It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fraud- Chief Elections Clerk confirms Obama not born in Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Its a moot point now. Its way too late to debate this because he has already served his purpose. The horse image was perfect!

America is being run by a different group of people with a different set of ideas now. It is not the same place that people keep referring to that cared about the constitution.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
If this is true they need to impeach this SOB!

If it's true, and they knew it, and all these agencies are involved, why did they let him get elected? And, did they know, in 1961, Obama would run for president?? Come on folks.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I really, really, hope that this hits the media. This guy should be rounded up by the public and used to demand that it be investigated. Although it really does not matter because the justice system is also guilty! You would think that some of the people who know would start to talk out of fear of being jailed. Every single office, department, position, or person who knew about this should be hung for treason. After their fair trial of course. There has to be someone who is popular enough and in a high enough place to start this thing running. I will do it if someone tells me where to start! they all need to go! even if it takes a civil war!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

A college professor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky University.

"There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."
"I managed the absentee-ballot office. It was my job to verify the voters' identity."
"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

Wire

[edit on 10-6-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am not a rabid "birther" per se, but I do believe that something is up with this whole issue with regard to a coverup. I distinctly remember when Obama rose out of nowhere in Chicago politics. I am not from there, but I am a voracious consumer of national news and certain things stick in my memory.

Anyhoo, I remember that the press trumpeting that he was born in Kenya, as though it made his accomplishments all the more special. Ya know, working the immigrant-to-politician angle of the story. There are still copies of the newspaper articles floating around out there that say as much.

However, is a coverup necessary?

Isn't his mother an American citizen born in Wichita, KS? If that's the case, would it even matter if he was born in Kenya? What if a pregnant American woman from Seattle were visiting friends in Vancouver and she went into labor and gave birth in a Vancouver hospital. Would her child still not be an American citizen regardless of where she gave birth?

I really think this is a red herring and people should fry the bigger fish.

Add: I just did a little research (which I prolly should have done before I opened my piehole) and it seems that there is a bunch of paperwork that needs to be done, and a passport needs to be issued for a baby born overseas, then the baby can be issued a birth certificate in the US as a citizen. It could be that Obama mama never did the paperwork and therefore from a legal standpoint he is actually NOT a citizen.

That might explain the suspect birth certificate and failure to produce a long form certificate.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
All this still doesn't explain Obama's birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper.

There are plenty other reasons why Obama should be thrown out, this birther thing is just a waste of energy.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is the worst conspiracy topic of all time. I can't believe there are still people who doubt Obama was born in Hawaii.

www.snopes.com...

Did Obama supporters use a time machine to go back to 1961 and publish birth announcements in local papers?

People say--"oh---why won't he show us the LONG form certificate?"

If you request a copy of your birth certificate from the state your were born, you will receive, emboldened by a state seal, an abbrievated certificate of live birth. That is all you need to prove you were born in this country-ie: passports, marriage, employement, etc. So if its good enough for you why not good enough for him?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oooppppssss. Anybody catch this in the linked video in OP?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f4fcedef1d2.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a known Neo Nazi White Supremacist Group.

Hmmm. Wonder why they don't like our President? Put your sheets back on the bed where they belong. Pathetic.

Can't link to their site, it is apparently blocked from here. Google it.

Hate on Display

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist neo-NaziInternet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site.

en.wikipedia.org...(website)

Give me a freakin' break. What is happeneing to the standards on ATS?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

please try to read the things you post, a graduate assistant is a type of student, references on the student database search point to a Timothy L Adams on student records, contact info is

"Adams, Timothy L. 270-326-8321
[email protected]
Adams, Timothy L. 270-670-8838
[email protected]" per the WKU campus directory found on

acsapps.wku.edu...
WKU Campus directory

edit: no arrogance meant, my appologies to the contrary if you felt as such, simply encouraging proper vetting in source materials.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by LurkingSleipner]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I am not a rabid "birther" per se, but I do believe that something is up with this whole issue with regard to a coverup. I distinctly remember when Obama rose out of nowhere in Chicago politics. I am not from there, but I am a voracious consumer of national news and certain things stick in my memory.

