It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REALLY REALLY ABOVE TOP SECRET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey guys, as you can see my ATS points arent at 3500 yet, so I've become a posting freak to get to that 3500 point mark.

But my question was, is the "REALLY REALLY ABOVE TOP SECRET" FORUM worth it?

Are there really any experts or real ufologist in there?

It seems interesting and I'm hoping to find some awesome stuff in there and hopefully other informative websites that other users may link to.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No, there aren't any ufologists or "experts" in RATS that aren't right here on the board. RATS is an area where members can discuss topics that they do not feel comfortable discussing on the public forums - for a myriad of reasons.

The value of RATS varies according to the member...and it's value to you will be set by you.

But don't expect the great secrets of the universe - or the NWO for that matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I want to get to 3500 points as well. I am hoping that it is worth it. I haven't spent a single point and won't until I get to 3500.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Keep posting GOOD material and you'll get there. A word of advice, (free advice... and worth exactly what you are paying for it
) "trolling" for nothing but points can cost you more points than it makes you!

I suggest posting interesting, backed up with fact topical material. But that's just me...

m...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just to point out just a few threads asking this same thing, check these for further opinions of 'yay' or 'nay':
RATS Access for me?
"Really Above Top Secret" forum worth it???
Really Above top secret?
A pointless question

seekerof

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Keep posting GOOD material and you'll get there. A word of advice, (free advice... and worth exactly what you are paying for it
) "trolling" for nothing but points can cost you more points than it makes you!

I suggest posting interesting, backed up with fact topical material. But that's just me...

m...

Yea I know I do put up pretty good material that gets a pretty good amount of replys but what do you mean exactly by "trolling for nothing but points can cost you more points than it makes you?"

How would it cost those points?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think he is referring to �trolling� (posting in an abrasive or obnoxious way to encourage replies), then receiving a warning that comes with a deduction in points.

top topics

join