Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

J-10,from China,I am proud of it

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Who owns and controls the GPS satellites? .....The USA.


actually the russians own a feww and so do most western countries but only america and russia and china have the major capability to do it but most countries have some means of getting 1 in space.




posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   


2 billion people is a lot of people. Don't poke the sleeping dragon.

We've most liley got weapons in space im 99.9% sure! No matter what the U.N. says! Russia or America will not give up their high cost weapons in space! China just got into space, and claims you cant see the great wall of China.

[edit on 093030p://ex30 by AD5673]



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
do u seriosly think that they would risk putting nukes up there?
i dont



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
WELCOME ABOARD AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE J-10!!!! Now you may congratulate us on our new weapon the J-LO.
Ain't she sweet??
I agree it is pointless to argue all the time about which country would win in a war with another one. It is much better to expend the energy to preserve peace. It is a real shame how war seems to increase prosperity for industries owned by friends of George Bush.
In my country there is a school for soldiers called the "WAR COLLEGE". Why cannot we wage peace just as hard as we wage war, then we could have a "PEACE COLLEGE".



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
do u seriosly think that they would risk putting nukes up there?
i dont



khrushchev would disagree with you
as soviet union has been developing such orbital weapons..

"On 09 August 1961, Premier Nikita Khrushchev openly threatened the West with a new and terrifying weapon, the orbital H-bomb. "You do not have 50- or 100-megaton bombs, we have bombs more powerful than 100 megatons. We placed Gagarin and Titov in space, and we can replace them with other loads that can be directed to any place on Earth."



who really knows what we have up there now



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socalbmx


well, do keep in mind that we made the nuke by ourselves, no western influence (As i was taught, please feel free to send me any information contradicting my statement WITH proof)








stalin has gave it to china and the knowledge of how one is made, china cant make squat on its own.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums Cancer. Yeah China has come a long way, I read the chinese paper daily. The US has enough nuclear weapons to split the planet earth into 2 parts, no joke. We also have a policy that will destroy 90% of the planet if China ever shot a nuke at us so I'm not sure what the point of considering it would be. Good job on the new jet though, I'm not quite sure what China will use it for though. Maybe against Taiwan? So are the rumors true that there is only 1 girl for every 20 boys in China?



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
J-10 was made with the help of Russia.

But anyway J-10 was a good step.

If China grows at its rate like know maybe they will have a chance to catch up(with the help of Russia)

Out,
Russian



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
J-10 was made with the help of Russia.

But anyway J-10 was a good step.

If China grows at its rate like know maybe they will have a chance to catch up(with the help of Russia)

Out,
Russian



j-10 was mostly made with israel, but.. anyway its useless now days, it should have come out in the 80's.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For China its not unusefull.

It is better then the other J-8s or J-7s they have.

US still has F-16s so J-10 is still usefull and can be a very good weapon if used right.

Out,
Russian



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
For China its not unusefull.

It is better then the other J-8s or J-7s they have.

US still has F-16s so J-10 is still usefull and can be a very good weapon if used right.

Out,
Russian



but us f16 are being upgraded to new blocks etc.. j-10 still belongs to the 80's.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Better 80's then the 60's or 70's with the J-7!

Out,
Russian



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The Americans can kick anybody with their planes, but the J-10 is a pretty decent one and I'm impressed that it came from China



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
F-16 can be upgraded because of using better missile and radar.J-10 can do it as well.

J-10 have 2 sets of equipment.First is using Russian radar and missile.It will easily eliminate Taiwan's F16 A/B and have a good power to face the fighters from American carrier.

The second is using our radar and missile(not as good as Russian).But it still can kill Taiwan's F16 A/B without any questions.

The engine we will use Russian and ours.First we will use Russian.Because we need a large amount of J-10 in a short time and our engine product output ability can't fulfil our request.

With the differernt equipment,J-10's level can be equal to different F-16's.

F-16 are still largely used by American Air Force.The number of F22 are still too small to change a war.Changing JSF also needs time.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gastric cancer
F-16 can be upgraded because of using better missile and radar.J-10 can do it as well.

J-10 have 2 sets of equipment.First is using Russian radar and missile.It will easily eliminate Taiwan's F16 A/B and have a good power to face the fighters from American carrier.

The second is using our radar and missile(not as good as Russian).But it still can kill Taiwan's F16 A/B without any questions.

The engine we will use Russian and ours.First we will use Russian.Because we need a large amount of J-10 in a short time and our engine product output ability can't fulfil our request.

With the differernt equipment,J-10's level can be equal to different F-16's.

F-16 are still largely used by American Air Force.The number of F22 are still too small to change a war.Changing JSF also needs time.




the newer block 52/60 f-16 and F-15 versions outperform the j-10 almost in every field, the f22 will just ruin US airforce.. they will spend billions on some 200 + - f22 that barely can fly 5 hours without glitching and jsf price now is around 71 million each, this will deprive usa of any abilety to upgrade its airforce later or buy new aircraft,

but in cost of the j-10 china wins hands down, america still has more f16 and f15 then j10 though, and you cant really call j10 chinas as it uses russian and israeli tech.


f22 is a waste of money, usa should of wasted it on upgrading its fleet of f16 and f15


the agency said the Air Force originally wanted to see the plane's sophisticated avionics, or electronics gear, achieve 20 hours of uninterrupted flying time without a software failure. When the plane couldn't achieve that, the Air Force changed its goal to flying five hours without a software failure. As of January, the plane could average no better than 2.7 hours.


[edit on 12-6-2004 by feindflug]



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
J-10 used Israel tech just at the plane designing.

About the Russian missle, we can make it by ourself.It only has some problem in authorization.But if the war will breakout,who cares?

China can copy everything he can see and touch.China hasn't enough money to research and design.It saves a lot of money.

China is different to India.India's basic industry is very poor.Even Russia tell India how to make AL-31 and give their blueprint.India can't make it by ourself.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gastric cancer


China is different to India.India's basic industry is very poor.Even Russia tell India how to make AL-31 and give their blueprint.India can't make it by ourself.



both china and india cant make # by themselve, and j-10 avionics are israeli made, anyways it doesnt matter as anything comes out from china is several generations behind the modern weapon systems.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If you have bias to China.I have no words to say.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Do you want to see the pictures of avionics for J-10 and J-11(SU-27) made by our institution?There are a large amount of in Cninese BBS,also in Janes or kanwa.



posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sure, as long as it's not something you can get in trouble for posting
I'd love to take a look!






top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join