It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Kids throwing rocks an attack on the US FEDS....

the cockroaches running back across the border?

You just described the Same damned thing Palestinian kid do and used the same justification the IDF supporters do.

Let me say this Again, Do what you wish to Mexicans in your country, it's your Nazi land you make the rules. They could have killed the kid on your land but they screwed up. Because, again the USA is not Israel and Mexico is not your occupied territory.

Atonement is due over this incident as it was a direct violation of the Law, an illegal act of war on a free and sovereign country.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Yah the only difference is that we haven't crowded all mexicans into oaxaca. We haven't stopped you from getting food, paper, pencils, medicine, building materials or anything else. We don't bulldoze your houses to move americans into your lands. We don't normally kill your people. We don't send death squads to ur cities towns or villages.
Let's be real here, the "kid" is probably a mule for one of the cartels or other gangs. It is unfortunate that he died. But it was a result of his own actions.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Will you answer my questions from this post?

BTW: Your radically nationalistic attitude, total disregard for non-Mexicans and hatred of a country and it's people, is more in line with the Nazi's, or evil Israel's
, ideals than what you are accusing America of.

STOP HATE MONGERING.

ETA: Sorry, I see below this post that you where responding.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

Is it OK to throw rocks at ANYBODY? They threw rocks at a federal agent who was detaining someone who illegally crossed the border, AND failed to stop when told to.

Those kids live near that border, the guards probably know them and know that they fool around then head home to Mexico after playtime is over. they are kids with terrible parents, the whole worlds has kids like these, even the US. Have you ever heard of Juvenile hall? It full of US kids that rape murder and steal in cold blood, also a prime example of bad parenting.

The guard knew full well the apprehended kid had no interest of going to America. He was just being a menace. So OK the guard had a right to still apprehend the kid. But he had to right to violate international law in an illegal act of War by Killing a Kid in Mexico them crossing into Mexico to eliminate evidence.

I like how you blame a kid with bad parents for crossing your boarder yet you don't talk about the fully trained Federal officer with a perfect record committing the same crime of crossing the border illegally wile wearing a Fed Badge.

You seem greatly offended about a bullet crossing the border and killing a rock thrower. Yet you are not concerned about the HUMAN that crossed that same border, which in turn caused this whole incident.

Again let me remind you that two people crossed the border illegally. One was a punk kid the other was a fully trained officer of your government. One broke the law, the other broke international law in a criminal tempt to eliminate evidence of a murder.

Why are you not offended with ALL of the crimes committed by the people who where there?

Because crime is a part of life dude, not only Mexicans are criminals. If you guys are not complaining about Mexicans you move on to the next batch like Blacks or puerto ricans and if they were not around you would be complaining about other criminals of other colors. Crime happens in every country it's a part of life always will be.

Federal Law officers with less honor than blood thirsty banidos should not be tolerated tho. this is not a common theme and it never should be.

What is your stance on border crossings by Guatemalans or Belizeans into Mexico?

