It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I know ms-13 did not begin in Mexico, but they are there. Never mind the people that are kidnapped and brought into slavery. Or the so many other problems. Only Mexicans can fix their country. It is the same with countries that have and are experiencing poverty and genocide.

A war would be effective if the ordinary people would start fighting back. You have to start some where. Fight with education, proper upbringing with morals, principals and values so there won't be new generations of thugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Oh no I lost the support of another.

Better yet I forced you to totally drop support for a kid that got murdered and all because I said Mexico was a peaceful country.....Boo Hooo booo.

I never had your support friend, lest face it. A kid killed in Mexico is just one less roach for you to step on.

You wanna see Mexico? How beautiful it is, how peaceful it is?

Here is a video I just recently made about my love for Mexico and my disgust with the USA.

And yes that is a Navy seals team Mc P's Irish pup shirt i'm wearing. I truly support the US troops and truly want them with their families I wear it every day until it stinks to bad then I wash it and put it on damp. Those are great guys and should not be over there.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I know Mexico has beautiful scenery. but again, this is the 21st Century. It's time to get with it. This will continue to go on and on until the government gets rid of its corruption and does what a government is supposed to do. Proper upbringing by parents is key too. I have Mexican neighbors, I don't mind them. They have chickens, goats and other animals. I've shaken hands with the father. That's the way it should be.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Oh my. War? Are you suicidal? Do you have any idea what the USA could do to Mexico?

Then again. If they were to go to war with a few different countries like Iran and North Korea and Yemen and Pakistan and Burma and Venezuela. Then whose to say taking them down wouldn't be possible.

It's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that Mexico could try to retake it's territory in a border war with the USA. But I don't like it's chances of survival.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by belial259]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sporkmonster
reply to post by Izarith

Is it OK to throw rocks at ANYBODY? They threw rocks at a federal agent who was detaining someone who illegally crossed the border, AND failed to stop when told to.

This does look like a bit much force for a few guys tossing rocks but we cant see how many were tossing rocks or anything. But there were three shots? Which shot hit the guy? Dont tell me the guy kept tossing rocks after the first shot! That would be a Darwin award winner. And then the other guy comes walking out after his pal is shot like hes some tuff guy showing no fear.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Since when has Mexico ever, ever instigated a war? When?

In it's 200 year history not once has Mexico ever started a war. We just fight back and poorly at that.

But we stand up to foreign invaders. That Fed killed a kid in Mexico man. That is unforgivable?

And you guys don't care at all. Most of you blame the kid?

Others blame the Mexican government?

How about blaming the US Fed that murdered the kid and illegaly crossed into Mexico?

You guys are crazy, it's no wonder your country is in such a mess you went from NUMBER 1 to Mexico with a Chinese credit card lol. New World Order My butt, you guys are just dumb.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I have watched this video multiple times, in 1080p, on an HD tv, just to see it as clear as possible.

The kid after running away, started moving toward him with an aggressive stance, before the first shot.
I can not tell if rocks are being thrown. The Fed shot across the border.

It also appears that his weapon was removed from the holster seconds before the shot. It was also in hand when he caught his detainee.

Also notice that after the gun is drawn that another kid runs from behind the pillar on the American side to the Mexican side.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is what we need.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

First off, I wanna know how we the American peasant can do squat about any of your problems. You say we should control our government, and I ask you how can we do that?

Secondly, would you Mexican people please control your mafia and drug lords? I don't really want my son smoking that Mexican crap when we can grow better right in CA.

I could give a hoot about this sensationalized bs.
This 15 year old was tried as an adult..right on the spot, and it's guilt by association. This is a war zone, and you know it. You give a kid a deadly weapon, be it an AK or a damn rock, surround me with kids throwing rocks at me in or out of Mexico, and I would mow down the entire group. Yes you heard me right. These 15 year olds could have killed the agent.
Thsi agent is here because the Mexicans don't respect our border, so why should they be shown respect.

I say bring on the beaners. Mexico is full of fail and thugs and is nothing to fear. I doubt the Mexicans could push much more than a mile into Texas when TSHTF.

You wanna do something good? Stay out of our country. Stay away from our borders. Put your own damn patrol out to keep children away. Open your eyes to the fact that these kids where a threat, and dude stopped them.

Mexico is a Freaking LOSER country, and should turn it self around so it's people don't dream of getting out.

