It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel "manly" when you fight agaisnt the system?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

You keep going on about how government keeps me safe. Yet a tiny fraction of that money goes into crime prevention. And it doesn't work. The police rarely solve crimes, have you ever noticed? That is because they are paid to terrorize people for not having proper paperwork and such things as that. The police do a terrible job of keeping people safe because their employer is a corrupt mafia crime syndicate who's purpose is collecting fines and fees. The state of Virginia even said point blank that is the purpose of their fines and fees... to get more money so they have a cushy job, NOT to keep people safe. But that doesn't bother you because you are immoral and corrupt to the core just like them.

And while the military may or may not be keeping me safe, it is murdering and killing people overseas. Again, morally wrong. Or let me guess you don't believe in morals? And you wish to FORCE me to support that? You wish to FORCE me with the threat of violence against me to give money to an organization involved in murdering innocent people. Most of it is an accident and its unacceptable. What about the 1+ million people in prison for non-violent crimes like being in possession of an unapproved plant. Sick.

And you support that. You have no grounds to stand on. Authority is by consent. My friends & family have some authority over me because I respect them. But people like YOU, hell no. You are corrupt and I don't consent to your threats of violence against me.

PS: Mafias are often well known for supporting their communities. But that doesn't make them any less criminal, just like the United States of America. And no I don't hate the United States of America. I hate taking without permission because that is theft and theft is a crime. Negligent homicide isn't something I'm a fan of either. Are you? If not, you shouldn't be a fan of the US government.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

You have no basis for your allegations and zero proof. Eu desejo-lhe a morte! You spout stuff you hear about but you are never there to report first hand. You have zero to add and I look down on you. You and your argument are void and worthless. إعاقة وسخ! Your insults are noted and greatly appreciated. How your parents must be so proud to have you as their spawn. There are not one million people plus in jail for stupid crimes like the wrong plant or similar. Rules are rules my little man. If you break them and then get CAUGHT you deserve everything you get. At the end of the day rules are can be broken....but idiots are meant to be caught. I have no pity for people like you...tormented by the over powering and over achieving. The place in life you find yourself is the place in life you deserve. So please if you have nothing useful to add without the name calling then sit back down and put your hand up when you have something to say!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

RE: I have no basis for my allegations

What allegations? That the police are criminals? Many stories across the country like this crop up every single day:
www.denverpost.com...

Police are just as or even more often terrorists as they are protectors of the public. The story I link to shows without a doubt police get very mad if you try to ruin their protection racket with competition that is free... free is too low of a price. You offer to help people for free and some police get pissed because they are getting paid to do that and every one else is not.

There are a few good cops out there but they are few and far between.

I know someone who was making complaint to the police chief over police racism. She stole a look at his notepad as he was "recording the complaint" to find a long series of meaningless loops. Is that what you call protecting the public? You are wrong. And that kind of thing is normal for police. That is not protection. There was a serious car accident and the police merely made the situation much worse than if they were not involved at all.

The police have the same record as any other criminal mafia running a protection racket. On one side of the coin they "help their community" and on the other side they are conducting crimes against them to an even greater degree.

The thing is that I grew up and worked around a lot of minorities, whereas you may not know any personally or you'd know how unhelpful the police are to most people. In the past they were often very nice to rich people and very mean to everyone else, however as of late they are just mean to everyone all the time. The USA is becoming a police state and its amazing you can't see that.

I don't know what names you think I'm calling you? Corrupt and immoral? Yes, I have proof of that. Your messages suggest I should be kidnapped and thrown in a cage if I chose not to go along with the scumbags stealing my money. What more proof could you ask for? If that is name-calling then so be it because its also a fact. You'd like me to be in prison because I don't want to work UNDERNEATH people like yourself who wish to dominate and control others.

Just tell me what should happen to me for not supporting your government that IMO fails to protect me. Should I or should I not be kidnapped and thrown in a cage for not working under your system? Should I or should I not be kidnapped and thrown in a cage for not paying the protection racket off through a system you people jokingly call "taxes" but is very obviously petty theft as taking without permission is clearly theft (ref dictionary).

The only one doing insults is you, and its really making you an embarrassment to ATS. I actually have all the evidence you ask for on any claim I've made. You name it and I'll happily back it up with lots of evidence. One thing you can't possibly have evidence for is that the government keeps people safe. I literally just laughed thinking about such a notion.

