It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

J-10,from China,I am proud of it

page: 15
0
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by heavenbird
I am from China, so forgive me at some potential mistakes at using English.

Unlike USA, China will only announce it's latest achievement on weapon researching when the next version is almost finished in secret. so I don't think J-10 or Su-27 is the real power of China. Although China's military is equiped by many old weapons, in recent year it keeps developing new and advanced weapons at a very fast speed, however these weapons are not equiped, why? one year later there will always be a new version coming out. we are not as rich as American, we need to concentrate on researching and will only equip them unless we need to go in to the war immediately. Probably ten years later you can see the real Chinese airforce and navy.



All China has done to date is to use knock off Russian systems. China is incapable of producing their own advanced indigenous aircraft. They have almost no experience in designing high performance jets let alone the hi-tech electronics. If Russia wasn't desperate for cash, you wouldn't even have the SU-27 ( which has been in production for over a decade ).




posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
[QUOTE]I'm surprised the chinese government hasn't blocked ATS yet lol. They blocked all blogs for while a couple years ago. There's a lot of freedom of expression on [/QUOTE]
Some boards that I used to post on, www.eurasiannation.com... , are now blocked in China.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
[QUOTE]I'm surprised the chinese government hasn't blocked ATS yet lol. They blocked all blogs for while a couple years ago. There's a lot of freedom of expression on [/QUOTE]
Some boards that I used to post on, www.eurasiannation.com... , are now blocked in China.


Seems the good old Chicoms haven't figured out how subversive ATS is.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The raptor could easily take the cookie cut modle of the F-17.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
Gastric Cancer in the beginning pages came across to me as being Arrogant. I believe that Taiwan should be given Nuclear Technology by the United States.


What or who do you think American is?Your daddy or stepfather? or the owner of the world? Although he had the famous title ---The World Police.
American goverments dare not sell destroyer with Aegis to TaiWan,how dare he sell nuclear weapon or tech to TaiWan? Wise up ,please!
Maybe China doesn't have the quality of being a competitor of America,but nuclear warhead make both equal,America could nuke the China 20 times,but at the same time China nuke America only 1 time.You are very pretty extremely extraodinary powerful and matchless,make any difference?we are all finished. OK ,OK,somebody will mention me the TMD or NMD,do you really think it works?It's just politics,sorry,maybe it works on the Iraq's antique missle .In nowdays,only one nuclear ballistic submarine could ruin the all North America.The American is the strongest in the world,but it's still not strong enough!Recollect the war in Korea,Vietnam,even in pathetic Iraq,you will get it.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well duh everyone looses in nuclear war. But when we say America is the strongest militarily we make the argument for conventional war. Korea what is your point? Vietnam we only lost cuz of political reason not cuz our troops we incapable of fighting. Iraq 3 week war is not bad at all IMO.
China has just reverse engineered systems form russian they have not made anything ground braking on their own.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Iraq 3 week war is not bad at all IMO.


- Iraq was not a 3wk war for goodness sake, the melting away of the Iraqi forces was hardly 'a war'. The Iraq war is ongoing, in a 'terrorist' fashion, open your eyes.


China has just reverse engineered systems form russian they have not made anything ground braking on their own.


- yet you will happily use them to claim the sky is falling in for the USA whenever it suits you. Strange.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
We lost a lot of good members when it got banned becaues a lot of our members were in China. Now, if they want to post, they have to do so when they travel to Hong Kong, which isn't often.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

China has just reverse engineered systems form russian they have not made anything ground braking on their own.


Yes, there's the famous case when they bought a Boeing 707 in the late 70's in an attempt to reverse engineer it, for some indigenous aircraft program. And of course you know what I'm going to say next : NO CHANCE. I think they wrote it off because it was in so many pieces, or put it back together only to discover a couple of crates of bolts that they couldn't fit back in.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

- Iraq was not a 3wk war for goodness sake, the melting away of the Iraqi forces was hardly 'a war'. The Iraq war is ongoing, in a 'terrorist' fashion, open your eyes.


If you want to make these claims, then you'd have to dismiss the original Gulf War. America demolished the Iraqi army at its best, and could easily do it again.

China really is a joke. They have no chance against America in any type of war, whether it be on the ground, or in the air.

China has 1 billion people, but it's not going to matter. The higher concentration of enemy targets, the more that we can kill with a single bomb. With weapons that can blanket an entire area with bullets numbers simply won't matter.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
[QUOTE]The accuracy of Chinese missile nowdays is about 5-10m with the GPS help. [/QUOTE]
Guess who controls GPS? Yep. One switch of a button and those things power down.


Don't you know China has its own system "Double stars" like GPS? Theoretically two satellites are enough to monitor the earth. And China together with Europe are building another brand-new satellite system. We are not that stupid to use American GPS in War.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Don't you know China has its own system "Double stars" like GPS? Theoretically two satellites are enough to monitor the earth. And China together with Europe are building another brand-new satellite system. We are not that stupid to use American GPS in War.


America has extensive measures to deal with enemy GPS. America is always a step ahead of everyone it seems. We not only have the capability to shoot down satellites, but to blind and jam them as well.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavenbird

Originally posted by RedDragon

Don't you know China has its own system "Double stars" like GPS? Theoretically two satellites are enough to monitor the earth. And China together with Europe are building another brand-new satellite system. We are not that stupid to use American GPS in War.


As far as I know Europe's Magellan system has nothing to do with any Chinese system.