Bring it on!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
saddest thread on abovetopsecret.

i guess the kid should have watched the movie "colors" before he went throwing rocks, oh well.

i love how everytime somebody feels they have been wronged they liken their situation to that of the palestinians. the rock throwing is about the only similarity.

face it, your country sucks. thats why they are flocking here in droves.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by sporkmonster
reply to post by Izarith

Is it OK to throw rocks at ANYBODY? They threw rocks at a federal agent who was detaining someone who illegally crossed the border, AND failed to stop when told to.

This does look like a bit much force for a few guys tossing rocks but we cant see how many were tossing rocks or anything. But there were three shots? Which shot hit the guy? Dont tell me the guy kept tossing rocks after the first shot! That would be a Darwin award winner. And then the other guy comes walking out after his pal is shot like hes some tuff guy showing no fear.

I agree that it is a big escalation of force to go from rocks to guns. A few stone throwers from a distance is different from a sentence of death by stoning, though not by much. I am not sure of the tools that this agent carried so I can not make a judgement on if the correct tool was used.

I do know though that from watching the video, there where 3 quick shots, a pause then a 4th shot. From the vid, the first shot was fired at 1:11 the next more than a second later at the end of 1:12 and quickly again at 1:13, after a pause of about 10 seconds another shot is fired at 1:23.

It looks like he is still standing after the 3rd shot. I am fairly sure of it.

It does appear though that he was approaching with a body position ready to throw something, before/as the first 3 shots are fired.

ETA: 'though not by much'

[edit on 10-6-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
When did Mexico instigate a war? Lets see here:

- 1836 - invaded the sovereign nation of Texas
- 1846 - crossed the US-Mexico border and attacked a troop of US Army dragoons (cavalry/mounted infantry) on border patrol duties causing the Mexican War of 1846-48.
- Pancho Villa's raids, most notable on Columbus, New Mexico on 3/9/1916.
- the 300 occasions since 9/11/2001 where Mexican military personnel have violated the sovereignty of the United States borders.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Anyone stupid enough to stick their hand in a bears den and poke it while it's sleeping gets what they deserve. I have seen people killed from flying rocks just as I have seen people killed from gunfire. I say if you don't want to get shot, stop assaulting officers with rocks. And OP, let me just say that the left wing pansies don't represent the strength that is within this country. It's one thing to attack our interest internationally but try it on our soil and we will strike back viciously and stay for years. I'm done being PC and Im just calling it like it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Mexico is currently underoing a change in their legal system. They are converting to that of the US to deter corruption.

As far as the people, they are no different than people from other countries trapped at the will of their government.

Sure, they could have a revolution and try to change things. But who's to say the change won't be for the worse.

Furthermore, corruption is just as rampant in the US as Mexico, except it seems to be more legalized here. For some reason the word lobbyist comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

The kid after running away, started moving toward him with an aggressive stance, before the first shot.

From the video, you can't really tell if it is the kid. But a kid did move forward.

The main question here is if the BP agent has the right to shoot somebody on the Mexican side, which appears to be the case?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ah what ever dudes.

You guys see nothing wrong with this incident. what can I do.

It does not matter really. In about 50 years you guys will have been out bred.

Soon it will be Mexican/Americans shooting Mexicans from Mexico and vice versa.

Enjoy the video, and theatrical. Watch the guy die over and over in pure delight. It matters not.

I guess it's a small price to pay in exchange to watch you guys slowly looses every right you were given by your forefathers, your country to illegals, and your nation to the Chinese. I guess there is a God After all, and he really hates stupid people.

Ah shoot as many as you like we can make more.

Learn Mandarin because it's your National Language, breed into another race or face Extermination, and make sure you speak Spanish if you want that Job.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This thread had unfortunately turned into a bash-fest.

As an American, I am truly sorry for the killing of this 15 year old kid.

Throwing rocks is not an act one should get the death sentence for.

If this occured on Mexican soil then it really is a horrible transgression and the Border Patrol Agent in question deserves life in prison.

We're all just people here, American or Mexican. From what I've read here many of you are hanging on to your humanity by just a thread.
The cycle of violence usually begins with words.
Choose your words carefully friends, there is enough pain and suffering in the world as it is.

After watching the video it looks like murder to me, that kid was little threat to the officer and was on Mexican soil. This is tragic and unlawful. He should be tried in Mexico for his crime.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks for bringing rationality and common sense to the thread. It is a hot issue and cooler heads should prevail.

The reality is that average people from both sides are paying the price for the actions, or lack thereof, of their respective governments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join