It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in terrorism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
Terrorism is an overarching label and mechanism for TPTB to manipulate populations and achieve required political backing for carrying out nefarious wars.

Prior to this.....

The commies are coming

Nuclear War and MAD

Etc Etc

And so on

Apparently after Terrorism has worn itself out the next major "created" threat is an asteroid hitting the earth.

It could be TPTB.

It also could be partly because of human nature. Remember the Killer bees? Remember swine flu? Remeber how, after the 9/11 attacks, everyone got scared and thought there was going to be a gas shortage and damn near person in america went and filled up on gas, Did you ever read about when the radio broadcast of the war of the worlds millions of people were terrified of the alien invasion, Did you ever read about the salmonella scares recalling tons and tons and tons of food products? I do. I don't believe for one second that TPTB were at all involved in killer bees, swine flu, alien invasions, or a fear of a gas shortage, or bacteria filled tomatoes. It's the human nature survival instict that gets scared about stuff.

It's impossible to tell what is from TPTB and what is from our deep seeded survival instinct to be scared of things.

en.wikipedia.org...(radio)#Aftermath

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
you either a mastor or a slave and most humans who work for money are slaves... working for money shows the signator that you are being controlled. money is used to replace what they dont teach you in school and thats survivol skills....civilization in general is a elaborate jail that forces people who are stripped of knowing self to participate in it. and if you run with your family to go live in the woods you get brought back and put into your cage aka the city..if you give up and drop out they plot to kill you or throw you in jail...jail is programmed slavery part 2 the hole is programmed slavery part 3 programmed slavery part 1 is the lie they tell you in history books that we used to work for free without getting payed so you will accept getting payed but when we worked for free we didnt work at all... we did daily chores and lived with nature not against it like we do today,.........so if you do not know what or who ty you are your just an ignorant slave attempting to answer a question leave polotix out of it....for those are designed by the devil as a hamster wheel...so keep going in circles if you want.once you learn human nature you will learn whether or not we are terroist or tyrants how about tyradactals or tyrrnaousarous REX?? hmmm sounds like non human phenomina to me

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

so no to answer the question humans are not terroist we are not natural born we can become a little moody if we need to get some money and dont want to work for it you can barely get johnny to tie his shoe so you got me #ed up we are behind 9/11 oklahoma bombs/ katrina/ any of that stuff humans if had the chance to be terroist wud blow up the federal reserve , the vatican, any evil spirited demonic place where our mastors go and visit but we too busy working and # let alone the airport is strict let alone no average human has airplane flying abilities....so i refuse to believe you ppl are human answering these post i think you very intelligent beings trying to keep up the illusion that one day soon will fall so keep it up we already starting to wake up what you gonna do get mad and blow the whole world up/

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Define made up. If you say those who claim to fight alquaeda are actually the ones who sponsor it and control it, then no its not made up its very real, their victims are real. We are just being lied to about whom controls and finances them.

It could be another operation Gladio.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't really care. Humans can't change the Laws of Physics regardless of whether or not they are terrorists.

psik

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
things humans wud fight over if they where not slaves; women, food, territory, and humans wud rarely fight over any of this being that they were free so as slaves we fight over money women and territory but we dont make technology and we dont go to war only aliens love war

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by virgom129

I would agree that the odds of a U.S. citizen dieing in a terrorist attack are very slim, but that does not mean terrorism does not exist.

Correct indeed. But that does mean that the subsequent response to Al Qaeda's 9/11 attacks has been, to put it mildly, completely overblown...Completely obvious to anyone not in favor of this new American way of existing in the world, or at least it should be by now, that as long as Americans stay within our borders we will have little to fear from any terrorism coming from abroad.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
cameras were already engaged and ready to record 9/11 bill cooper is a white human he died for examining this! and exposing that 9/11 was a fake attack it was a simulated hologram bombs actually blew the towers up. traces of airplane was non-existant and just as white humans are framed for being aliens isreali's where framed as being terroist just as black ppl are framed as being scum of the earth...our alien mastors are having fun with us idiots and secret brotherhood agents like to perpetuate the ignorance

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Al Qaeda was created by the CIA to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. The USA was founded by terrorists, they fought unconventionally. Now the word terrorist just means anti-American.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Man Donnie how can I give you anything positive with such a minimal post. ? You know better partner. Anyway star for the subject, I think it's a good question you bring up but you could have put some time into it.
edit on 21-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Al Qaeda was created by the CIA to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

Afghanis were fighting the Russians before we got there so thats bunk.

The USA was founded by terrorists, they fought unconventionally.

Fighting unconventionally does not make someone or somegroup terrorists.

