It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Rockpuck

Didn't Germany Annex Poland in 1933?

I don't like where that idea is heading, not one bit.

Germany annexed parts of Austria (the Sudetenland), Poland was overrun by the German and Russian military in 1939. After a false flag attack on a German radio station.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If some one tries to kill you a you has every right to kill them first.
and yous can has cheeseburger too!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight
If some one tries to kill you a you has every right to kill them first.
and yous can has cheeseburger too!

Who gets to decide if they were actually trying to kill me or not?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
This was a federal officer killing a kid in another country while on duty.

You don't do that. If you do you hang.

Yeah someone's going to hang over it

How about this: Don't throw rocks at border patrol or you might get killed.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

This was a federal officer killing a kid in another country while on duty.

You don't do that. If you do you hang.

Yeah someone's going to hang over it

How about this: Don't throw rocks at border patrol or you might get killed.

Yeah, dead children are hillarious.

How about this, that kid is already dead. Would you like to go smack his corpse around and maybe spit on his family too? Please keep up, the kid getting killed for throwing rocks part is all taken care of. Now it is time to deal with uniformed officers firing fatally into a foreign country. Maybe you are too busy laughing about dead kids to catch details like that but it would help you contribute to ATS more.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Izrith,

Thanks, bro I have much respect for you!

After reading some more of the post I am absolutely appalled by some of the hateful post. I have to admit I was VERY angry with the OP of your thread at first but I took the time to read every post before deciding to give my two cents worth. Think before speaking people!

I also admit I am VERY pro Arizona bill, It seems like a step in a good direction against our federal government who has not been doing enough... That being said, I feel bad for what happened to this kid. I am not sure 100% that it was equal use of force or not.. But I do feel horrible for his family.. I have reevaluated my thoughts on this several times now. I honestly think it was wrong for the BP to use deadly force.. Maybe because my friends and I had so Many rock throwing fights growing up and the most that EVER happened was a bloody nose or black eye.. :/

I truly do understand the anger and if one of US citizens were in the same position we would be screaming for vengeance also.. We all need just abit more understanding and to put ourselves in each others shoes...

Sorry, friend.. Just got home after hanging at the local tavern and feeling like expressing myself moreso than usual.

All my best wishes

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Thanks, bro!

You have expressed my own feelings pretty well here..

My friends and I had sooo many rock throwing battles growing up and NOONE EVER died.. Enough said, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

In all due respect..

I don't think you know him or his kind. If he wanted to be here illegally as you have judged.. he would be here. His video that he made shows his respect and love for his home . Don't be so quick to judge, my friend..

He is a fellow Atser who deserves mutual kindness and courtesy. I am very sickened by all the harsh words against the op.. Look a lil deeper people, instead of so quick to spew back anger. I was angry at first to but after reading more of his post it is very easy to see his anger is not to be taken so personally.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The point is the same.

This leaning towards Fascism in my opinion is sickening. I can't believe people aren't seeing the parallels between this issue and Nazi Germany.

The extreme nationalism.

The hated minority blamed for all of societies ills.

Propaganda campaigns showing how that minority is ruining the country.

Where it goes from here is up to the people.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Thanks, bro I have much respect for you!

Well thank you, and I have respect for you as well!

I also respect all the posters who even if they are angry with some of the things I say can at least see that killing a kid like that is wrong.

I imagin it would take a lot for an American to not feel indifference or even gladness to see a illegal Mexican kid with a juvenile record get shot like that. But That's what Makes America a great country, the value Americans put on an individual's life is what at one point in time Made America the greatest country in the world.

After reading some more of the post I am absolutely appalled by some of the hateful post. I have to admit I was VERY angry with the OP of your thread at first but I took the time to read every post before deciding to give my two cents worth. Think before speaking people!

Meh, it's no biggy...thinking before speaking goes for me too.

I could have made a less anger filled OP, but i was just to damn angry.

I also admit I am VERY pro Arizona bill, It seems like a step in a good direction against our federal government who has not been doing enough...

Hopefully the Arizona Bill works out for you guys.

In all honesty the only problem I have with the Arizona bill is the destabilizing effect it has on illegal immigrants who are trying to integrate into America.

