It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Picture I Took At LA Space Observatory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
well to me its a UFO untill positively with out a doubt can establish it as a helicopter. Wich I cant nor has anyone else been able to do thusfar. And when i say UFO i dont mean alien or extraterrestrial craft. I mean Unidentifiable flying object.

Here is the original photo again.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Yet another jaw-dropping photo of....................?

C'mon guys. Please take this realm of UFO-research more seriously.

There are so many 'things' in our skies (and on our lens) that this is becoming bothersome actually.

Unless these 'things' shape-shift or take on another form or fly away at great speed then.....they are just 'things'.

We're like a pack of wannabe town criers, crying wolf.
And when something really DOES manifest (a UFO from another dimension) the people will be so full of false-flag situations that they won't even take it seriously.

Hey, I am not saying this may not be one of them but, to the naked eye, with no 'story' behind it then...............it's just another 'thing' in the sky or a 'thing' captured on film. It ought not be shown.

Just my take on the situation.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

like I said everybody wants that Hi Res picture with no motion blur with full clarity up close and personal. Hell i want that too. the reality of it is, that wont happen or is very improbable with out being pre planned IE. an alien contacting sombody saying hey we will be here at such n such time on this day bring your best camera and video equipment. So stop complaining and enjoy the fun of picking through the bullhockey and analyzing what we have.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Mitsuskitzo]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join