The fact you call me "little man" means you are on a serious power trip. You want to control the "little people" and tell them what to do. Then you can't understand it when they refuse your twisted orders like "give me your money or I kidnap you and cage you, for your own benefit". After all that is what you want to have done to me for not supporting your system of corruption, correct?

Do you feel manly when you boss around and dominate the little people?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Hold the tone boy! If you read some of my post on ATS you will notice I have one hatred in life and that is Police. Yes I support gov but I hate police. I think police are corrupt little cowards with gun...or in England just their bad attitudes. I have never backed police and spit on the thought.

So you need to check that particular fact of yours. I will take no order from the police and never have. I myself was charged crime (big robbery/heist) once. I used my right to remain silent during all questioning and refused a lawyer. I kept my mouth shut and they took that as me being guilty. During the "interview they tried to use intimidation and all that crap but said not one word except "f""$ 0%#". They had zero evidence and I knew that but they refused to look at that fact. Luckily, I was released from custody 5 and a half months later when I was found not guilty (in a court of Law) and one of my saviours was the Gov. They sent an official too testify on my behalf that i was somewhere else at the time of the incident and this testimony along with others cleared me.

So as far as I am concerned I hate the police as they made evidence fit a theory (lazy scum) instead of doing their jobs properly. They made 2+2 = 5 somehow. I have many people to thank for coming forward when they really should not of and for the gov for supporting me when they could of just remained quiet.

So I can not stand by and listen when people bad mouth the Gov for little reason when in fact they do stand by their citizens unlike the police who choose to be corrupt and cowardly by taking the easy way out. The Gov is always considered the bad guy in any situation as they can not panda to everyones needs. But they are not the bad guys. Plus they pay their bills on time!

Now how do you feel???? Probably the same.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Honestly... i feel like an a-hole. I do my job and try to wake everybody up, and a lot of people listen, but then there are those who really like to challenge you with empty claims and then laugh at you and call you a conspiracy theorist and give you that "i feel sorry for you, disappointing" look.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The important thing is how you feel.

Having more police around makes you 'feel' safe.
Having the largest army [several times over] makes you 'feel' secure.

And when you hear,

'Support the troops'
'War on terrorism'
'National Security'

Do you salivate?

Then you are having a Pavlovian response,

just like the empty manipulators of power want you to.

Make sure Your hot buttons are identical to everyone else's & according to government & corporate dictates,
Monotonous standardization is a very important convenience for people in power.
Make sure your hot buttons operate without a single pause or hesitation to think or contemplate or question.

And of course i have all the opinions i have because of my desperate need to feel 'manly' too. It is my crutch, for my struggling, crippled, wounded ego.

You can pick up your certification of automated meat puppet as you exit.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by slank]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S

I know for a fact I would value material things over any strangers life regardless.

This one short line from your post says more about you as a person and your agenda than all the rest of the other words in your diatribe combined.

Bravo Blackops719!!! Enuff said. The insignificant me could not have said it better.

Cheers!!:-)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Well, I apologize for my tone.

The thing is that the police are the core component of the government, even more so than the military. Replace the police with a force that is moral and based upon voluntary actions, then who will kidnap and cage me for not supporting (IMO) the corrupt and harmful corporation called The United States of America?

You take away police brutality and hell I don't think I have a problem with government either because they have no way to extort and steal from me which is my main problem with them. Just recently there are 200,000 to 2M Iraq people dead and gone all because of a waste of money by the US government designed to "save them" and "give them freedom". The US failed, and failed bad. They killed people rather than protected them. And therefore, I don't want to give them any of my money.

So, how much money this year do you suppose I should be forced to pay to reward the USA government for their (IMO) crimes this year? And if I don't pay, what should be my punishment? I have to keep asking because you're yet to respond to that.

I'm not sure which departments you like. The department of education that forces and bully's the local schools to bow to their command? Teachers don't want it, that is for sure. If it were up to teachers by vote there would be no US department of education.

If the US government is so good and provides a great level of protection, people should and will voluntarily pay for it. If it isn't good and is not truly providing a legitimate protection service, then people won't and should not be forced to pay for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join