It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO forum is becoming fail

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Well said, that was a bit of a harsh post by Springer, although in fairness it looks like it was done in the heat of the moment considering how angry the post is.

I still respect this forum but things were never really the same here after the deletion of the conspiracy masters section section with people like Mike Singh and John Lear (JL, nutty but interesting), there seemed to be a different atmosphere back then and when it all stopped it was the end of an era. I know things have to move on but you can't help but look back and think some things should have stayed the same and could have if..............

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
reply to post by The Shrike

Well said, that was a bit of a harsh post by Springer, although in fairness it looks like it was done in the heat of the moment considering how angry the post is.

I still respect this forum but things were never really the same here after the deletion of the conspiracy masters section section with people like Mike Singh and John Lear (JL, nutty but interesting), there seemed to be a different atmosphere back then and when it all stopped it was the end of an era. I know things have to move on but you can't help but look back and think some things should have stayed the same and could have if..............

I understand where Springer was coming from as I've seen a few threads dedicated to the views he espouses. But the truth is that when you have an open, public forum it's going to attract all kinds and the old saying "taking the good with the bad" applies. I'm guilty of offending but sometimes one loses it when one reads some of the crap that some individuals post, especially those with a religious bent.

One could ignore topics that are sure to raise the hackles and leave the thread to supporters of the views being expressed. But, honestly, sometimes you can't ignore and knowing better one still gets involved and is bound to piss someone off because what is being expressed is so ridiculous that it's worth jumping in and satisfying the urge.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi to all,

I never believed in anything like this till 2007.

I was with some friends, one a police officer and one a University Maths Professor. We were at a HWY coffee spot having a drink at around 2:10am.

We went outside and walked in the direction of our car. One of my girlfriends asked what was that flying over our heads.

We all looked up and there was this HUGE black/dark triangular shaped object passing over us. It was moving soooooooooooo slow as if to slow to remain in the air...a plane would crash. It made NO sound and only four really dim lights at the tail end. We watched in fly over and pass up for over 3 mins. We heard traffic and ourselves breathing but no noise from this thing. I would asy that it was 40 stroies above us if you think of a 40 story building. MAX.

It must of been about the size of a football field or bigger.

So we reported it to the RCMP by phone. We were given an incident number to follow up the report. Two days later when we called to find out if anyone else had seen it or what it was we were told there was no report of it. We all know we reported it together on the Police officers personal phone.
He checked the next day at work and when we spoke that night he told us that he was imagining it and that we all have "too much" coffee.

So since then I do believe we are being lied to. Not saying it was an alien thing but it was not a plane. It was something else. Nothing can fly that slow and silent and be that big and that shape. NOTHING that I know of.!

Thanks for listening guys.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join