It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Animal mutilations linked to UFOs says Walsall man

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Animal mutilations linked to UFOs says Walsall man




A Walsall man has told BBC WM that aliens and UFOs are responsible for a string of animal attacks in the UK. Mike Freebury, a member of the Animal Pathology Field Unit, has investigated the mystery of 'cattle mutilations' for a number of years. The phenomenon, first reported in America in the 1970s, involves the unexplained deaths of rural animals. The bodies are often discovered with missing limbs and organs, removed with surgical precision. Mike says that the illegal attacks are also happening in Britain - and UFOs are responsible. "Certainly, in my opinion, the UFOs are something that relates directly to the animal mutilations," he told BBC WM presenter Brett Birks. "They're often seen around the areas where mutilations are taking place. I think that the animal mutilations are possibly some sort of sampling programme being carried out by the entities that are propelling these crafts."


Source

My comments
I was reading up on this subject and i had questions that had not been answered in the past and this article explained abit to me. Although its not new to me that they are connected to UFO's as i have always thought.

So i thought i would share this fine article with you all.




posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer
 


Interesting that the BBC reported this!

Good find, thank you.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes
 


I know i was quite shocked aswell but i'm seeing more stuff like this on the bbc lately.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello and thank you for contributing..


It is highly probably a butcher or even vet could achieve the same results giving their tools which are highly efficient in cutting through muscles/bone.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount
 


Well this has been said before but without knowing for sure all i am saying is that they have done tests on carcassas and its impossible to replicate with our technology. Also some of the animals have been drained of thier blood now this is also impossible because even us humans cant completely drain a animal of blood because as the blood pressure falls the arteries close up blocking the flow thier is always a % of blood left in the animal but with mutilations it is all gone.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer
 


Yes, the blood would surely congeal if one was to try and drain it.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Hello and thank you for contributing..


It is highly probably a butcher or even vet could achieve the same results giving their tools which are highly efficient in cutting through muscles/bone.



Mostly that is not true, living in a family of veterinarians and seeing these first hand, and also accompanying multiple veterinarians on mutilation inspections and arriving before the FBI or others, I can tell you right now there aren't any tools like this that are requirements or needed for conducting veterinary medicine and tools like this are not purchased by vets... as far as a butcher doing this, not likely.. if it was a mad butcher sawing up the cows it leaves a really HUGE mess believe you me


Have you ever stayed for an entire cattle butchering? Lots of blood and lots of guts and you gotta be pretty far away or you will go away from there with some of it somehow getting on your nice clothes, trust me... you also tend to lose your lunch at these
ughh..

also, any dogs around these butchering places will be trying to snatch a hoof or some tidbits and drag them off somewhere, then they will dig them back up days later and there will be cow parts all over the farmers yard front to back..

But in the genuine mutilation cases, there is no blood anywhere and dogs and critters will not go anywhere near it.. we took one of our border collies to one site and that same dog would be all over trying to get some snacks in those butchering sessions, but he had his tail between his legs cowering in the background at some mutilation sites..
A butcher trailer with all the sharp saws and gear never use any gear to drain the blood, they just cut the throat and let it bleed out on the spot, then they hoist it up by it's hind legs to drain the rest of the blood out...
but they never use high tech draining equipment, which, by the way, cause damage to arteries and stuff by collapsing them from the suction, but there is no damage like that in real cases...
The knives and saws butchers use are definitely the most sharp I have ever seen though..
Another thing, No one has ever been charged, arrested or prosecuted for one single cattle mutilation since the whole thing started.. with all the thousands of these happening you would expect some angry farmer would have bagged at least one perp by now..



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wish I had more time and money because I would like to find the area with the most mutilations, and spend a couple of weeks there camouflaged out with cameras, like in a duck blind. I would even go as far as to cover my heat signature, for if these are aliens, I'm sure they could detect any human presence by thermal imagery.

There has been too much of this happening for so long, someone needs to do a stakeout to collect evidence!

Does anyone give this cow being beamed up in the sky video any credit? Looks too bizarre to be true to me, but I'm curious what others think.

Cow Being Abducted By Aliens - News Film
www.youtube.com...
The embedding has been disabled

Also, IF something like this vid was real, how would it be handled by the public? Just like the news people did, by laughing, or would it be considered simply unacceptable and insulting to our intelligence, therefore scoffed at, and dismissed?