I moved to Mexico when I was 13 years old, I was born here but I had moved to the US with my father who is American since when I was at the age of 4. When I came back to Mexico at 13 with my father I was scared crapless, now I could not imagin my live in the country that I love being uprooted like that.

Also small business can not afford to pay high wages in any state in America. But maybe American are willing to work for Mexican illegal wages, who knows. It might work out.

I still thing eliminating the Job incentive for illegals is a better rout to take. It stops the immigration before lives are changed.

But what ever it's your country your laws. You guys have every right to do what you wish.

I have reevaluated my thoughts on this several times now. I honestly think it was wrong for the BP to use deadly force.. Maybe because my friends and I had so Many rock throwing fights growing up and the most that EVER happened was a bloody nose or black eye.. :/

Me and my friends as kid used to have those rock fights too. After Football we would all go out into the hills and all 15 to 20 of us would just have an all out war every one against every one.

I remember we would play like this right around the time I first saw the movie "The Matrix" I would watch that movie day after day, over and over. I watched it so much that all my friends used to call me "La Matriss". But during those all out rock wars I felt like such a bad ass Neo dodging all the Rocks from all the different directions...It was a blast.

Huge rocks too....

No one ever got hurt, and trust me, maybe not head shots but the intent to hit was definitely there lol.

I truly do understand the anger and if one of US citizens were in the same position we would be screaming for vengeance also.. We all need just abit more understanding and to put ourselves in each others shoes...

Indeed, and if a Mexican Fed Ever does that to a kid in America, rest assured that the Mexican people will have his head in a basket for you....with a bow on it.

Sorry, friend.. Just got home after hanging at the local tavern and feeling like expressing myself moreso than usual.

*Izzy holds up his mug*

All my best wishes

Same her bud.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The point is the same.

This leaning towards Fascism in my opinion is sickening. I can't believe people aren't seeing the parallels between this issue and Nazi Germany.

The extreme nationalism.

The hated minority blamed for all of societies ills.

Propaganda campaigns showing how that minority is ruining the country.

Where it goes from here is up to the people.

I'm not going to put words in his mouth, But I suspect he was just setting the facts strait about the event in question.

But about what you just posted, whats surprising to me beyond what you have listed is the total acceptance of the brutality that American are just letting happen to them by their very own Law Enforcement.

It used to be Blacks who were treated brutally by Law enforcement, then whites...

But now it's even at the level of the elderly, women and children being treated like Rodney King.

Some people don't like Mexicans and don't care if a kid get shot OK...but when it happens to your own color skinned people, to your own color skinned children, to your own color skinned elderly and women you would expect a little out cry...

But you don't, even on these threads the only thing most Americans get angry at is when a cop shoots a dog!

You guys sure pick a hell of a thing to be none discriminatory about.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The death of a child is a terrible thing. No matter what the race of the child. I suspect that ATS is getting an influx of posters from white supremacist websites pouring their hate into this issue.

The problem I see is that we have this culture of extreme nationalism going on. People are angry and feel that their country is being taken away from them.

The times I have seen the following messages...

This country isn't what it used to be.

America has lost it's way.

We are loosing our country.

All of these are examples of Nationalism. The problem with extreme nationalism is the xenophobia that goes along with it. They view anyone outside of their version of "the norm" as invaders, less than human, and so, these people to them must be eliminated.

It's a sickening commentary on the state of affairs in the United States, when normal people can be seduced by White Supremacist ideals such as the case has been on this site lately.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Aztek87

Sorry Dude but that is Completely BS.

Mexicans need the money from those kids and we need those kids to keep coming. Nothing will happen to them and no i don't know what your talking about.

thousands of Drunk teens come to Mexico, A lot still Even do today. Why because Mexicans Play nice and we need the money.

If you a rich American and you live in Mexico yes you run the risk of being kidnapped by criminals. But crime regarding tourists in Mexico is no different than the Crime on tourists in the USA.

Your a Mexican/American and you don't know crap about Mexico IMO.

