It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Didn't Visit Our Ancestors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

SnF for the OP title! Woot woot!

Henry Makow isn't someone I find very plausible or even tasteful. He's anti-feminist, homophobic and anti-Semitic. I suspect he's also a racist, but he prefers innuendo to bold statements about race. link

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
One reason I dont belive in the ancient alien theory is that if such advanced beings from another world came to earth to teach us why didnt they teach us better medicene or how to build sewers or other practical stuff in sted you want us to belive that a race of inteligent beings from outer space came to earth and thought us how to build usless pyrimids out of huge stone blocks ( unless they were art students from outer space coz only athey would be so stupid ) honestly ask you self if you could go to another planet ( that was like earth thousands of years ago)and help its people improve there lives and technology what would you do

You should do your research before you go making posts like this. tsk tsk... in fact, there was an amazingly advanced medical practice in the Sumerian society which included the likes of using bitumens, operations by doctors (who for the sake of interest washed their hands before their practices) and even radiation. There were schools, shops and markets, trade, currency, etc... all hallmarks of an advanced and highly civilized culture. Honestly you couldn't doubt the existence of sewage systems if these people were capable of irrigation?

Pyramids and similar ziggurats were anything but useless. Not only did they aid in the observance of solar observations of solstices and equinoxes but they also served as housing for spacecraft.

And as for coming here to improve lives? I believe we were created by the Anunnaki... so I cannot even comment on the latter portion of your post.

just a thought =)

<< 1   >>

join