sort. That sort of data would be what we call "context".

As far as travelling to Honolulu goes, I've not lost anything in HI, and don't plan on going to find it. If this "snippet" could be put on the 'net, there's no reason the full thing couldn't be.

Calling me "silly" is in no way an effective counter, it's just what it appears to be - an attempt to circumvent the issues.

[edit on 2010/6/10 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Even if this claim were true, what would removing him from office for it accomplish? While it may be violation of the Constitution, removing him from office for this would only serve to damage the Constitution even further, serving an even larger threat to it and the country. Millions of voters would find themselves disenfranchised, believing their votes to do matter, forcing them to lose faith in our system.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

I don't know what to think of the situation itself but if it is true....

Then WE need to impeach this vato.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah so, I looked up that no one can be the American President unless they were born in America. Was I being Lied too? Isn't Hawaii part of America?. I also read that Obama may be from Kenya? Yeah.... Too bad Obama is half Caucasian and half African American. This post is bull crap. No documented sources with creditable sources. This post is nothing but your mind making*&#% up for attention.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am telling you guys Obama is the reincarnation of Akhenaten. Just see for yourself. I mean even the wife and kids look also similar.

renseradioforum.yuku.com...

You also ever realize that no other girlfriend of Obama's came out and said she dated him? Don't you find that really odd??? Both parents are dead. I truly believe he was brought here to destroy america just like Akhenaten did.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
and hitler wasn't born in germany either. im not saying obama is hitler, but people say hitler was the anti-christ and now people are saying obama is the anti-christ. napoleon wasn't even born in france, but in corsica to italian ancestry. people also say he was the anti-christ. its seems to me that the anti-christ likes to be born in countries other than the ones he destroys. so if obama is the anti-christ and he wasn't born in america, it looks like the same pattern is being followed.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
F*** Obama, he's got to go!!!

He's a worthless 'President' and scars the honor and reputation of the office of the President. Kick the pretender out.

I don't care what it takes, that traitor has got to leave, and Pelosi and Reid and the rest of the lot damaging America have got to leave. They've done far too much damage to the country already while bowing to foreign kings.

Impeach, Recall, Repeal.

Kick the bums out!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I guess my question would be if you believe Adams why won't you believe Obama and the State of Hawaii?

Bottom line, the Clintons would have pushed the issue during the primaries. They didn't. One could argue they didn't want to get the man deported. However, they could have leaked it don't you think? Bill and Hillary play for keeps. They take no prisoners. They would have forced the issue if they thought it had legs.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I really, really, hope that this hits the media. This guy should be rounded up by the public and used to demand that it be investigated. Although it really does not matter because the justice system is also guilty! You would think that some of the people who know would start to talk out of fear of being jailed. Every single office, department, position, or person who knew about this should be hung for treason. After their fair trial of courseText

There HAVE been people that have tried to have something done about this and they are simply belittled and discredited in the media. Then you have the idiots who are so hung up on their Republican vs. Democrat b.s. that they make no haste in joining right in with the berating of those who are trying to take action.

The same was true when Bush and his administration of jerks were screwing up the country and deserved to be locked up. The Republicans were right there saying "Oh, but he kept us 'safe' for 8 years!" What a travesty!

I believe Obama is nothing more than a self-serving politician whom TPTB honed in on early in the game and easily sucked into their scheme. I get the impression that he and Michelle are just a couple of people who care not what it takes to get to the top, as long as they get there. To put it bluntly, "selling their souls to the devil", (IMHO).

I wonder if Obama realized how quickly he would become the fall guy for everything that's wrong with this country. Being the big shot probably isn't turning out to be so much fun, I bet.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Then WE need to impeach this vato

LOL, "vato!" Haven't heard that term used in a while...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Bottom line, the Clintons would have pushed the issue during the primaries. They didn't. One could argue they didn't want to get the man deported. However, they could have leaked it don't you think? Bill and Hillary play for keeps. They take no prisoners. They would have forced the issue if they thought it had legs.

You're not taking into account that all these people are playing on the same team, trying to attain the same goals. Yeah, the Clintons "take no prisoners," but that's only if they're dealing with a true enemy or opponent.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
I guess my question would be if you believe Adams why won't you believe Obama and the State of Hawaii?

And also, both Bill and Hillary were already on the Bilderberg group payroll before anyone even heard of Barry, they had been to the group's meetings and so were probably told to ease up during the 2008 election period.. those meetings took place and any US leader attending them in secret was and is supposed to be illegal, but they all go anyway, so it is a no brainer that nefarious things are being done period..This is the worst kind of treason and so nothing else should surprise anyone...
It is strange though, that people continue to willingly remain brainwashed and duped by these people. And that is accomplished by the illusion of right against left 2 party system in general terms..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join