It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking the Truth - "Israel Crimes"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

I've been searching a lot of things about Israel and i found this blog, it has a lot of good information and a lot of "truth" for the people who want to know the truth...I'm just seeking for the real actions that Israel put against Palestine and the Arab world, soon I'll make a post about the Palestinians...
Is there still anyone out there that don't know what is the Israel Agenda??

"This blog created mainly to tell the world about the continuous crimes done by the so called "Israel" against the Arabs in Palestine , Lebanon, Syria, Jordan , Egypt and every where in the world. No long stories here, no useless debates. By pictures only you will see the ugly true face of those "people" and you will discover what an immoral moment in the humankind history it was, when the Western countries allowed this cancer to start."

israelscrimes.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sniff...There is something in the air here. What is it? I know...

Jew Hater...

Any time a person puts the word "People" in quotes and uses a video of David Duke, it is quite obvious what you are.

Calling Jews a "cancer" means you are Fed Exing your soul to a very warm spot.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Sniff...There is something in the air here. What is it? I know...

Jew Hater...

Any time a person puts the word "People" in quotes and uses a video of David Duke, it is quite obvious what you are.

Calling Jews a "cancer" means you are Fed Exing your soul to a very warm spot.

Jew Hater???

oh my god...you're really non-intellectual you know...who is calling Jews a cancer?? the author is calling a cancer to the "act" do you know what act was?
Don't you agree that the situation in Gaza and around IS a cancer? don't you agree that something that provokes innocent people dying for nothing is a cancer? you're alright with that?
Grow up a conscious and a heart...and break that religious barrier you have in your brain...
This is about a blog that i've found and wanted to share to hear your opinion about that blog itself...im glad you did that...but to call people haters for that? my opinion about what Israel does is firm...They are killing people that cannot fight with the same weapons for what?? tell me for what?? what justifies killing indiscriminateness?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by InSoul]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't really know if this video is real or if the killers are acting for Israel...but if they are....
GOD will be happy about it ? Is this God work through his chosen ones?

Assassins Take Out a Hamas Leader In Dubai

animalnewyork.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
More God's work...

caution- disturbing images
persia1.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> persia1.wordpress.com...

Is there something in this world that could justify this? If God did really existed would he not condemn this?

Isn't the all Israel moral filled with a lot of contradictions?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What do you think about this excerpt i took from this website? Is this true?

"The US and other countries brought pressure to bear on the British to allow immigration. An Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry recommended allowing 100,000 Jews to immigrate immediately to Palestine. The Arabs brought pressure on the British to block such immigration. The British found Palestine to be ungovernable and returned the mandate to the United Nations, successor to the League of Nations. The report of the Anglo-American Committee provided a detailed summary of the British mandate period and the security situation in Palestine, as well as a report on the effects of the Holocaust and the condition of European Jewry.

Partition - The United Nations Special Commission on Palestine (UNSCOP) recommended that Palestine be divided into an Arab state and a Jewish state. The commission called for Jerusalem to be put under international administration The UN General Assembly adopted this plan on Nov. 29, 1947 as UN Resolution (GA 181), owing to support of both the US and the Soviet Union, and in particular, the personal support of US President Harry S. Truman. Many factors contributed to Truman's decision to support partition, including domestic politics and intense Zionist lobbying, no doubt. Truman wrote in his diary, however, "I think the proper thing to do, and the thing I have been doing, is to do what I think is right and let them all go to hell."

The Jews accepted the UN decision, but the Arabs rejected it. The resolution divided the land into two approximately equal portions in a complicated scheme with zig-zag borders (see map at right and see Partition Map and detailed partition map of UNSCOP Proposal and final map: UN Palestine Partition Plan Map - 1947). The intention was an economic union between the two states with open borders. At the time of partition, slightly less than half the land in all of Palestine was owned by Arabs, slightly less than half was "crown lands" belonging to the state, and about 8% was owned by Jews or the Jewish Agency. There were about 600,000 Jews in Palestine, almost all living in the areas allotted to the Jewish state or in the internationalized zone of Jerusalem, and about 1.2 million Arabs. The allocation of land by Resolution 181 was intended to produce two areas with Jewish and Arab majorities respectively. Jerusalem and environs were to be internationalized. The relatively large Jewish population of Jerusalem and the surroundings, about 100,000, were geographically cut off from the rest of the Jewish state, separated by a relatively large area, the "corridor," allotted to the Palestinian state. The corridor included the populous Arab towns of Lod and Ramla and the smaller towns of Qoloniyeh, Emaus, Qastel and others that guarded the road to Jerusalem. (Click for Large Detailed Map) "

www.mideastweb.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Trying to make sense of the middle East problem, from a vantage point of outside looking in, does not give one a true insight into their reality.

Although I'm totally against killing of any kind, Israels war with it's Arab nations has been going on for a very long time and I feel it's beyond the average person's scope to really understand the depth of this War and how it is played out if you aren't someway involved.

What are Israels motives?
Same could be asked about American motives in Iraq, Afghanistan....
You can keep digging about any Country, you'll find dirt......... apart from Australia of course, they're all good

Me biased? NEVER!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Australia is good all right brother!! lol
i'm just trying to get some more info about all of this from other people...and i cant change my mind about Israel you know...from all i see and read is what i get...
best for you

top topics

join