It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gul Recovery Act DISCLOSED!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm currently watching AC 360 on CNN... He's chatting with Carville and another gentleman...

The other guy said that they there is a gulf recovery act in the works which will redirect the mississipi to flood the marshes in order to save them...

This was simply one of the items this act would cover... He also said its one of the reasons the President is not talking to the CEO of BP...

Also, There will be massive fines levied against many companies in order to pay for this.

Everyone seemed to be shocked by this declaration...

UPDATE: Letscit has found a discussion on this. And the persons name is Douglas Brinkley.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
thi is the first I have heard about
this new act.

I wonder if it is related to this article:

US sets BP 72-hour deadline to produce Gulf oil containment plans

Read more: www.nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Since I live in the area, could you please supply a link?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

As I mentioned this was on ac 360... I'll look for a link... And let you know what I find.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So thats why they have the troops here .... forced evacuations once FEMA takes over.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

And don't forget about this one ...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

If the plan on flooding th marsh I bet they gonna envoke those and possibly several more.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah,
Is it coincidence that these EOs were signed before the gulf oil spewage?

Kinda looks like all is going according to plan...

Holy crap!!! I just clicked on a link to executive order 11004, and my avast AV said it's a known malware site!

SEARCH HISTORY

* www.disastercenter.com...

Executive Orders And Laws relating to National Emergencies Laws Executive Order 11004 ASSIGNING CERTAIN EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FUNCTIONS TO THE HOUSING AND HOME FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
www.disastercenter.com/​laworder/​11004.htm · Cached page

[edit on (6/9/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Eminent Domain.... imagine the value of the land that will need to be sequestered... Imagine the loans the Fed will be making the the government to compensate those displaced... Imagine the profit of the contractors and security needed for such a monumental land-grab.... Imagine being able to turn any event into an opportunity to extract more from the unwitting serfs...

Can't be. Right? I don't like that it COULD happen. Even if it doesn't, it shouldn't even be possible. Wouldn't it be great if EVERY bad thing that happens to us wasn't a cash cow for the select few?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Carville gets tough with BP until he gets his check in the mail. Then he will settle down. Then he will shut up.

That's the way it is boys and girls.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So now they are going to dump the Mississippi into the marshes? Didn't they see that oil vacuum on MSNBC today?

Also Edgar Casey said : The Mississippi area of the United States would not fare so well. The Mississippi would become quite wide and the Great Lakes will drain into the Gulf of Mexico through it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i saw this discussed on ac360 tonight also. the guy who was talking about it was David Brinkley. at least i believe that is how it is spelled. there is a thread on cnn where people are discussing this proposition. i am still looking for the video. here is the link to the discussion forum on this topic from cnn.

demopedia.democraticunderground.com...

I am really sorry, just realized his name is douglas brinkley

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Thank you very much for the clarification on the gentlemans name.

This needs to get a lot of attention...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My jaw just literally hit the floor. If this is what they are planning, well, I'm praying for all the people down south. They're going to need it if the Fed decides to make this land grab. I'm wondering if this would be a last-ditch effort or an immediate act. Like someone said, the mobilization of all those troops compounded with this news does not make things look good right now. I hope they come up with a better solution than to relocate millions of people and flood the Mississippi.

What the hell is happening in this country?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I'm tellin ya... the craziness just keeps coming...

Crazy as in "Wow... who'd a thunk it?"

I can't imagine how this is all going to go down....

top topics

join