It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket Fired at Hemet Police Station: Cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Rocket Fired at Hemet Police Station: Cops

www.nbclosangeles.com

Updated 7:56 AM PDT, Wed, Jun 9, 2010

Print Share Buzz up!
27retweetTOP5K
4diggsdigg

Police said Tuesday that a "suspicious device" found on the roof of a business after a fire earlier this month was a rocket. Authorities are attempting to determine whether the case is connected to a series of attacks on the Hemet Gang Task Force.

The fire was reported June 3 at Los Altos Market in Hemet. Police said the nine-pound, inert training rocket malfunctioned and landed on the roof of the building, where firefighters found it after the blaze was extinguished.

Authorities said the M29A2
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
articles.latimes.com
www.csmonitor.com

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This stuff is getting ugly. It's a near certainty that The Vagos biker gang is behind this, but I'm wondering what the main motive is. It's been going on for several months now, apparently, but I can't figure out what started the retaliation to begin with. I've been to Hemet (though it's been many years), and it was such a quite peaceful town. This is really a sad sign of the times.

This most recent action was very likely retaliation for the recent major bust made, though the authorities don't seem to be quite saying that in so many words yet.

www.nbclosangeles.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Talk about using a antique the M29A2 was obsolete practice round before the Vietnam war.

Some ex military personal must have had it hidden for 50+ years and decided to make a buck selling it to the bikers.

Wonder if he sold the launcher and more rockets.
or if the bikers only had one and improvised a launcher.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The police murder people all over this world for no reason.

enough said.

No one should do anything but talk about the murderers in the police.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
talk about using a antique the M29A2 was obsolite befor the vietnam war.

some ex military personal must have had it hidden for 50+ years and desided to make a buck selling it to the bikers.

Or maybe one of the bikers had it laying around already. Looks like this group was formed in the '60s.

en.wikipedia.org...

Had this happened 25 years ago it would have been either an A-Team or Knight Rider episode for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Police don't murder people. People murder people.

Yeah if you get a child like man in the force, you will probably get a couple unnecessary murders. That's just what happens when man governs man.

Its funny the task force has the word gang in it. I do view police as just that, but still show each person respect.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

na police murdered my life in effect.

My life has proven what the police do. Although they cannot find anything in my life, i am never left alone to live my life.

They have in effect murdered me for nothing other than they can.

Murderers.

But people never do anything to them, let them be the scum what they are, and just talk about the police crimes to everyone.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow have a few friends who live in Hemet,it is a real non descript town for most part,suprised to hear of this,all I see there is homes and farms

join