Mexico commits terrible act of horror against illegal immigrants. but Mexico has enough decency to do it with in their border. no international Law is broken by Mexico, we are a bit more civilized than to do something stupid like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Since your so intent on calling the US a Nazi state, let's take a look at where Mexico stood during those times.
The Zimmermann note was an official letter sent secretly by Zimmermann, Germany's Secretary of Foreign Affairs, to her Minister in Mexico, directing him to attempt to unite Mexico and Japan with Germany in war against the United States. This document was captured by the United States secret service upon the Texas border, and was disclosed to the American public on February 28th, at the height of the brief interval of indignation and uncertainty between America's breaking of diplomatic relations and her declaring war. Thus revealed, the note had a profound psychological effect.  More than anything else, it hardened the peace-loving American people to the conviction that war with Germany was an absolutely necessary step. Many Americans regarded the note as another piece of German treachery, like the blowing up of their factories and placing bombs upon their ships; and they voiced their renewed anger against the false foe who encouraged secret murder while wearing the mask of peace. Today, however, most statesmen would agree that the note lay well within Germany's rights.  It expressly stated that the alliance against the United States was only to be attempted if and after the fact was certain that there was to be "an outbreak of war". The deeper influence of the note upon Americans, therefore, depended not so much upon its evidence of Germany's evil methods of attack, but upon its revelation that she had no intention whatever of limiting her U-boat warfare so as to placate them.  She had "counted the cost". If she could coax or frighten them into submitting to this U-boat destruction, good; if not, she meant to fight.  Of America's backing down from the diplomatic stand of 1916, with all its background of American patience and German violence and subterfuge, there was no possibility whatever. Americans knew that surely; though Germany apparently did not, Hence the Zimmermann note told them that the war, the Great War, had come to them at last. What strikes one most about the Zimmermann note today is not its perfidy, but its folly, its utter folly and futility.  Mexico knew well that no German ship, no aid in men or in munitions, could possibly reach her.  She delighted much in annoying the United States; but what chance was there that she would deliberately invite destruction by declaring war to oblige Germany? Or, even if we conceive Mexico guilty of such murderous madness, what effect could it have upon the United States beyond the holding of a few thousand troops upon the southern border, while the rest of the nation turned with increased anger and determination to Germany's overthrow? When to this we add the absurdity of supposing that Mexico could at all sway the policy of Japan, the Zimmermann note becomes so monumental a stupidity that many men did not believe it could possibly be genuine, until Herr Zimmermann himself acknowledged it. It would seem more logical to assume that Germany meant the note for just what it achieved, meant it, that is, to be revealed and thus to confirm America's intent for war.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sporkmonster
reply to post by Izarith

Will you answer my questions from this post?

BTW: Your radically nationalistic attitude, total disregard for non-Mexicans and hatred of a country and it's people, is more in line with the Nazi's, or evil Israel's
, ideals than what you are accusing America of.

STOP HATE MONGERING.

LOL!!

Yeah like sticking up for a kid that was shot in cold blood in his own country by a foreign US official who clearly has no regard for human life and the international law, Not bad mouthing my own country like the poor poor refugee Mexican traitors who flock to your country for the crumbs to toss them and then are the very same ones who become USA Federal Border Officers, And Really not liking a country that just Got done massacring the futures of two countries in two illegal wars and now is starting in on mine is more Nazi that Sticking up for an obvious criminal who not only committed murder in an illegal act of war but also violated international law by trespassing into a foreign county with out permission in an attempt to eliminate evidence of his criminal acts.

Fewff, now that's what I call a long sentence.

I'm a Nazi because I love my country and would very much appreciate if yours would not brake international laws, kill our children or give jobs to illegals only to toss them back out when your privatized prisons need to make a buck of your tax paying back?

Get your priorities strait dude, and a life while your at it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Dude seriously, Do you need a reading comprehension course? Do you know how to read?

Because I'm Mexican and what you just posted clearly without a shadow of a doubt shows that Mexico had absolutely no intention of ailing itself with Germany.

Like the thing you just posted clearly said, Mexico knew it could not sway Japan and it would receive no aide from Germany. Even the USA said it was a stupid note.

To this day it is held a s the dumbest waisted piece of paper ever.

What is wrong with you? Are you on my side of the argument now? Did you not expect me to read it or something?

Because what you just posted clearly showed that Mexico despite being invited turned Germany down.

Thanks...Iguess

Great contribution to the thread.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
LOL

Your a funny guy OP.

