It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello,,worried on not being accepted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little_Kona

I was a member of Giada's cooking and fashion forum for a year and made lots of friends(?).
Then somebody poped in a topic of a transgender useing a woman's bathroom.
I commeneted on it "saying as a TS I would never use a woman's bathroom because the that could lead to CD's,closet crazies to follow suit..
(I have nothing against CD's...)

Ok, I got TG but does CD stand for cross dresser?

Seems to me they set a trap for you and it was a lose lose situation for you no matter how you would have replied.
I thought your response was hilarious.

Don't waste negative energy worrying about what you can do for people to accept you because nobody will ever be able to please everyone.
All you can do is be honest with yourself and people will respect you, whether they want to or not.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Hi hon and Welcome

Don't be shy and jump right on in with topics that interest you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Funny! I always thought a crossdresser was an extremly p*ssed off woman in a fitting room!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Oops double post. Sorry

[edit on 11/6/2010 by stevcolx]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Little_Kona, welcome to the ATS I hope you enjoy your time here. As far as exceptence goes always follow your own path and if you are yourself people will treat you with fairness.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hi to you all.

I would like to thank you all again for the warm welcome.

I am trying to think on my first UFO thread i will make soon as I hit 20 replies which will be soon and i can reply then to the few nice emails I got also.

I also noticed a couple songs posted on my thread here.

Smile.

Here is a beautiful song back at you!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
welcome from me as well, you seem a strong person with a good sense of self....Have a good one ....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I sent you a message Kona. If you see the button marked 'U2U' at the top of the page that's your messages. I didn't know what it was till recently....lol

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little_Kona

When i was little(I still am at 23///4:8)LOL,,,,I had hormone imbalance and started growing breast while I was in 6th grade and even looked like a girl.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Little_Kona]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Little_Kona]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Little_Kona] [/quot\]

I call BULL# on the hormonal imbalance. It's called puburty, and we ALL go through it. Some start as young as seven.

I was teased all through grade school and it had nothing to do with gender. I grew up wanting to be a boy but could not, not matter how hard I tried, be just the same as a boy. I was chased home may times from tnhe bus by girls. just like me, trying to beat me up.

If I was such a man, shouldn't have I been able to stand up for myself, instead of run.

Shouldn't I have been able to hold my head high, like a woman, instead of cowaring like a seal?

You see? Accepting who we are is part of growing. We are molded and told while we are children on how to live. It is when we become adults that we have to make an actual choice. It is the choice that is hard.

I pray that you are no longer confused about your gender. It is a gift from Father and is perfect in every way..you just have to find it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Little_Kona

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Hey I'm new also, I can understand how you feel so let me just say welcome and Namaste! Hope you find all that you seek in life.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Little_Kona, "namaste" is a greeting used in India and it means "I bow to you".

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm also new on the forums.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Welcome!

Although I've only registered lately I've been reading for ages...these guys don't really know it but I feel at home here...

Share thoughts, chew the fat....make friends

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thats right Kona my dear! You are more than welcome here, you are loved!
I found a great family here with ATS/BTS.. Very open minded folks who have taken me for who I am! And no one is here to judge you!
We are only here to listen, and add some thoughts to said subjects!

I hope you find all that you are looking for here.. I know I will be in touch with you. And if you need anything.. Don't hesitate to let me know!!

Your friend.
Zy5

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm 51 years old, white,male and straight heterosexual. I don't know why but most of the people I am friends with online are trans gender. I think it's that I don't judge people and I like to chat. I'm glad you are here and welcome to the forums, have fun.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yep welcome. acceptance? isnt this site all about the unaccepted? haha!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Welcome. I judge not, you are who you are. Pleased to meet you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
you sound like a really nice person!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
I never ever greet newcomers on this site, too lazy really, but the title "worried on not being accepted " made me feel like I should come and give you some encouragement. Welcome to ATS.

I do believe you, like any of us will be accepted and not...there are all sorts on this board as you know I'm sure. I for one am very happy that you are upfront about who you are. Nice going.

had to quote Mrwiffler ... hear here..

i too saw the title and "needed" to say hello....

"all are welcome in the light" lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join