It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Emienm now get it too??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ya know, i really never thought about Eminem changing his message until i read this thread title, and you are spot on. This album, he is so much more humble and down to earth, on several songs, (his album leaked) you can hear the different and more uplifting message. There is no doubt he is off the pills/drugs and is happier than ever!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDIDDY425
Does Emienm now get it too??

Yup, he gets it.

He gets it all the way to the bank.

There's a vexing mood of "good vibes" and "togetherness" floating through pop music at the moment, and ol' Marshall's jumped on the bandwagon.

Rest assured, the evilness and misanthropy will be returned to their rightful place, in the limelight (I've taken a personal interest in seeing to this). 'Til then, we'll just have to suffer through this Hippie crap.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Normally I hate rap and I don't like Eminem much (just like a few songs from him), but this track was different, kept me listening. I can sense this guy is different now a bit in a certain way.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
S&F OP

You know what, it's really good, refreshing, and just a great thing how Eminem has grown and matured and took a very clear Anti-NWO stance with a positive outlook and some direction in his life.

He started off under the wing of Dr. Dre raping about Drugs and how bad his mother and partner was and was a bit angry and messed up on drugs.

Now he's cleaned up and found direction in his life, doing his own stuff and he's very positive, it's amazing and really good for the soul to see, especially after watching many of my old musical hero's go the other way (Cobain, Barrett, etc.)

And if anyone has any doubt he's clued up and on a mission to spread the message, check out the two video's below...

More power to you Eminem, Awesome

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

First time ive really paid attention to the white america video since being awkened...pretty powerful...he lays out a lot in it

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Seems that changing image is something running rampant in Eminem's old posse. Check out 50 Cent (a.k.a. Curtis Jackson)...DRAMATIC change!

news.sky.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I wish you posted the full story Aggie Man I got worried for him when I looked at that picture, I thought he might have got into crack/heroin or got a serious medical condition

It turns out he's fine, he lost the weight for a movie and is now touring and putting it back on again

See: news.sky.com... /201005415640039

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

That 1st video is pretty strong. Haven't seen it before. Hopefully Eminem produces even more 'shocking' videos in the future.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is the first of about 30 some odd videos this man has produced on the music industry. Emienm and others are featured.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah I think he got it right this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join