Exactly, you don't know what im talking about because you haven't seen it but i go to Tijuana a lot on the weekends and i see how some of them get treated NOT by the business owners or people that work there but by the people that are in there just having a drink, and no i'm not Mexican American, i am 100% Mexican and i visit my family every year...and quit trying to make Mexico look GOOD you try too HARD, the damn place is a hell hole i have seen it, some guys there will kill you for no reason whatsoever. I lived over there for 10 years...there is nothing good there, the kid getting shot was his own fault i mean why would you throw rocks to a guy with a gun? what would you expect it would happen? put yourself in the shoes of the agent...one last thing, ill leave a video of your PEACEFUL Mexico
that place is out of control, just watch the video.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by Aztek87]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztek87

reply to post by Aztek87

Mexicans need the money from those kids and we need those kids to keep coming. Nothing will happen to them and no i don't know what your talking about.

thousands of Drunk teens come to Mexico, A lot still Even do today. Why because Mexicans Play nice and we need the money.

If you a rich American and you live in Mexico yes you run the risk of being kidnapped by criminals. But crime regarding tourists in Mexico is no different than the Crime on tourists in the USA.

Exactly, you don't know what im talking about because you haven't seen it but i go to Tijuana a lot on the weekends and i see how some of them get treated NOT by the business owners or people that work there but by the people that are in there just having a drink, and no i'm not Mexican American, i am 100% Mexican and i visit my family every year...and quit trying to make Mexico look GOOD you try too HARD, the damn place is a hell hole i have seen it, some guys there will kill you for no reason whatsoever. I lived over there for 10 years...there is nothing good there, the kid getting shot was his own fault i mean why would you throw rocks to a guy with a gun? what would you expect it would happen? put yourself in the shoes of the agent...one last thing, ill leave a video of your PEACEFUL Mexico

May the holy spirit that guides me in Smelling you hypocrites from a mile away never leave my side.

You know nothing about Mexico, you no nothing about it's people......

And you sure as hell know nothing about the millions and millions of teens that come to Tijuana to have a little fun.

If it's so bad for the Teens why is it not in the news? If it's so bad for young teens to get really drunk in Mexico and they are badly treated by the population why is it not on international news?

The people of Mexico depend on these kid, we need them to be safe and to have fun and enjoy their stay and come back.

If we don't we starve.

Sure the cops down here might extort them, and sure bar fight and stuff like that happen where ever liquor is present along with crime seen in any city or country but the things you have said are bold face lies.

I have no choice but to speak the truth of my country, I am a Mexican and I will not be a participant of slandering my country where it does not deserve to be slandered.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Aztek87

Mexico has some problems, man. We the people of Mexico have our work cut out for us that's for sure.

But even as evil and terrible as these cartel guys in this video are, they still let the people who were not a threat to them go after some really rough treatment.

It's funny that these criminals have more regard for the lives of the innocent people driving on the road then that of you or that boarder agent have for that kid who was shot dead.

You should be ashamed for what you said about that kid.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Aztek87

May the holy spirit that guides me in Smelling you hypocrites from a mile away never leave my side.

You know nothing about Mexico, you no nothing about it's people......

And you sure as hell know nothing about the millions and millions of teens that come to Tijuana to have a little fun.

If it's so bad for the Teens why is it not in the news? If it's so bad for young teens to get really drunk in Mexico and they are badly treated by the population why is it not on international news?

The people of Mexico depend on these kid, we need them to be safe and to have fun and enjoy their stay and come back.

If we don't we starve.

Sure the cops down here might extort them, and sure bar fight and stuff like that happen where ever liquor is present along with crime seen in any city or country but the things you have said are bold face lies.

I have no choice but to speak the truth of my country, I am a Mexican and I will not be a participant of slandering my country where it does not deserve to be slandered.

There is no point on arguing with you, you won't accept the truth about our country, and yes it has been said on the news time and time again here in San Diego to avoid unnecessary travel to northen mexico(Tijuana) and i'm just not making stuff up ill even provide some links to back up my claims...i don't know why you are defending our "PEACEFUL" Mexico so much every year i visit my family they tell me its getting worse and the further you go south the worse it gets too...and by the way those cartel guys from that video killed all 9 family members in that house including women and children, they were so NICE huh. I mean i love my country and i will never forget where i came from but you can't really say that there is anything good about it since 2008.

