It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Picture I Took At LA Space Observatory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So I was on Vacation last july and went to Los Angeles and I was takin pictures of the sunset by the space observatory. Well Just recently I got a 47" High def TV and I hooked my computer to it and I was goin through the pics. I noticed somthing on one of them and thought i had a spot on my tv and tried to clean it only to realize it was in the picture so i zoomed in and cant figure out what it is. It kinda looks like a chopper but i dont remember hearing or seeing any choppers up there. and the angle looks off for it to be a level flying chopper. Also i was taking many pics in succession and it dosent appear in any other pic.

Anyway here is the pic. Open for anybodys opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
helicoptor

nuff said

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

wow professional analyst arent ya gtfo

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's looks like a helicopter to me and depending on the wind, you may not have heard it from that distance/altitude.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9b729ad42ce.jpg[/atsimg]

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Although there is nothing in this picture that depects a helicopter, I would not rule it out. But at the same time, I opened the image in photoshop and cannot make out any type of "form" by zooming in, inverting or other methods of investigating this image.

If I may ask, how did you determine this is in fact a helicopter? I am interested in learning your technique.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Seriously if you arent going to make an educated analysis and take one look at the pic and say somthing stupid like "oh its a helicopter" or "Its a plane" then dont waste your time replying because I dont want to waste my time reading your garbage.

I know what it could be as Ive already stated i thought it was a helicopter at first but upon further analysis I dont believe this to be the case.

so with much respect dont waist my time and yours. thanks

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Mitsuskitzo]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Yep, im gonna have to agree with that sentiment.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

true you are right in that aspect. But as I said in my original post many pictures were taken in succession. Helicopters cruising at normal flight speed I would have had it in the picture i took directly after this one and it does not show up in that one

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f9d7943c6f4.jpg[/atsimg]

It does sort of look like rotary blades. I'm not certain it's a helicopter though if I had to guess, that's what I would pick.

--airspoon

Edited to add: The helicopter could have disappeared behind the clouds and that's why it wasn't in your other photos. You see, in order for it to be a UFO, as in extraterrestrial or even man-made clandestine, we have to rule out all other possibilities. I personally can't rule out a helicopter.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wont waste your time.. How about providing the original image..?

We'd be able to better analyze it if we had the actual raw photograph rather than the one that is presented with no Exif data and been ran in a graphics program..

Settings\Desktop\UFO.jpg
Format : JPEG
File size : 25.3 KiB

Format : JPEG
Width : 604 pixels
Height : 453 pixels
Resolution : 24 bits

id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"

rdf Description rdf:about=""
xmlns:xmp="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/"
xmp:CreatorTool>Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows /xmp:CreatorTool>
xmp:CreateDate>2010-06-09T22:26:35-07:002010-06-09T22:26:36-07:002010-06-09T22:26:36-07:00
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
dc:format>image/jpeg
xmlns:photoshop="http://ns.adobe.com/photoshop/1.0/">

/rdf RDF
/x:xmpmeta

Edit to add meta data

[edit on 6/10/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f9d7943c6f4.jpg[/atsimg]

To me that looks like pixelation from editing a photo, or adding things to it..

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Too me the angle is off for it to be a helicopter. the Way it looks is if it was a helicopter it would be doing an extreme almost vertical dive.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Picture is unedited other than drawing a circle around the object in question.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I can email the pic to anybody who wants it just give me your address

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

>Open to anyone's opinion.

>Helicopter Nuff said

>wow professional analyst arent ya gtfo

LMAO. Dude it really looks like a helicopter. Seems to have the same tadpole shape. I suppose it could be anything but it's awfully blurry when blown up and really does just look like a helicopter no matter how much you zoom in.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Raustin]

link   
here is the original

link   
While I would agree almost that it does look doctored, I debunked that theory in my own mind when I look at the overall picture. It is a bit grainy to start with. IMO

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Is it possible you moved the camera just a little and that's why it went out of frame? Also looks like the thing is heading towards clouds...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Raustin]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

yea i read that before i even posted maby you should reread that as well. i wasnt mad that you tried to explain it I was upset that you didnt take the time to analyze it before you took a 3 second glance and came to the conclusion it was a helecopter

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PureGrain

not doctered in anyway. It was taken with my blackberry storm. Not that it matters cus i know you can digitally mess with any pic but I did not do that. and if I would have done that I surely wouldnt have made it look like a chopper

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join