It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Feeling the New Galactic Waves Yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The changes in energy in our solar system were detailed in this report by a Russian scientist

www.tmgnow.com...

I accept this as an explanation of many strange experiences

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
This is great news and it's seems your handle on or new found awareness of the dimensions and worlds have amped you up recently so to speak. On me this had the effect of a trip switch. Watch out for that serpent within rising, aka kundalini energy which can be a wild ride at first.

yes, it can be.

i rode that wild beast several years ago and nowadays we're great pals.

remember what Hetfield from Metallica says, live, in 'Of Wolf & Man' -
Wildness is the preservation of the world.

i'm excited for everyone who's feeling these feelings, too and i'm even more excited for humanity, in general!

i've been waiting for these times all my life and consciously waiting (knowing i was waiting and for what) for almost 10 years now!

i thought "NOW" would never get here!!!
and i certainly never dreamed it would involve pizza!!

yes.

i just realized i, too, have the pizza-bug.
i am eating pizza right now.

crazy, baby!

[edit on 6/10/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Can't wait to ride them...... like hang ten Dude....... Wipe out!

Awesome

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I was wondering how many here have noticed the jump in awarensss and a raising in their level of consciousness. I have!

What with the coming of the 26000 year precesion cycle and the galatic alignment and all I wanted to ask if anyone else has picked up on it?

Mine has taken the form of a serious awareness jump in the game that I am playing whilst in trance. Maybe other game players out there have noticed a convergence of energy or their game coming to the end of a level too.

I've also noticed that in lucid dreams my gameplay has become much more complex, as though the energy is much clearer and more amplified.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by pharaohmoan]

What ever comes are way "we who are connected to life’s eternal chord" will experience many things in the days to come. We will see feel touch taste in a different way ...our experience's will be elevated.. prepare for what’s to come by becoming united in the healing.
A seed cannot grow without love and patience and nurturing ..even in our darkest thoughts even those who are still sleeping will awaken ..

Enjoy some enlightend reading while your pizza is baking ......

Metta
The Philosophy and Practice of Universal Love

www.humanityhealing.net...

Accepting the Oneness of Human Condition

humanityhealing.ning.com...

www.thepetitionsite.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Thanks for the links NSG

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, I have noticed several changes to me and my life recently, and it does seem to represent more synchronicity than I've experienced ever before. Here they are, in no particular order.
#1: After decades of being one of those Warhammer 40,000 players who was resigned to enjoying the game despite a long losing streak punctuated by a very luck win every few years, I have racked up a win and two draws in my last four games, and would have had another draw if the game wouldn't have ended.
#2: I have finally got wise to a crooked trick that one of my engraving customers was trying to pull on me. He would say that one or two small lots of engraved plates was defective in some way, and that they needed to be replaced. Usually, he would give me the defective plates so that I could see what was wrong with them, so I had no problem with it. However, recently he has been claiming that he forgot to bring them. Then, last week he tried to get replacements for some plates that I had already replaced weeks before, and when I asked him to produce the defective plates, he tried to change the subject. That was when it occurred to me that what he was actually trying to do was get me to do was replace defective merchandise the flaw of which was faulty information he provided to me. It was like a light going on in my brain that he'd done that before, and used a lot of fast talk to confuse me. However, I'm on to him now.
#3: I haven't had a migraine in six months, not even a bad headache, except a stress headache that can be attributed to tense neck muscles from having to share the road with idiots. (Who doesn't get those?).
The overwhelming feeling of doom that came onto me when I first joined ATS is also lifting. It seems that people are waking up, and TPTB are getting away with a lot less weasely crap than before. I expect that after the tribulation of Nibiru's latest passing, the world will be a better place. (Meaning that when the elites emerge from their bunkers, they'll be greeted by folks who aren't going to take their crap any more!!!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join