So when you gonna start the invasion. Is your country not too busy killing each other over drugs to launch a war against the USA?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
Since your so intent on calling the US a Nazi state, let's take a look at where Mexico stood during those times.
The Zimmermann note was an official letter sent secretly by Zimmermann, Germany's Secretary of Foreign Affairs, to her Minister in Mexico, directing him to attempt to unite Mexico and Japan with Germany in war against the United States. This document was captured by the United States secret service upon the Texas border, and was disclosed to the American public on February 28th, at the height of the brief interval of indignation and uncertainty between America's breaking of diplomatic relations and her declaring war. Thus revealed, the note had a profound psychological effect.  More than anything else, it hardened the peace-loving American people to the conviction that war with Germany was an absolutely necessary step. Many Americans regarded the note as another piece of German treachery, like the blowing up of their factories and placing bombs upon their ships; and they voiced their renewed anger against the false foe who encouraged secret murder while wearing the mask of peace. Today, however, most statesmen would agree that the note lay well within Germany's rights.  It expressly stated that the alliance against the United States was only to be attempted if and after the fact was certain that there was to be "an outbreak of war". The deeper influence of the note upon Americans, therefore, depended not so much upon its evidence of Germany's evil methods of attack, but upon its revelation that she had no intention whatever of limiting her U-boat warfare so as to placate them.  She had "counted the cost". If she could coax or frighten them into submitting to this U-boat destruction, good; if not, she meant to fight.  Of America's backing down from the diplomatic stand of 1916, with all its background of American patience and German violence and subterfuge, there was no possibility whatever. Americans knew that surely; though Germany apparently did not, Hence the Zimmermann note told them that the war, the Great War, had come to them at last. What strikes one most about the Zimmermann note today is not its perfidy, but its folly, its utter folly and futility.  Mexico knew well that no German ship, no aid in men or in munitions, could possibly reach her.  She delighted much in annoying the United States; but what chance was there that she would deliberately invite destruction by declaring war to oblige Germany? Or, even if we conceive Mexico guilty of such murderous madness, what effect could it have upon the United States beyond the holding of a few thousand troops upon the southern border, while the rest of the nation turned with increased anger and determination to Germany's overthrow? When to this we add the absurdity of supposing that Mexico could at all sway the policy of Japan, the Zimmermann note becomes so monumental a stupidity that many men did not believe it could possibly be genuine, until Herr Zimmermann himself acknowledged it. It would seem more logical to assume that Germany meant the note for just what it achieved, meant it, that is, to be revealed and thus to confirm America's intent for war.

I just have to quote this.

Just in case for some reason you decide to take it down.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

We caught two of this kid's friends on the American side of the border. This dead punk and the rest of his friends threw rocks across the border, with disregard for human life don't forget, at an armed individual doing his job. The kids started the assault, across international lines. A violation of international law. The American responded with force in defense of his life.

I'm sorry this kid died, but it is his own fault.

If I where running smuggling operations for a drug cartel, I would love to find a place where the border agents will let the local kids slide a little bit on crossing the border. That would be a weak spot in their defense that I would exploit to the fullest.

That is the why the Americans can not let kids cross, even if just to play in the river.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Atonement is due over this incident as it was a direct violation of the Law, an illegal act of war on a free and sovereign country.

free and sovereign? its run by drug lords.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
From the video I saw, looks like the agent did fire into Mexico.

Anyway, look at the video and you all decide.

Border Patrol Shooting video

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wonder what will happen after somebody shoots off a few border guards in act of revenge from the Mexico side . Will that be treated as an act of war or will it also be just an isolated accident .
?

And believe me , people will want revenge for what happened . Thats just how it usually works .

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Oh we are very busy killing each other at the moment.

But i guarantee you once Evey last Mexican in Mexico is dead, from us killing each other, you guys are next.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Yeah too Bad Mexico is not run by Pharmaceutical corporations like the US is.

Big difference hu?

Got that insurance yet, ah don't worry i think you got a year

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The moment you said Mexico is a peaceful country you lost any support. Mexico is far, far from a peaceful country. PEACEFUL ? Stop smoking that dope.

Originally posted by Izarith

Yeah too Bad Mexico is not run by Pharmaceutical corporations like the US is.

Big difference hu?

Got that insurance yet, ah don't worry i think you got a year

You're run by drug cartels that murder law enforcement and ordinary civilians because you and your government are sissies.

I don't dislike Mexicans, I don't dislike you. I do dislike willful ignorance and people complaining about another country when they have a mess in their own yard.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Mexico is far, far from a peaceful country.

True, it is not peaceful at the moment. But please keep in mind who is the number one financial supporter of the war that is causing the violence.

Got to love that Merida Initiative.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I would say the government and the people because they are tolerating and not standing up to those that have turned their land into a war zone. I hate violence, I'm a pacifist much as possible, but for the safety and future of Mexico, the government and people need to show they mean business. I've said all I want about this.
The point is, if the Mexican government did its job and the people did their job, this never would have happened.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Annihilate the drug cartel's, annihilate ms-13 and any other thug piece of trash.

That hasn't worked well with terrorists, what makes you think it will with the cartels. Another person will take their lace.

BTW, MS-13 not Mexicans.

I respect your pacifist view but one has to admit US role in this mess. One has to wonder whther this mess would be this big if the US hadn't gotten involved.

Thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join