It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75 documents on the planning and implementation martial law in Poland from mid-1980 to late 1981

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
here are a few examples in poland where they think it plan it and exicute it. dont think it cant happen to you.

www.foia.cia.gov...

what will you do if they release info 20 years later about 911. do you really have to hear it from thier mouths. for those who can see the history of releasing documents later on when the fact is over and the majorty have forgoton what it was all about. the pattern is we will tell you when you dont care anymore.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by m.red]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by m.red
here are a few examples in poland where they think it plan it and exicute it. dont think it cant happen to you.

www.foia.cia.gov...

what will you do if they release info 20 years later about 911. do you really have to hear it from thier mouths. for those who can see the history of releasing documents later on when the fact is over and the majorty have forgoton what it was all about. the pattern is we will tell you when you dont care anymore.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by m.red]

Yeah that is the point of keeping it classified under national security blablabla..

Bush will be proven guilty when he dies, then they will say one large step for the mankind in the right direction while doing the same crap they been doing since GOD knows when.

I still want all the secrets to come out so that we know what we are dealing with.

Us humans know this for sure, that we are their enemies, they know what they are doing simply means we will be their enemies therefore keeping it secret.

They regard the average human being as their enemies when it is us who lift their asses to where they are.

I still don't know who I'm talking about.

new topics

join