UC San Diego Warns Students to Avoid Spring Break Travel to Northern Mexico

Travel alert warns against unnecessary travel to Mexico

Kidnapped Man's Family Warns: 'Stay Out Of Tijuana'

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Aztek87]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

There is no point on arguing with you, you won't accept the truth about our country, and yes it has been said on the news time and time again to avoid unnecessary travel to northen mexico(Tijuana) and i'm just not making stuff up ill even provide some links to back up my claims...i don't know why you are defending our "PEACEFUL" Mexico so much every year i visit my family they tell me its getting worse...and by the way those cartel guys from that video killed all 9 family members in that house including women and children, they were so NICE huh.

I Live here Man!!! I live Right in Rosarito and all the rest of my Family makes up 3% of the residents from the pacific ocean to Sinaloa.

You must be a brave man to go visit your family and to drink in TJ despite it being so dangerous down here.

The US is advising it's people to stay in the US so Americans don't come down to Mexico and realise that the Cartel violence is 98% cartel related and does not affect the general population let alone the tourists that we depend on to God Damn EAT!!!

The only reason Mexico is in such a bad spot right now is because the cartels are at war with each other, 98% of all the deaths are cartel related.

Even the people that in God damn Drug lord Castle in the video that were killed had relations with cartels. Did you see those guys hurting anyone else? DID YOU!

Keep you tail between your legs dude, keep talking like some one with out a spine who just likes to go to TJ and Pick on Americans down there because it's only hurting those family members you have down here in Mexico. Americans Stop coming to Mexico, drug money stops coming to Mexico....Mexico falls and we all go running up to America and the NAU beings.

So you keep yapping that ignorant wuss trap of yours.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Aztek87

There is no point on arguing with you, you won't accept the truth about our country, and yes it has been said on the news time and time again to avoid unnecessary travel to northen mexico(Tijuana) and i'm just not making stuff up ill even provide some links to back up my claims...i don't know why you are defending our "PEACEFUL" Mexico so much every year i visit my family they tell me its getting worse...and by the way those cartel guys from that video killed all 9 family members in that house including women and children, they were so NICE huh.

I Live here Man!!! I live Right in Rosarito and all the rest of my Family makes up 3% of the residents from the pacific ocean to Sinaloa.

You must be a brave man to go visit your family and to drink in TJ despite it being so dangerous down here.

The US is advising it's people to stay in the US so Americans don't come down to Mexico and realise that the Cartel violence is 98% cartel related and does not affect the general population let alone the tourists that we depend on to God Damn EAT!!!

The only reason Mexico is in such a bad spot right now is because the cartels are at war with each other, 98% of all the deaths are cartel related.

Even the people that in God damn Drug lord Castle in the video that were killed had relations with cartels. Did you see those guys hurting anyone else? DID YOU!

Keep you tail between your legs dude, keep talking like some one with out a spine who just likes to go to TJ and Pick on Americans down there because it's only hurting those family members you have down here in Mexico. Americans Stop coming to Mexico, drug money stops coming to Mexico....Mexico falls and we all go running up to America and the NAU beings.

So you keep yapping that ignorant wuss trap of yours.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Izarith]

Whatever man, no matter what i say to you, you will continue to defend it, have a good one...and by the way i never said i went to TJ, TJ sucks man i go to SINALOA the land of Mexico's BOSS Joaquin Guzman Loera
LOL to visit my family, anyway c ya.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Whatever man, no matter what i say to you, you will continue to defend it, have a good one...

Only because you are only quoting what the US puppet Mexican President's Media tells you, which is no different than what the US run ministry of truth in the US says about Mexico.

When right now if you are not affiliated with the cartels in Mexico, Mexico is only as bad as you are. Just like any city in the USA.

and by the way i never said i went to TJ, TJ sucks man

Well you should tell you little brother to not use your account because last time you said this.

Exactly, you don't know what im talking about because you haven't seen it but i go to Tijuana a lot on the weekends

So your either full of crap or someone is using your account when your not on it to make you look like your full of crap.

i go to SINALOA the land of Mexico's BOSS Joaquin Guzman Loera LOL to visit my family, anyway c ya.

Wow you must be the braves man alive!

Sinaloa is a cool place man, I never been to Guasave where your from because I don't like it when an airplane files upside down or spinning my whole body to screw in a light bulb, but Culichi where my family if from has the most beautiful women in the world.

You have a good one too.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dont throw stones at cops with guns!!! a stone is a deadly tool. thats like me walking to a military base and start throwing rocks at the gate guard who holds a M-16. Great idea!!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join