It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO's multiple futures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
the reason i joind today was i came across some NATO doccuments that showed the idea about multiple futures. after scanning the pdf file multiple futures project annexes.

www.act.nato.int...

around page 40 and the next 20 all seem to point that the future will include a nbc attack. (NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL CHEMICAL ) not shure about this whole document but would like to put it out there for anyone to review. i can tell there is somethin in this but will not say until proven it first.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

Well all four futures predicted by NATO have Globalization in their scenarios as being normal or a positive. All of the futures guarantee that religious and spirituality indifference will be a problem which would be the first problem they would want to eliminate. And in all the scenarios if your not wealthy you are a impoverished, hungry slave. I followed a trail to the US department of defense about the threat of nanotechnology and how they are Investing in it as a weapon. I found that to be rather interested reading. Anyway that file, if read between the lines, is full proof of what everybody on this site has been feeling and saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by myeyesropennow

Thank you for your further insite. If this is anything of importance I think I would like to put it in a major thread for others to see and anylize.

new topics

join