It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle June 7th - In Field Of Beans!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I dont know where I stand on this whole crop circle stuff. None the less it is still cool "UFO art" as I like to call it. Here are a couple videos from YouTube. Does anyone have any theories on what it could mean? All that I can think of is some kind of galactic allignment?

*pictures thx to NASA IS ASAN
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/229080d1cfee.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d241e81e769f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

*EDIT TO ADD PICS

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Almost looks like a Poke-ball activting!

Haha just kidding.

I wonder what this can mean? I am not very good with numbers, but this one seems to jump out at me.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think it's a beatiful formation, and the uniformity was off the hook. I'd have loved a close up view of the stalks and some measurements and math discussed in the video, though. It's still quite intriguing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't know why but this one has a very tranquil appearance. I would love to spend some time meditating there.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't know what if anything it means, but it looks like a bar galaxy. I love crop art...wherever it comes from.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

thats my thought on this, i dont care who or what did it, i just think its beautiful stuff!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey ziggyproductions05, feel free to put these screencaps I made in the OP.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/229080d1cfee.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d241e81e769f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Cool, this one doesn't look as intricate as others, but still cool anyway. It looks like it is trying to portray some sort of motion, IMO.

--airspoon

[edit on 9-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

hey there! thanks for the offer & i would love to put your pics in the OP except im not that literate in doing so with HTML and such, could you U2U me for simple instructions or just post here? thx my friend!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

hey there! thanks for the offer & i would love to put your pics in the OP except im not that literate in doing so with HTML and such, could you U2U me for simple instructions or just post here? thx my friend!

Yeah, sure, it's quite easy.

Step 1:
Right click on "quote" above that post with the screencaps, and select "open in new tab". This will open up the code of my post to you in another browser tab.

Step 2:
In first tab, scroll up to the OP and click on "edit" (left click) post.

Step 3:
In second browser tab with the code of my post open, highlight the 2 photos (they'll be surrounded by [atsimg] and [/atsimg] brackets, highlight them all). Then copy them from the second tab (ctrl+c) and paste them into the first tab (ctrl+v).

Step 4:
Click on "save" post.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

thanks my friend!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

thanks my friend!

Sharing is caring

Kind Regards
Maybe... Maybe... Oh wait, I mean

NASA is ASAN

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

LMFAO! When u did that Kind Regards...I had to look at your name to make sure i was talking to the right person! good one! They moved this to the damn skunkworks so it mine as well be dead now, its no more circumstantial than a video of a light in the sky. For all we know these crop circles could be created by aliens, this shouldnt be taken out of the proper forum unless proved otherwise

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The areas of the down and up circle chains almost look like the fibonacci sequence in a way. Add the area of the first sphere to the area of the 2nd sphere and you get the area of the 3rd sphere?

I could be wrong tho haven't acctually done any math on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LMFAO! When u did that Kind Regards...I had to look at your name to make sure i was talking to the right person! good one! They moved this to the damn skunkworks so it mine as well be dead now, its no more circumstantial than a video of a light in the sky. For all we know these crop circles could be created by aliens, this shouldnt be taken out of the proper forum unless proved otherwise

I figured you'd like that Kind Regards joke. I've been ribbing him about it when I can (he knows it's all playful though), too bad he probably won't see it in here.

Either way, it's a great formation. The border around the "Pokeball" circles are astoundingly detailed. I wish they could have gotten some closeups of the stalks though, which really is the nail in the coffin for me.

Real ones show signs of heat expansion and balloon out at the nodes and bend.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ha! I do find it funny his name, (maybe....maybe not) - its great for this forum, i'll give him a ribbing as well if i speak to him soon! Well thats what i find so interesting about this particular circle, is, its not normal corn stalks, its beans, and you are right NASA is ASAN, if we have elongated nodes and what not on smaller plants, i find that very significant, and that information could come out any time!? I still feel as if your 'Pokeball' LOL, is still some kind of galactic allignment. Im not literate on how it could relate to our solar system, but hey, we have no idea what this could mean.

Another theory i've heard, is that these circles could be some sacred geometry which affects gravitational fields on earth affecting the human mind in a positive, or negative way, almost like a deeply emotional graffiti. These circles interest me to no end!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
There's bean plants already that high there? Man, the farmer across the road from me just planted his beans. I want to live where these beans can be planted and grow earlier than here where I live. I am just now planting my beans.

Thank goodness I have a small garden. A crop circle would surely piss me off!

Nice design in this bean field. Of course I am interested in how the bean plants were pushed over. Were the stems not just broken? Did they have some strange elongation of the "outside" cellular structure, without breaking> And the "inside" bends, were they compressed, or did they look like sort of a fat man bending over at the waist, and the extra stem material fall out in rolls, or appear to be shortended?

Enquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Another theory i've heard, is that these circles could be some sacred geometry which affects gravitational fields on earth affecting the human mind in a positive, or negative way, almost like a deeply emotional graffiti. These circles interest me to no end!!
I have found some sites that talk about the circles showing signs of DNA structures and what not, but this one is puzzling for sure. Can you post any links on where you found that this set of circles may be as you stated? Not holding you to it, just want to read up more on this set of circles as well. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Heh. I always enjoy that: Kind regards, maybe, maybe not. lol

Back to the topic, we are already finishing the first crop of alfalfa hay here. I wish someone would do one of these crop circles near me. It would liven the place up a bit. Gotta wait about 2 months for the corn.

And the beans? like two more months, too.

I want a crop circle and I want it now! Come on drunken barflies with ropes and boards! Show me! And no flashlights. That would be cheating.

I want date concerning cellular changes and radiation. And a photograph would be cool, too. No, not the photos of the end results. I want photos of it happening!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ha! I do find it funny his name, (maybe....maybe not) - its great for this forum, i'll give him a ribbing as well if i speak to him soon! Well thats what i find so interesting about this particular circle, is, its not normal corn stalks, its beans, and you are right NASA is ASAN, if we have elongated nodes and what not on smaller plants, i find that very significant, and that information could come out any time!?

It's the signature of authentic crop circles, in my opinion. Rope and 2X4s don't subject the plant to thermal shock.

I still feel as if your 'Pokeball' LOL, is still some kind of galactic allignment. Im not literate on how it could relate to our solar system, but hey, we have no idea what this could mean.

Looks like a galaxy, while at the same time it looks like some type of advanced motor, or maybe it's a fertilized egg? I don't know, but it's simple and very elegant, whatever it is.

Don't know about that, I'm not much when it comes to ley lines and studying the Earth gravitational fields, so I'll just say maybe... maybe not?

top topics

join