It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Election and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Heres a good question: If you knew 100% for a fact that John Kerry or any other candidate would reveal the existence of extraterrestrials when they became president. Then would you vote for him?

This would be one way to steal the crowd and get answers that we all have been seeking. That is in fact the million dollar question on this forum and thats why many people make a big deal about UFO sightings. We all want to know if E.T.'s really exist.

In all anxiousness for the truth, that candidate would definitely have my vote. I see most of these presidents as all operating one in the same anyway(aside from deciding on whether to go to war or not). All of them are competent, otherwise they wouldnt be senators or governors of different states much less be in office in the first place.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I try to base my vote on loftier ideals such as national education, military defense, employment, national medical issues and social security. I'm sure if I didn't care about real issues though alien disclosure would be right up there on my list.

[edit on 6/11/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well I agree with your opinion on how other issues are very important. But politics itself can be a rough business. Sometimes candidates may slightly lie or lead one way on different issues to get the votes and once they make it to office, they may ignore the issue. But I was operating under the assumption that for the most part all presidents know what their doing with the nation otherwise they wouldnt be in office. We all know they have their cabinet members, advisors and so forth letting the president know where spending needs to go. I definitely wouldnt vote for an ex-kkk member for president who has no qualifications and doesnt know what hes doing even if he promised to reveal the existence of E.T.'s

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Yeah great , but what's he going to do ? Say "Hey if you elect me I will reveal the truth about UFOs." What truth? Vote for the dude just so he could say, "Nope, no UFOs."? Or otherwise he has already told us the truth and what is the point of voting for him then?. It is a double edged sword.

But just using the idea that he would 'find out" about the truth isn't very smart. He would get himself killed if he didn't already know.

Besides most people would think he was crazy.

Nutzo

[edit on 11-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was Reagan or Carter that actually said in their speech when they were running for president that they would reveal the truth about UFOs, but once they became president, they didnt do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
as nutz said,if during their campagn they where to say they would reviel the truth i think they would proberly disapear, to discredit another president or office im sure the cia wouldnt let that lie

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Carter had actually reported a UFO before he was President. He later claimed that what he had seen had turned out to be "Venus".

You mean to tell me the future president couldn't tell Venus from a craft?

Reagan had a UFO encounter as well.

I believe in UFOs because I had an encounter myself. I tried to debunk my own video and experiance but failed. I had tried to convince myself that they were military craft, but was proven wrong.

The thing about these guys is that they would have known if they were military.

There is a thread here about the Reagan thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Carter had actually reported a UFO before he was President. He later claimed that what he had seen had turned out to be "Venus".

You mean to tell me the future president couldn't tell Venus from a craft?

Reagan had a UFO encounter as well.

I believe in UFOs because I had an encounter myself. I tried to debunk my own video and experiance but failed. I had tried to convince myself that they were military craft, but was proven wrong.

The thing about these guys is that they would have known if they were military.

There is a thread here about the Reagan thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nutzo

You know what, I'm actually getting a good laugh at it right now. The president saw Venus, a tiny spec in the sky. Its like the X-files where the Men in Black raided the hotel and told him most UFO spectators are confused becuase they think they saw a UFO when it was the planet Venus.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Venus can be quite bright, especialy during the June and July months in the sky. And there have been many people report to NUFORC and MUFON and all of the other anagrams reporting a Venus sighting. But I imagine these people are uneducated and just plain old dumb. I mean the future president should have never made that mistake. Sell it to the tourists because I'm not buying it.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who you vote for, Dem. or Rep., UFO revelation or no, they are all the same and whatever agenda the elite who buy them have, will play out. Everybody should just write in Kermit the Frog as their own candidate and vote for him, because that's about the reality of it.

top topics

join