Now the word terrorist just means anti-American.

Nope, any group that specifically and almost exclusively targets unarmed civilians that are not contributing to any military effort, are terrorists.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
When I was a kid the big bad unreasonably evil boogie man who wanted to kill American kids, soccer moms, kittens and wet nose puppies was the infamous "commie".. "red menace", dad-gum "soviets".

Once the "reds" were gone,the shadowy overlords needed a new omnipresent foe to keep the military industrial complex fed and keep the sheep scared: "terrorists"... enter Americas Reichstag and introduction to the new enemy.

It's all fake, transparently so.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
When I was a kid the big bad unreasonably evil boogie man who wanted to kill American kids, soccer moms, kittens and wet nose puppies was the infamous "commie".. "red menace", dad-gum "soviets".

Once the "reds" were gone,the shadowy overlords needed a new omnipresent foe to keep the military industrial complex fed and keep the sheep scared: "terrorists"... enter Americas Reichstag and introduction to the new enemy.

It's all fake, transparently so.

So basically, there are no bad guys in the whole world or the history of the world except for the government of the United States of America and Lockheed Martin Corp who have been engaged in a multi-decades long deception creating entire political states all to the purpose of making 10 cents on the American Taxpayer dollar producing fighter planes. Is that just a wee bit of a stretch?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You might find this interesting:
www.historycommons.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Did you notice the date....?

May 1993 is after the FIRST ATTACK ON WTC (feb 26, 1993)

Or did you forget that little incident

This was after the murder of Meyer Kahane, who was killed by members of the same group which carried
out the WTC attack

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by hooper

You might find this interesting:
www.historycommons.org...

No. Not very interesting. Why?

All made up by the government just to keep you in your place, huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
I have more chance of being hit by lightning than dieing from a terrorist attack..

Funny about chances. I had a friend killed when the Marine Barracks in Lebanon was bombed in 1983. I knew Robert Stetham. I had two friends killed on Pan Am Flight 103 and several people that I had worked with were killed at the World Trade Center. As far as the World Trade Center was concerned I was supposed to have been at a meeting at the Top of the World restaraunt at 9:00 AM September 18th, 2001.

I hope your luck holds out.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
when you realize the lords of this geometric hell hole love to sacrifice us for entertainment and feeding. you will begin to see the presence of these entitys here on this planet who been here since ancient times.....and humans have always been in the same perdicument....."terroism is what they do" we just have big ego's and or may be violent and or get into a fight or two.....but they are the terroist...not us humans

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The question raised by the OP in the title is too broad and the answer is complex.

“do you believe in terrorism”

The first problem with this question is the absence of a universal definition of “terrorism”. Terrorism is defined by the state each state has a different definition so what terrorism means to me in the UK and to a American is different as their legal definitions are different. By default a terrorist would be defined as anyone who commits acts which the state regards as “terrorism” under their definitions. We all know that a number of persons have been prosecuted under these laws and those persons are there for regarded as terrorists. Therefore terrorism has to be real, there is not question of belief it is just simply a matter of fact that terrorism is real.

If individuals however hold a different personal definition of terrorism then they may conclude that under their personal definitions, terrorism does not exist. However this point is mute as it is only their states definition of terrorism that truly matters. In layman’s terms most people would define terrorism as any act of violence, intimidation or sabotage against the state by a group (or individual) of non-state affiliated individuals for the purposes of furthering a political agenda, or in other words violence to make a political point. This definition is not always representative of the definition an individual state may hold however even under the layman’s definition once has to acknowledge the existence of terrorism. The nationalist movements of groups such as the IRA for example prove that terrorism under this definition does in fact exist. IF your individual definition of terrorism deviates from the definition I have gave above I would be certain it would still show that in reality terrorism does exist.

The OP ask’s specifically about the existence of Al-Qa’ida, to write a post in a thread proving the existence of Al-Qa’ida would take up an entire series of threads on its own and I have neither the motivation nor the time to undertake such a task just now. Rather I would advise to the OP that if he and others like him move away from reading revisionist conspiracy history and start reading the true historical narrative of radical Islam they will find all the proof one could ever wish for that Al-Qa’ida does (or did) indeed exist. The problem with Al-Qa’ida is the plethora of rubbish that has been published about the group, this makes it difficult to gain a grasp on the true nature of the beast. Only by actually devoting time to study the phenomenon of radical islam can one truly begin to appreciate the existence of Al-Qa’ida .

In short I believe that terrorism does exist, and that the terrorist organisation known as Al-Qa’ida does exist. I would also point out that it also my belief based on my extensive knowledge of the group that has always existed and operated independently of any American intelligence service.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join