It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day! May 21, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Judgment Day! May 21, 2011

ebiblefellowship.com

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Judgment Day!
May 21, 2011

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

The End of the World
October 21, 2011

wow this news to me any takes on this one

ebiblefellowship.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have a though.

This is prophecy, which we have kind of a knack of failing when it comes to accurate dates.

I doubt this will happen.

Probably because I don't believe that God is a single parent who writes books.

But that's just me.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hope that's not when judgement day is.

If that is the case, I will have only had one year and 17 days to legally drink.

...And lord knows I have a lot more drinking to do.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
God's not suppose to be a parent, though he loves you all the more for treating him like that. He doesn't exactly have a gender, so he could carry on with being a single parent. After all, he's God.. He's suppose to be the pal leaving the door open for you, despite humans not being very hospitable. You can walk in, or you can just go a long and not get anywhere.

At least, that's what the bible seems to say.

In terms of judgement day, yea that would be great, but lets not forget that if you wan to follow the Bible, Jesus takes pity on the errors of man. So seeing as we've done a pretty swell job of fookin' up everything the last few years, I would agree that a loving God, for pity sake, would ascend his chosen good people already and let the rest of the world enjoy the world they've created for themselves. (honestly I would not be surprised of God just comes around every time we screw up really big, choses the good, and lets the bad keep on a chuggin' to learn their lesson.

Anywho, back on topic, judgement day is not to be known. I got a pamphlet from these people. And it was full of BULL. You cannot know judgement day. If you did, than it would create a bias. Clear judgement of the soul comes from SURPRISE...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Can this one just be put on the pile with all the other predictions .If you are going to have an end of the world date at least make it stand out ,like 666 or 1666 or 777 or 2012 is pretty catchy but thats taken.
Here's a list i found it sounds all to familiar.
www.bible.ca...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"..please enjoy the music while your party is reached."

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
the only person who knows when the end is coming is GOD period it even says so in the bible. although he gives us info on what to lookout for, metaphorically.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

From the OP's link:

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

That pretty much invalidated the proposed timelines for me. I've walked over mountains all over the world.

Even if I didn't have a well-founded scientific belief that the universe is several billion years older than that, the difference in the young mountains (jagged, craggy) and the older (smoother, heavy humus, split from millinea of earthquakes and earth changes) would lend evidence toward the Earth being much, much older than 13,023 years old.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Charly111

How is this even "breaking alternative news"?
It's just a page from a fundie site.

never mind.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by riley]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

also,

that is all.. this truly is the end..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Really another thread giving exact date on the rapture and the judgement. If this does come to pass, I hope i'm left on this planet so i'm not in heaven with you so I could hear you say "I told you so".

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
lol, I think this is silly, but at the same time interesting. For one, I wonder what the purpose of releasing this information is? Disinformation? Distraction? Can't say, although I find it interesting that some other researchers of the Mayan Calendar have been pointing to October 21-23 2011 as the actual end of the calendar.. I don't particularly agree with that conclusion based on their research, but find it interesting this particular group seems to be jumping on the bandwagon with that date.

By the way. Judgment day is EVERY DAY. Every day you get up, out of bed, you judge yourself by your actions and words. Love and Light my friends.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ahhh.... Harold Camping of Family Radio. This guy has been on shortwave for a billion years. I remember listening to him in the eighties when his book, "88 Reasons the World will end in 1988" was being promoted. People would call and ask him, "But, what if it DOESN'T end?". He'd then become rather incensed and refuse to back down.

However, about two weeks before the date he began to back off the date and say if the world didn't end, then it was just a miscalculation.

If you've never heard him, you aren't missing much. He drones on in a sonorous voice with a cadence which always made me suspicious he was on one some kind of downer.

This guy has been going on for years about how the church age is over, and the salvation of individuals is now a rarity. I'm glad to hear he's got a new schtick. When it fails, it won't hurt him a bit. Don't ask me why, but then it's never hurt the JWs or the Seventh Day Adventists either. It seems when people put their faith in men in the name of God, they stick to it no matter what.

I guess the lesson here is don't read your Bible while popping Nembutals.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The Bible actually says that no man can calculate Judgement Day, so this proves it cannot be 21st May 2011.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Charly111

What a coincidence! I have a prediction, too!

I predict that, around this time, I will take a certain sadistic pleasure in making fun of anyone babbling on about it being 'almost time' and 'is there any hope for the poor scoffers' and so forth. Then the day after, I'll come along again and say, "Are you gonna be a little more skeptical next time some schmuck tells you this?"

Basically, the same as I did in '88, and Sept-Oct-Nov '94, and 2000, and 5/5/2001, etc.

PT Barnum was all wet. There isn't a sucker born every minute. There are hundreds of suckers born every minute.

top topics

join