It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Genetic memories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NickyBlue

You hit the "quote" button.

And if you want to quote multiple people in one post. Use the following code:

[ quote]

Take out space after first bracket.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Though what some of what you said NickyBlueEyes does correlate to some of my own understandings that we are all originally imported here from other galaxies individually hence the seeming variances in cultures and understandings over this planet. I believe earth is a Prison planet and hence we are genetic adaptions from various Alien races etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

doesnt say nasa there does it lol it clearly says government database, which didnt someone recently hack that and release all sorts of info

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

but y let us reproduce if we are a prison planet?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This story sounds very similar to what Gary McKinnon did

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
NickyBlue,

Have you hacked me in the past?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Have I hacked you .... no ... have I read you? yes

hints why I know a lot about you

LightofLiberty

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tegz_1
reply to post by zaiger

doesnt say nasa there does it lol it clearly says government database, which didnt someone recently hack that and release all sorts of info

You sure about that? It clearly "say nasa there does it lol". Re-read then post

NASA has very #ty security blocks, sometimes they use the same passwords for years at a time. BUT who knows, maybe they have improved hack blocks now.

I wouldn't know sense I haven't hacked in like 4 years!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
well, if you are a hacker, you must be a pretty stupid one ... I wouldnt announce in the internet that you hacked a government database, simply because if you are not a hacker, there are always someone who is and may want to pay a visit to your computer or whatever, just because they dont like kids

you said well, hacker is something common ... and nobody get caught - you need to understand that most hacking techniques or most applications used are simple, xploits that are avaliable and anyone can do it

but I doubt there are a lot of hackers that "hack" government database, because if there were, we would have a lot of leaked documents out there ... and thats just all the proof you want that there are not a lot

and plus, lets say you were a minor and hacked their database: they would probably recruit you or something like that, since there are not a lot of people 8 years ago doing that ... and we all know security nowadays is a key element in the internet

plus, nobody would let you go without doing anything, to you or your parents, they could arrest your parents ...

you are probably just a hater trying to spread disinfo

but I think it is a fact right now that aliens exist, it isnt science fiction for some time, but yeah, we dont know where they are or where they were

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why are we still making such a big deal about HACKERS this HACKERS that.

COME ON! I used my fathers ID card with a ID scanner with the right passwords and link address's to the server. You can get to allot of places.

so

ONE, I am not a super hacker

TWO, stop amusing things

THREE, the government/ NSA they don't scare me one bit. If they wanted to stop me they would have and if they want me arrested, I would be, and if they wanted me dead I wouldn't be here! (so why fear something you can't do anything about???)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

COME ON! I used my fathers ID card with a ID scanner with the right passwords and link address's to the server. You can get to allot of places.

So you used your fathers login information and ID card.If that was true why would you know about NASA's "BS security blocks you talked about earlier?

NASA has very #ty security blocks, sometimes they use the same passwords for years at a time. BUT who knows, maybe they have improved hack blocks now.

May i ask what this ID scanner was for? Since you were "hacking" from your home computer you would not need the ID scanner. IDs normaly just have a magnetic strip in them that has really simple information and are pretty much used for doors, not so much computers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join