It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel would SINK Turkish PM's ship..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
I don't want to sound like a war hound but, please lets get the show started. enough talk from all sides. like a bunch of kids poking at each other on the playground, all of them afraid to throw the first punch. when the dust finally settles then maybe we can get some peace.

I am in total agreement with ya.
Let's get this firecracker lit.
And we all want firecrackers
for the 4th of July

Everybody seems scared as hell
to change the status quo as the event
itself triggers the prophecy leading
to Armageddon. Therefore, nobody wants
to end the world.

Meanwhile we sit around eating
popcorn and watching the cars rust

As Marvin Gaye sang:

Let's get it on !!!!

and I'll edit to add

Let's get it over !!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The best we can hope for is a one world government. (I'm serious)

the problem with that is

Israel would want control of it
and if they couldn't have it, then they
won't sign the treaty. Then we're back
to square one.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hi Saint,

It is not what I desire personally, it reflects the common goal of 'peace activits' and the like.

They are fighting a losing battle, I could argue they are wasting their time infact.

There will not be an 'everlasting' peace until there stands only one authority, this is logical.

Even then, there will be an uprising or rebellion.

There is no such thing as world peace in the purest sense, there will never be whilst we roam the earth.

From the moment man formed groups and tribes, we were destined for this lengthy process of the elimination of opposing authority or 'power struggle'.

Kind regards,

Skellon.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I dont think everyone are warmongers.
I think there have been enough polls and protest done to show most are against their goverments involvement in wars.

And a 'One world Goverment" will never work.

Someone would have to be on top, who??

The UN is a failure so what would this Goverment look like?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

We are a warring species by our very design. We will always war.

Solutions to this problem were envisioned in two films that although are not great, tackle the two key problems;

Equilibrium (dealt with the suppression of human emotions)
www.imdb.com...

Æon Flux (dealt with population control)
www.imdb.com...

Israel will be involved in war, whether it is with Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan or 'Palestine'. Not only because the Arab/Muslim community wants Israel to cease to exist, but because a power struggle exists between their respective parent countries.

The United Nations are a joke, any organisation allowing some and not all the power of 'veto' cannot be taken seriously as an international authority.

There is at best a 'pecking order' in our world between powers and authorities, this is not to be confused with peace in the world, as it is only a temporary solution.

Power will always be sought after, unless we are all genetically engineered to be satisfied with simply our existence; prohibiting aspiration, ambition and aggression. Hence cannabis users feeling a 'state of harmony' with fellow users.

These 'negative' traits are more subdued in some, however they exist in all of us.

Threaten a 'peace activist' or 'humanitarian rights activist' with the death of their family and you will, in most cases, cease to feel their 'love'.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I dissagree some...

TPTB want war, Israel, US, UK, all or them......

I think man has semi passed that stage..TPTB want to continue it...

And yes, I've pointed out in a few threads, the veto vote makes the UN a joke, and the fact they cant enforce the ressolutions they pass..Israel having the most made against them..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join