It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fraud- Chief Elections Clerk confirms Obama not born in Hawaii

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The things and people you guys will believe.

A COUNTY ELECTIONS CLERK

You guys crack me up.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by CmdrZero

Do you actually think that if he really wasn't born in the US, the republicans, others running for the presidency, beck, hannity, limbough, etc... would have reported it?

It's time to put this to rest.

This is interesting.
I think the birther issue is ridiculous at this point, but for a second pretend it's true.

I really don't think that the Republicans would latch onto this much.

Limbaugh, Rush....those not in office talk about it. They are constantly harassing him over his birth certificate.

But those in office, IF this were true, they would all be down the creek with nary a paddle in sight.

It would take a ton of people to pull this off and/or hide it. There would be many implicated, my guess is from both parties, IF this were true.

Nobody could get away with saying: "I knew but thought the ensuing chaos would be more detrimental to the United States than where Obama was born". It would be political suicide -- they couldn't get far enough out of the country -- if anyone anted up to ANY knowledge of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ugh...It's not like people weren't aware of this already.

Can't we just let this go, people? -___-

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
1. It's a conservative radio show.

2. Stormfront.org? ARE YOU SERIOUS.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The things and people you guys will believe.

A COUNTY ELECTIONS CLERK

You guys crack me up.

I'm with you on that, in fact in the the recent elections here in the UK, but as a voter, apart from having your name on the electorial list, all that was required was a confirmation like a driving licence, or a utility bill.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
the media is so behind of what really threatens us, whats it gonna take guys?

man were in trouble. not only are elections fraudulent but the schmucks that end up in the inner circle of 'elected.'

RON PAUL SAVE US.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmon
I don't understand the constant searching for fraud regarding the election of Obama. I mean Mr. Bush wasn't Even elected. I think this is becoming normal in USA and the Rest of the World...

What are you talking about? Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. In 2000 he defeated Algore because Algore couldn't carry his homestate of Tennessee and in 2004 Bush defeated John Kerry.....well because Kerry was just incompetent. ( I voted for it, before I voted against it.)

ATS has no place for ignorance, study up on your history, and at least have some idea of what you are talking about before stating flat out lies here. Deny ignorance.

As far as Obama...you don't spend millions of dollars hiding something if there is nothing to hide. It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
the media is so behind of what really threatens us, whats it gonna take guys?

man were in trouble. not only are elections fraudulent but the schmucks that end up in the inner circle of 'elected.'

RON PAUL SAVE US.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

Which election are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmdrZero

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is interesting but I want to know why the hell there was a [hate-site-nolink] ad on the video?
This radio interview could have been with anyone, this is only anecdotal evidence at best.
What I believe about Obama's eligibiltiy isn't particularly important.

As to the Stormfront web address early in the video- you'd have to ask the person who uploaded the interview. Obviously, anyone can upload and advertise pretty much whatever they choose. Don't toss the baby with the bathwater.

This has the earmarks of a PsyOp, a propaganda piece. The thing about propaganda is that it can either be false information, or true innformation. The actual information presented, itself, is of no consequence to the propagandist. What IS important is the packaging, the 'spin', what can be done to affect your VIEW of the information presented. For what it's worth, the BEST propaganda is 'true', or based in truth. It's much harder to negate fact without resorting to suspension of logic.

THIS, it appears to me, is an attempt to negate the argument by associating it with racist elements. If they can put that spin on it, and make it stick, it's a propaganda coup, whether factual or not. Further, this particular spin will give strength to the left's contention of "racists, racist, everywhere - and none will stop to think".

Personally, I don't think it was a "Stormfront" piece, but someone wants it to LOOK that way.

