It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello,,worried on not being accepted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
G'day,

Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy your stay!

There is a lot of stuff here about UFO's and the like I'm sure you'll have fun.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks everone,,I broke my tiny PC when I triped on the cord but I got anotherone for 40 dollars and I got some catch up to do!!

huggs or a handshake,,,???

smile

Kona

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi, Little_Kona. As others have said, the title of your introduction drew me in as well and made me want to reach out and welcome you. Your introductory post is refreshingly candid and honest. I am fairly new here also, and I felt so welcome almost immediately, as I'm sure you will too. Sometimes the site kind of reminds me of a Saturday afternoon at an amusement park. Except I don't remember ever getting into a heated discussion about the New World Order when I was waiting in line to get on a ride at Disney World.

Seriously though, it really is a fantastic place. Other ATS members will almost always evaluate you based on what you say, not on who you are or how you look. One of the coolest things I've noticed is that people tend to come to your defense pretty quickly in a thread when someone is being overtly rude, unkind, or hateful. The onsite forum moderators are fair and wise, and the behavior rules and policies are clear and judicious, which is one of the big reasons why this site is one of the best places to hang out on the internet. It can be pretty addicting. I usually spend at least an hour a day here, browsing around the various threads, but I have to admit, some days it's more like 3 hours! My fave spot on the site is the Fragile Earth section. Hope to see you there!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join