It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP, Haliburton and Blackwater - Sabatoge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is a video that makes the claim that Haliburton and Blackwater purposely sabatoged the oil rig. It makes the claim that BP had tapped the oil vein and could have siphoned oil from where Haliburton was drilling in New Mexico as well as from the Venezuelans, and do it out there in international waters where no country has any legal jurisdiction. I don't know if it is true or not, but if true, it gives motive for both Haliburton and Venezeula.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So instead of waiting 72 hours they tapped it after 5, sounds plausible given the track record of these people. Everything he is saying has been validated over the last few weeks,

in regards to Haliburton and *Blackwater, we only need to do a quick search on this site to see just how evil these people are

MONEY - POWER - GREED =
IN MY BOOK !

*I wonder if Obama knows that the swat team he sent out could very well be the same team that blew the rigs?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm wondering about the claim that this vein taps into both the New Mexico wells and the Venezeula wells. If so, could be why it is under so much pressure. That has to be one huge oil source.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Well one things for sure if that really is the case, imagine how you would feel if you were from venezuela. I heard a few months ago that the ibroamericas were looking to form an alliance against the US, looking at the news over the past few weeks it is clear now why.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
usnews.nbcnews.com...

Halliburton admits destroying evidence in Deepwater Horizon disaster

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Did YouTube pull the video? Appears it is no longer available.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Does it still matter, 3 years later, i've read and seen so many stories and video's about damage being done to the environment because of fracking throughout the US.
Is there anything left untouched which has not been contaminated through spraying of poison or pumping down fluid with chemicals during fracking?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It is very suspicious to me that when healthcare debate was happening in Congress, it was on TV 24/7. Then when financial reform was under debate the only thing in the news was "Yep, that oil's still a-spewing!" I follow the news very closely and was surprised when I saw a story that the senate had passed "financial reform." I didn't even know it was happening.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The only reason as to why Haliburton and BW would be involved in an attack upon the rig, would be as payback to BP for providing geo surveys to a "foreign" military of the area; as well as to push them out of the area. You see, deep beneath the Gulf, there was a D.U.M.B 's. Rumoured to be within this bunker, were not only hundreds of missing Afghanis and Iraqi's, that both H' and BW put there, but also rumored, the passengers from the commercial jets of 2001/Sept. Rumoured also, were that some of those passengers were in fact western intelligence assests, belonging to the so called 'allied'.

Through the use of the geological surveys that BP had conducted of the area, an artesian water table cavern, (a so called back door), giving an access point to the D.U.M.B. What those individuals encountered down there, in their efforts to gather physical evidence, would be considered frightening to most of the population. Unnerving to those who encountered it. Can't say too much more, other than the fact that H' and BW, have kicked off a situation that, by all accounts, has the capacity to be the demise of humanity.

What i can say, is that, that D.U.M.B, is no longer functional, hence the massive submarine battle/retreival effort, as well as all the "strange" creatures that all of a sudden in the past 3 years, began appearing on numerous shorelines in close proximity to the gulf

Do a utube search, although wise men are generally silent when they have connected all the dots, so to speak.

new topics

top topics

join