Also with only 2 satellites the Chinese system would be incredubly inaccurate. The US GPS system uses fixes from 4 to 6 satellites to achieve its accuracy.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
2 satellites will no be a sufficient number went you are fighting the US cuz you have to do multiple launchings to try and hold us off. Plus only 2 that makes it so easy for the US to jam or shoot the enemy satellites down.. The US already can do this from the ground or from space with our satellites. Part of the AF space proposal is a section which talks about USS satellites equipped wit high powered beams to deny the enemy entry in to space and to shoot down enemy satellite while ensuring our satellites will be unaffected.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I don't even think it's possible to get a fix from just 2 satellites, I thought at least 3 are needed to triangulate a position.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
[quoteIf you want to make these claims, then you'd have to dismiss the original Gulf War. America demolished the Iraqi army at its best, and could easily do it again.


- No, I don't think gulf war mk1 was the same.

Certainly not initially anyway. In gulf war mk1 the Iraqis attempted to stand and fight and were wiped out mainly before they could even see their opponents or when hunkered down were simply buried alive in large numbers.

As for next time? Er, what Iraqi army?


China really is a joke. They have no chance against America in any type of war, whether it be on the ground, or in the air.


- ....but not such a joke that they can't be used to bloat the so-called 'defence' budget by several more billions.


China has 1 billion people, but it's not going to matter.


- It appears 1billion people (you know, children, women and men.....the vast majority having nothing to do with anything but trying to live their meagre lives as best they can) already don't matter.


The higher concentration of enemy targets, the more that we can kill with a single bomb. With weapons that can blanket an entire area with bullets numbers simply won't matter.


- Great, that's marvellous. How impressive.



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Korea what is your point? Vietnam we only lost cuz of political reason not cuz our troops we incapable of fighting. Iraq 3 week war is not bad at all IMO.


Didn't you know the war broke out in North Korea in 1950 bewteen America and China?Maybe the poorest country --China,tied America who almost winned the whole world throgh the second world war at north latitude 38.In VietNam,China warned America NOT to stride over the north latitude 17,but America ignored the warning,and then he had to accept the
embarrassed retult.You can it due to the policy,but I still don't think people would give up the success that he could have it easily,right?
I said it times and times again,which China can't compete with America in lots fields.especially military.But it doesn't mean that America could attack or even occupy China easily.China is not Jugoslavia,neighter Iraq.Supposed that there would be a war between A and C,the sequence propabaly is China disappeared in the world,but America back to the stone age.
Well,let me tell you something about the 2 stars scheme,it is not just 2 starts.It's a tech that make orientation accurately.Now there is a Europe department ,I don't know the name exactly ,like NASA ,apply for attendence.



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
[quoteIf you want to make these claims, then you'd have to dismiss the original Gulf War. America demolished the Iraqi army at its best, and could easily do it again.


- No, I don't think gulf war mk1 was the same.

Certainly not initially anyway. In gulf war mk1 the Iraqis attempted to stand and fight and were wiped out mainly before they could even see their opponents or when hunkered down were simply buried alive in large numbers.


As for next time? Er, what Iraqi army?


China really is a joke. They have no chance against America in any type of war, whether it be on the ground, or in the air.


- ....but not such a joke that they can't be used to bloat the so-called 'defence' budget by several more billions.


China has 1 billion people, but it's not going to matter.


- It appears 1billion people (you know, children, women and men.....the vast majority having nothing to do with anything but trying to live their meagre lives as best they can) already don't matter.


The higher concentration of enemy targets, the more that we can kill with a single bomb. With weapons that can blanket an entire area with bullets numbers simply won't matter.


- Great, that's marvellous. How impressive.



How ignorant you both are!As the Chinese saying goes, frog in the bottom of the well,which means a person with a very limited outlook,drunk in the dream that you think it should be.China has winned 10 golden medal in the Olympiad until 17th 8, do you still think they are all so called "meagre "?
What if you don't resort to the black who oringinally came from Africa?
I hope you saw the TV sometimes,remember,discovery channel.
Like my Canadian friends said,in American opinions,there is nothing in the world but American thmeselves , they consider thmeselves always right!



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazybug7
How ignorant you both are!As the Chinese saying goes, frog in the bottom of the well,which means a person with a very limited outlook,drunk in the dream that you think it should be.China has winned 10 golden medal in the Olympiad until 17th 8, do you still think they are all so called "meagre "?
What if you don't resort to the black who oringinally came from Africa?
I hope you saw the TV sometimes,remember,discovery channel.
Like my Canadian friends said,in American opinions,there is nothing in the world but American thmeselves , they consider thmeselves always right!


- OK, I'll explain myself......

I was talking about the 'regular' citizens. I know China has her poor but most get by IMO.

I used the term 'meagre' as that is (ironically with a little luck) what many of us live. We're not 'powerful', we're not 'influential' and we're not particularly wealthy (like most people in the world) and hopefully we're not too far down the bad side of the scale as to live appalling lives as far to many do.

I did not mean 'meagre' to be a perjorative term or in any way a 'loaded' one.



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   


in American opinions,there is nothing in the world but American thmeselves , they consider thmeselves always right!



I think that goes for every nation, including china. They dont care what the result will be if they have to attack taiwan, they will do it because they want to regardless of what taiwan things or what the world thinks. Of course we can be selfish at times, which country doesnt act in its own best interests?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join