[edit on 2010/6/10 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

raw, unadulterated, unhindered sarcasm:

with absolutley no history of elite rich with racial motivations who have any influence over the flow of information or "above the law" mentality and operate within organizations overtly and covertly spending unknown $$ and resources to propel their own understanding of social engineering ...

black water

i couldn't imagine what number of individuals would try to benefit by preventing or usurping president obama, or attempting to get him out of office....

newsflash:

i was born in 1971 in illinois. Although i had copies of my birth certificate, i needed a more original copy for getting a passport due to my position in the air force. in 1999 when trying to obtain a new stamped copy of my birth certificate from where i was born, they didn't have the original (long version) with the docs original signature and the relief stamp, just a copy was available.

so, i guess i was never born.

why care about this law, when so many other laws cannot be enforced?
why bother paying anyone in washington to make new laws when the existing ones can't be enforced, and the people don't even know the number of laws that exist, let alone what they say?

so long as there are laws so numerous no one citizen can live long enough to learn them, there will be those who are morally comfortable not playing by the laws.

there is my three cents,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikenla
This is the worst conspiracy topic of all time. I can't believe there are still people who doubt Obama was born in Hawaii.

www.snopes.com...

Did Obama supporters use a time machine to go back to 1961 and publish birth announcements in local papers?

My own birth, also in 1961, a few days before Obama, was announced in a Virginia newspaper.

I was NOT born in Virginia.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Benevolent! My brother from another mother!

Once again, a lone voice of truth in a sea of crazies... This is so retarded. So, as BH showed, they don't have access to birth certificate records.

So, pretty much, the guy is running off his mouth...

Like I said in another thread, to everyone who believes Obama is not a natural-born citizen, pull your heads out...

This has gone on long enough. Nobody takes the birthers seriously. If you don't want to like Obama on his policies and his actions in the WH, fine.

But end the crap of "Obama's a Kenyan!" It's just drivel...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ikenla

Here read this [url=http://www.theobamafile.com/_eligibility/issues.htm] before you start spewing garbage from your mouth. It will explain about the paper and a lot of other excuses the liberals have been desperately trying to use to lie.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Please provide proof of these millions spent on hiding the truth.

Edit: And not from WND. That's not a real source.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
THE MAN WAS BORN IN THE U.S.

The Republicans and Tea Party FREAKS will NEVER cease making FOOLS out of themselves.

When the FOOLS and their GROUPIES finally discover how ignorant these claims are, the next round of ALLEGATIONS will be that our President is an ALIEN from outer space whose MISSION is to EAT OUR BRAINS while we sleep.

100% PATHETIC.

*Wondering what the next Anti-Democratic RUMOR and SCARE-TACTIC will be.*

FOOLS.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Meh...

He's there because "they" wanted him there, and we're not going to be rid of him until "they" say so.

And even if he was kicked out, there'd be another, just like him, to replace him.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

This is the worst conspiracy topic of all time. I can't believe there are still people who doubt Obama was born in Hawaii.

www.snopes.com...

Did Obama supporters use a time machine to go back to 1961 and publish birth announcements in local papers?

My own birth, also in 1961, a few days before Obama, was announced in a Virginia newspaper.

The link I posted was from a Honolulu paper and the column in it with the birth, was from a Honolulu health Bureau, not a private announcement.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh please, lets not get all logical and stuff.

oh I was hoping we could go this route instead of um... you know not using logic.

all these threads are just full of people who love to echo the same crap everyone else is posting, probably for stars. You guys might as well say "I believe everything that is told to me at all times as long as it's what I want to hear"

social commentary aside, how is this man credible? where is the proof beyond what he says?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Inasmuch as I'm interested in the resolution of this issue, Piddles, I think you pegged the important part of this thread.

We are hearing a voice on a radio show that seems to tend toward EXCITEMENT!! and while the person's creds are verifiable, there is no paperwork or related evidence to support the claimant's position -- at least that I've seen. It's really pretty poor anecdotal evidence IMO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by nenothtu

www.snopes.com...

The link I posted was from a Honolulu paper and the column in it with the birth, was from a Honolulu health Bureau, not a private announcement.

That's impossible to determine from the clipping provided. It has just a couple of birth announcements, and no internal evidence of being any sort of 'official' announcement, just an external claim. More context should be provided to make that point.

[edit on 2010/6/10 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join