It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM reports "DOOMSDAY scenario" about new Oil Spill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have seen speculation that HAARP tech is being employed to maintain a high pressure system over this region. This results in a 'shield ' preventing storm formation and/or hurricane intrusion.
The unfortunate side-effect is that the weather elsewhere is being affected and causing damaging storms elsewhere.
Weather patterns have been unusual and the HAARP signature of circular formations in clouds and radar reflections have been reported in this area before.
Just a little chestnut for the bonfire.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hopi Prophecy

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

www.welcomehome.org...

Now THAT has me concerned :-/

The rest:

" "This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

May God help us all :-/

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Good post OP but i already knew like everyone that the government wasn't letting us know the full damage of the this spill. It's there job. And another thing they're doing is hiring people for the news to say "Its a not a big deal, we've been drilling there for 50 years and its only happened once".

If your wondering what the hell I'm talking about. Take a look at this fox news broadcast. Its bull# I'm about 100% sure all of the people being interviewed are actors or just complete morons.

HERE'S THE LINK news.yahoo.com...

Called voices of disaster.....yeah #ing right

[edit on 10-6-2010 by John_Doe]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by John_Doe]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Fear mongering.

Plain and simple.

dot com.

Spread the love. Deny fear.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I mean they talk about a doomsday scenario, i dunno in my book we've been living it. They are lying about everything from the supposed damage to the amount of oil leaking everyday. Doomsday is right now. What could be worst then what we see now ? I mean look like they cannot shut that thing down, will it leak for years, decade, how long can a well like that last ? Imagine if this continue for years, it's not just the gulf, it's the whole planet that's gonna die. Look up cause soon enough rain will be very oily. I really dont know what to think of that, humans are killing the planet and faster then anyone could have imagined.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Good post! This is the way it will handled with only slight variations across the board. MSNBC will no doubt have democrats blamin repubs and CNN amd M[R probably finding a split between blame on the government and blame on BP, but no one is gong to concentrate on just how bad this is or that we need to rethink our whole energy strategy. It's going to be a liberal conservative chorus ending with "go shopping!" AND then everybody blames "conspiracy theorists" as dangerous potential terrorists at the end of the day.

Why aren't we calling ourselves conspiracy factualists or some such new phrase. Some of us are always going to have the exact equation or facts wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that power gets wielded by the powerful everywhere and with mind-numbing frequency by this gang or that - whoever's in power at the time.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

Yeah, Avatar01. Don't worry be happy. That really isn't going to cut it in this auditorium. We have three overriding problems:

1- stop the blowouit
2- Clean up the damage.
3- find out who's responsible and how they screwed up or succeeding in trashing in Gulf Coast

And, oh yeah, add a fourth
4- How do we rebuild our lives after this.

I would say it's a critical time
There's an Earthquake in my mind!
-Stress, Bourgeois Tagg

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I apologize friends. I have to take care of some business that isn't online, but hang in their; keep it going and I'll check back later.

Peace is at a premium, and probably impossible, but find as much as you can and take care of your families.

GP

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OILPOCALYPSE!? (lets get real)

Problem solved!

Take it easy everyone. Press BP to 'death', but also enjoy your life.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Well the government finally admitted 40,000 barrels a day.

If we are examine the recent history of the government downplaying statistcs, than an admission of 40,000 barrels has me rather on edge. It's most likely more as we've heard estimated by educated individuals familiar with deep drilling.
Would money - in great amounts - open doors to alternate and radical fixes? Probably, but as one who works for a large corporation, these days nobody wants to spend too much of the companys money. Which is what got them (and us) in this terrible predicament in the first place.
It's all about money, everytime.

Pray for the Gulf my friends.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
U.S.A PULLS OUT THE BIG GUNS ON BP. KEVIN COSTNER AND HIS INVENTION. ON FOX NEWS NOW.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What I find most curious...

Never before have I seen the Weather Channel doing round the clock coverage of anything BUT the weather and weather related phenomena, but with the BP spill, they report it constantly and on a regular schedule!

I just wonder if there is going to be some VERY damaging events played out via this emergency or potential emergency?

Hurricane season is upon us...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I said from the first inkling of this leak that it is going to continue to leak, it is going to get much much worse than anyone can concieve, it is going to turn into madness as it reaches the shores of other countries, and acid rain is going to be what we discuss in the very near future.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I completely agree with you.

If there were ever a time for the ETs to come, it would be now.

To rid a perfectly good, rich-with-life planet of a species that does nothing but destroy it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I suggest if there is an evacuation that all us poor suckers who gotta be displaced file a civil action suit against BP!!! Loss of wages and relocation fees we could get maybe a few grand out of them per person!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Could the North Koreans or other country use the oil slick as a cover to send a submarine through the gulf of Mexiico for a nuclear strike? Its is a deep floor ocean. A staged set up? Kinda goes along with the story of the N korean sub sinking a ship recently....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Well the government finally admitted 40,000 barrels a day.

no they revised it a long time ago it is much more much much more than 40,00 barrels a day...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
"No one man should have all that power
The clock's tickin', I just count the hours
Stop trippin', I'm trippin' off the power

The system broken, the schools closed, the prisons open
We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'f**ka, we rollin'
Huh? Ma'f**ka, we rollin'
With some light-skinned girls and some Kelly Rowlands
In this white man world, we the ones chosen
So goodnight, cruel world, I see you in the mornin'
Huh? I see you in the mornin'
This is way too much, I need a moment

No one man should have all that power
The clock's tickin', I just count the hours
Stop trippin', I'm trippin' off the power
'Til then, f**k that, the world's ours

Now this would be a beautiful death
Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go
"

Wake up people. Kayne West , Power

you're right, Kanye is the one who has to worry the most, he lives underwater and eats a lot of.... fishsticks.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Now that the .MSM has picked it up,
The .GOV must know a little more than they want us to know.
But, WE KNEW.

reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I'd concur with your thoughts, and I'd also go so far to say... if the current situation is left as-is, Nov/Dec we will have some major problems on our hands.

Just remember folks, BP has shown no effort to put a stop to this venting. All we have seen is their works to recover the oil. Why are they not trying to seal this off?

Hands are tied with dollar bills, it seems... ?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you follow the Bible and all, but I'm pretty sure man is supposed to destroy earth this time around. Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

On another note, 2012 is getting close every day and it seems the world is also going more to hell every passing day.

I'm not saying neither is true nor am I discounting them, I have always been very open minded so atleast I'll be prepared if doomsday does indeed creep up on us in the next few years. You must admit however, what ever your take is on the fore mentioned, the world is going to hell pretty quickly, right? Or am I just delusional.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Final Solstice]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join