Anyhoo, I remember that the press trumpeting that he was born in Kenya, as though it made his accomplishments all the more special. Ya know, working the immigrant-to-politician angle of the story. There are still copies of the newspaper articles floating around out there that say as much.

Isn't his mother an American citizen born in Wichita, KS? If that's the case, would it even matter if he was born in Kenya? What if a pregnant American woman from Seattle were visiting friends in Vancouver and she went into labor and gave birth in a Vancouver hospital. Would her child still not be an American citizen regardless of where she gave birth?

Add: I just did a little research (which I prolly should have done before I opened my piehole) and it seems that there is a bunch of paperwork that needs to be done, and a passport needs to be issued for a baby born overseas, then the baby can be issued a birth certificate in the US as a citizen. It could be that Obama mama never did the paperwork and therefore from a legal standpoint he is actually NOT a citizen.

That might explain the suspect birth certificate and failure to produce a long form certificate.

This is from the Honolulu Observer 1961, read down the births column. the archival material can only be accessed from that paper. So, head for Honolulu.

file....__._/file/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

[edit on 10-6-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am not a birther but I do have a concern about the Constitution. I find it very frustrating that people are willing to ignore Article II of the Constitution. This is an Article and not an Amendment. It seems the most basic part of our Constitutional requirments are no longer important.

I am also wondering if Obama's birthdate really is August 4, 1961. That could explain a few things, perhaps. I am not saying it is not, I am just wondering.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingSleipner
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

please try to read the things you post, a graduate assistant is a type of student, references on the student database search point to a Timothy L Adams on student records, contact info is

"Adams, Timothy L. 270-326-8321
[email protected]
Adams, Timothy L. 270-670-8838
[email protected]" per the WKU campus directory found on

acsapps.wku.edu...
WKU Campus directory

Yes, you are correct,
Please try to reply sans arrogance,
the expectation of perfection begins in the mirror.
Thank you

[edit on 10-6-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

This is from the Honolulu Observer 1961, read down the births column. the archival material can only be accessed from that paper. So, head for Honolulu.

file....__._/file/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

[edit on 10-6-2010 by smurfy]

I still think it's a red herring and there are bigger things to worry about. As for the paper, unless you hand me the original newsprint copy, I am going to reserve judgment. A secondhand photocopy can be faked, believe me. I'm a longtime photoshop power user - I could easily fake it. While it's probably legit, from an evidence standpoint, it's as good as hearsay.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Who cares about the newspaper???

My birth was ran in 2 different cities and states' newspapers, and I'm a nobody

You can place an ad in any paper, even in 1961...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

People don't realize that you post birth announcements in areas where you have family to let them know you had a baby. It does not appear solely in the place where you were born all of the time.

My birth announcement was printed in 3 states and Montreal.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

Do you actually think that if he really wasn't born in the US, the republicans, others running for the presidency, beck, hannity, limbough, etc... would have reported it?

It's time to put this to rest.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone just put in a request to see his long form birth-cert....oh, wait, that's illegal now. Never mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

To those who believe not proof is necessary.
To those who do not no proof is enough.

Just let it go...

(Image from another member, can't remember who. I just thought it was appropirate. If owner wants it removed just U2U me)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
yea so much for open government........no hiding.....
Obama is a fraud and we are pansies for letting him continue. We should demand from the Congress and official hearing and it all be open. He is a fraud.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Its a moot point now. Its way too late to debate this because he has already served his purpose. The horse image was perfect!

America is being run by a different group of people with a different set of ideas now. It is not the same place that people keep referring to that cared about the constitution.

I can never understand why people rattle on about a written constitution as if it were written in stone, it's not, it's only a piece of paper, and been subject to change, and at the end of the day it is no different than Britains unwritten constitution. All you can do is poke about the bits you like best and worry about the bits you don't like. In the meantime you have the statutory laws that furfills only the needs of the corporations...that may or may not, include you as a person. As for Obama, give the man a chance, and at the most another seven years, then you can bring back GW.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join