It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever get the feeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
im sure everyone here has but might as well bring up the topic. have you ever gotten the feeling that some strange invisible being or force is near you when your alone. id post some experiences but im too paranoid just talkinhg about it cuz its really sppokin gme now and i just turned and loked out window and thought i saw smtn bye lol

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hell yeah! I think everyone gets that slightly paranoid feeling every now and then. Although I am slightly paranoid myself most of the time.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I always have the music playing in the background. Pre-occupies the mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oooo man that was freaky last night. see i love this kinda stuff but it freaks me out. anyway i had to shut my computer of close my eyes and dive in my bed last night lol right after i posted so lemme explain wat happened. ok so im sittin there staring to type and the more i type the more i feel like something is right next to me or behind me or watching me or smtn and im like maybe i shouldnt post this and like a voice in the back of my head is like just finish it and post it than thats enough for tonight (today was last day of finals and school all together till after summer). so the more i type the more freaked out and paranoid i am so than i start to look over my left shoulder and nothings there but im still paranoid so i keep typing. than i look over my right at the window and saw (well probably just over imaginitive mind in this case) smtn staring at me i spun right back at the computer so freaked out finished typing and shutdown before i even got fowared to my post and dashed in my bed pulled some sheets from the ground (took sheets off so they could be washed and switched today) and calmed myself down and went to sleep...

ok now that i got that done figured id share a diff exprience...pretty damn freaky. so i was walking back into my room from wherever i went and i saw my bottom draw open im like huh than my desk chair started to slowly spin to face me im lik WTF... so i asked and found out my bo had to borow smtn but the chair spinning thing freaked me out cuz it was totally still and no windows where open or anything than out of nowhere spins to face me. it doesnt seem freaky now but it was when it happened. u know sometimes i wonder if ppl that have died just do this stuff as a joke to see the looks on our faces.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I sometimes have the feeling that someone else is looking through my eyes from the inside. Like I am standing in the control center of my eye, in my commander's chair, and there is someone looking over my shoulder. I'm not shy, but it is really anoying when I feel this way and am in the shower.

...but then again, I'm just wacky like that!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
o and this other weird time although i didnt get that freaked out. it was late at night and i was just putting up something i call a gaypro lol to make fun of ppl that have subpros and stuff in aim. anyway i get the html up but when i viewd it in aim the link for they eye of god pic on snopes (really cool in their photo gallery its a nebula that looks just like an eye and was truely taken by the hubble space telescope) wasnt ther and everything after it became one ginat link. so i checked the html everything was fine and viewed it as a webpage in internet explorer and it was fine but still messewd up in aim. so i tried different variations and stuff but nothing worked. so i took that and the link at the bottom for smtn else (that link was shown but everything after it was a link to the same thing) and it was fine. so i added the link at the bottom back and it was fine but whenever i went to put the eye of god link in it messed it up..and wierer only when viewed in aim. now u prob dont get how weird this would be cuz u prob havent coded websites and stuff but anyway it gets weirder and understandable lol. so im like eh just leave that one out and go to bed...its prob a sign that i gotta get some sleep. so i turn my tv watch a few secs 9 it was cowboy bebop) and than go to the bathroom. when i came back the tv had no picture but the sound still worked. when i say no picture i dont mean like static i mean as if the tv was off. not just black like the video setting..OFF but sound was still on. so im like huh o must be the channel so i go to switch channels (on tv itself not remote) and the channels wouldnt switch. all i could get was the audio from cowboy bebop. so i turned it off and went to bed still perplexes me though.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i will use my vast experiance in the field (NOT) to try and pinpoint what a few of u may be feeling....here goes....

spirit energy is around us all, i beleive. and i also beleive that we are all psychic. i also think spirit energy is not contained in the same area and has the same movement abiltys as us. therfor allowing it to move wherever it wants. when we get that feeling that someone is close, or watching us, or behind us in the hall when we are walking through it, or behind us at the pc..i believe that is us picking up on the energy. and it can be very disturbing at times...trust me on that. for me, being psychic you can only imagine. sometimes i cry for no reason at all, get depressed easy, and other emotions that just happen. i beleive we can all pick up on that feeling in some way. even if its only a small bit. sadly most people never admit to it for fear of being called an idiot.

next time it happens try and close your eyes and think hard about what/who it is. see what comes to mind.

never be afraid. fear will gain nothing.

hope that helped

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
wow pretty deep stuff ...hmm.. maybe i will do that shauny ...definetly something to think about...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe this phenomena occurs in the right temporal lobe of the brain.

People who have seizures there or sufferers of sleep-paralysis often report feeling a presense. It's nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
or that ^^^^

i only call things as i see them.

i might be mentaly ill after all

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
DarkDragon guardian angels are usually close by too you.

If you go into a supermarket there are all over the place.

top topics

join