It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will TPTB go when the SHTF? Here of course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What happens when Americans plunder America and leave it broken, destitute and seething mad? Where do these fabulously wealthy Americans go with their loot, if America isn't a safe, secure, or even desirable place to spend their riches?
We finally have the answer, and you're not going to like it: a new fleet of castles that float in the oceans. The super-wealthy are already building their first floating castle, a billion-dollar-plus luxury liner that offers permanent multimillion-dollar housing with the best protection of all: moats made of oceans, keeping the land-based Americans they've plundered at a safe distance.

For the rest of the article and major players behind this scheme go here:
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by azrael36]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If you've ever wanted to know what in the world they need all the money they keep bilking the people of the world out of here's some of the answer. The author mark ames does a great job of connecting the dots and looking behind the scenes. This conspiracy includes some of the well known names, Bushes, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bin Ladens, Carlyle Group.
After they've totally plundered all the nations and there is no where left safe to them where will they go? Now we know!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
May not be much fun floating out there in all that OIL!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

The 'swiss-cheese' look is very appropriate ...

Calling all RATS ...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ha! Thanks for the heads up! S&F! I knew they had to be into this new technology when I myself looking for an escape plan looked for the very same thing and saw that some of these places on the water were already being planned but only for those with multi millions to be able to afford! It's called sea-steading by some folks. You do have to admit it is a great idea! If I could I'd get on one of these babies too. Not theirs because I don't wanna share my home with rats but still. Well good. Maybe after they trash our lands and run out to their sea-steads we can scuttle the little buggers homes and take out a whole bunch of 'em with one rock so to speak!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Jacques Fresco from the Venus Project has had this idea for a while.

Building out at sea, on the ocean floor, in remote areas.

Go see:

Venus Project Technology

This has been seen as an elite project to move to secure, un-contaminated areas for the educated and wealthy to live, whilst the rest of us suffer in the less than attractive bits of the earth, which is either falling down from a lack of repair, or has been blown up and destroyed from war, and even worse the biological remnents of bio-wars.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There is another spin to this as well...

If there really is a natural global crisis coming our way, the best place to be is at sea. With the possible exception of a massive object slamming into the ocean, anyone who moves into the middle of the Pacific will be pretty much immune to anything that happens to the planet.

Add to that the fact that the best protection from radiation is to completely surround yourself with water and this idea quickly becomes a no-lose concept.

All the talk about bunkers is misleading I think; those systems are for infrastructure...basically factories in a box. When things settle down enough for our nobles to return and re-establish control over the surviving serf population they will only need to dig up some of these sites and unpack everything.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think the most interesting part of this article is the fact that it is due to be launched in 2013. Since the Iran war is totally ginned up by the elites, they would know when it's all going down and are making their preparations accordingly.

Iran war, not until 2013. After all the 2012 psyops go down. (Society must still be semi-intact for these psyops to be effective). A possible timeline:

- internet knocked out due to "solar flares"
- Summer Olympics,
- terror nuke attacks to set up the Iran war,
- H5N1/ H1N1 flu mix
- Large Hadron Collider problems
- Announcement of possible Earth killing comet near Earth
- Major quarantine
- Announcement of the Earth Killer comet, ETA 12-21-12
- Major religions have collective prayer sessions (beginnings of the New Age religion) - quarantine is essential for this as it functions as a sort of church service/ an opportunity for the collective invocation for the "Christ" (or , rather, Anti-christ) to save the world. Nothing less than this comet event would suffice to provide a cover story for the NWO's reason to exist.
- Large Hadron Collider explodes, creates black holes that "threaten to destroy the world" and creates a strange light show
- UFO's/ fake aliens save us from the black holes
- The comet is still arriving and there is an extremely bright light in the sky
- 12-21-12 arrives, everyone hears an unnatural roaring sound and thinks its the end, but instead, it's the fake Christ
- now comes the Iran war, world war III (but not Armageddon yet) (maybe the Vatican is false flag nuked by "Iran") and it becomes a war between people that accept the new "Christ" and those that don't

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

top topics

join