It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 nose cone comes out the far side of tower

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Unfortunately have a number of low res videos making the rounds

Various nut cases are claiming that in some videos one of the wings is not visible do to the interplay of
light and shadows "proves" that no airliner was involved, but was a missile......

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

I don't buy TV fakery, too much raw footage, too many witnesses saw "something", people would of come forward once they noticed their videos had been altered. Didn't happen, it's more likely they used holograms than tv fakery. So for now my vote goes on a missile concealed within a plane. You can clearly see the penetrating warhead emerging from the northern facade of the south tower very clearly in this video, which to me looks identical to a penetrator missile punching its way through a hard target:

Note: the warhead doesn't even explode until it's passed all the way through the tower and out the other side exploding left to right just like a missile would. It appears the timed delay was a calculated a few milliseconds over.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
September clues is on point, it's only the shills here that want people to believe it's disinfo.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

It is disinfo and I am definitely not a shill

And no big Boing hit the towers of course.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonJuan
reply to post by 4hero

It is disinfo and I am definitely not a shill

And no big Boing hit the towers of course.

Ok, so you're not a shill, no need for the disclaimer, I can smell those rats a mile off!

Obviously you're entitled to your opinion DJ, why do you say it's disinfo?

I personally think most if not all of september clues is bang on point.

Have you been to cluesforum.info which is set up by the same person who did the video? It goes deeper into everything and the video makes even more sense with all the additional info over on cluesforum. Check it out before you call this disinfo, and please fo tell me why you think it's disinfo, I'd be interested to hear your views..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Fighting the No Planes theory is very important for them. It ruins not only the OS, but also trust to the TV and media.
The cover-up is very serious and important thing. They do not think: "let's hope nobody gets the idea what has happened". They are ready and made some efforts to mislead the people.
That is why even the most "official" truth movements does not accept it too. Although it relatively easy to understand that a plane cannot enter a steel building like that.
To debunk it, first you have to make it "debunkable". Mix some truth with lies, clams something that can be easily debunked. This is the "September Clues" project is designed for. The No Plane theory is not equal to "September Clues". But people, both OSers and truthers, successfully debunk it and then claim that the No planes theory is BS.
About the nose cone I recall the SC claims that there is pixel match of the plane nose cone and the exited debris. And this is false, and intentionally false.
Also the idea that all videos are fake, missing buildings etc is absurd. It is done is order to make people think that No Plane theory is absurd and the conspiracy theorists are nuts.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonJuan
reply to post by 4hero

Fighting the No Planes theory is very important for them. It ruins not only the OS, but also trust to the TV and media.
The cover-up is very serious and important thing. They do not think: "let's hope nobody gets the idea what has happened". They are ready and made some efforts to mislead the people.
That is why even the most "official" truth movements does not accept it too. Although it relatively easy to understand that a plane cannot enter a steel building like that.
To debunk it, first you have to make it "debunkable". Mix some truth with lies, clams something that can be easily debunked. This is the "September Clues" project is designed for. The No Plane theory is not equal to "September Clues". But people, both OSers and truthers, successfully debunk it and then claim that the No planes theory is BS.
About the nose cone I recall the SC claims that there is pixel match of the plane nose cone and the exited debris. And this is false, and intentionally false.
Also the idea that all videos are fake, missing buildings etc is absurd. It is done is order to make people think that No Plane theory is absurd and the conspiracy theorists are nuts.

The nose out is a reality.

I dont think SC claim all vidoes are fake, but if some are then most are questionable. Obviously the collapses are real.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Yes, the nose out is real, so SC has to give a false proof to discredit it.
A honest researcher may make mistakes, but then he will correct them, when realize it. SC does not.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join