Peace


[edit on 9-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I wish I had more time and money because I would like to find the area with the most mutilations, and spend a couple of weeks there camouflaged out with cameras, like in a duck blind. I would even go as far as to cover my heat signature, for if these are aliens, I'm sure they could detect any human presence by thermal imagery.

There has been too much of this happening for so long, someone needs to do a stakeout!

Does anyone give this cow being beamed up in the sky video any credit? Looks too bizarre to be true to me, but I'm curious what others think.

Cow Being Abducted By Aliens - News Film
www.youtube.com...
The embedding has been disabled

Also, IF something like this vid was real, how would it be handled by the public? Just like the news people did, by laughing, or would it be considered simply unacceptable and insulting to our intelligence, therefore scoffed at, and dismissed?


Peace


[edit on 9-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]


Yeah I liked the vid, it could actually be the real thing, but no way of knowing for sure.
I agree on the stakeout... need the right weapons to do the job, doctor up some high speed bullets to penetrate the aliens body armor and ship, unsure how tough that would be...probably wouldn't be fully successful though..I would love to shoot them and commandeer their saucer..and trinkets..
There are some of us out there that wouldn't shy away from that, me included..



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality
 

100% with you on this, the carcasses of mutalated animals have been found in trees and hanging from powerlines, most that are found on land have had multiple fractures of the legs constant wth being dropped from a elevated position .



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is true.
So.
Those Foo can toss the cattle back and forth if they wanted to.
Oops shouldn't have said that.
Too many loose cannon saucer crews.
The animal is autopsied to see the gut damage.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Since we as humans, consume a lot of beef, what better way to genetically modify us, than through our food source? An insidious example is the Prion.
Sampling of this bovine host, would be necessary to adjust the desired effects.
IMHO.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There's a really interesting documentary about the subject where, they take a couple of experts and farmers who have suffered from these mutilations and test various theories.

It is fascinating to watch as they go through the various, at times laborious experiments. The scientists seem to end up being happy with with their thoughts on this subject. Namely that the wounds are due to predation and other natural causes.

The truly interesting thing is that, the actual cattle people, at the end of it all, are left with no more answers than they started with. One of the chief problems is the time frame and such details as the expected, *pooling* of the blood being non existent. The cattle people say, at the end of it all that. OK, they can see how some mutilations might be as the scientists described. However, the scientists explanation require days and sometimes weeks, to prove their veracity. These incidents happen in the space of hours, not days or weeks. One farmer relates how one of his victims was killed, mutilated and drained of blood in a 3 hour time frame, from him last seeing the animal fit and well in its' pasture

The upshot of it all seeming to be. Yes, something very akin to a typical mutilation can reproduced by natural means, but so far, not in the time frame these events, often, actually occur in.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer
 

Oh yeah! Where have I heard this before? When aliens are not abducting people or implanting things in them or making circles in crops, they butcher cattle, either for research purposes having their organs removed with "surgical precision" or perhaps for sadistic amusement !!


The truth is that this issue has plagued ranchers and farmers for millennia, but it wasn’t until the last few decades during the public’s peaking interest in UFOs that the 'believers' attributed the deaths to aliens. Sheeesh!

Research has clearly shown that the "mysterious" features are in fact quite ordinary and are caused by natural decay processes and scavenger attacks.

QED.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer
 


Also discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...



[edit on 10-6-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
notice how the only animals they abduct are usually of the human main food source variety? seems like a pattern to me. maybe they are giving us advanced vaccines or viruses through genetic manipulation of our food source.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Agent S]



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by True-seer
 

Oh yeah! Where have I heard this before? When aliens are not abducting people or implanting things in them or making circles in crops, they butcher cattle, either for research purposes having their organs removed with "surgical precision" or perhaps for sadistic amusement !!


The truth is that this issue has plagued ranchers and farmers for millennia, but it wasn’t until the last few decades during the public’s peaking interest in UFOs that the 'believers' attributed the deaths to aliens. Sheeesh!

Research has clearly shown that the "mysterious" features are in fact quite ordinary and are caused by natural decay processes and scavenger attacks.

QED.



Try reading what i posted before you post such sweeping statements. Just for you i will repeat what the actual cattle farmers said. Yes, in some cases I'm sure they are the result of natural predation, but this takes days and sometimes weeks, we are talking about this happening to a healthy specimen inside 3-4 hours".

The documentary is out there, try doing some proper research before posting nothing but hearsay from other sources.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
????? I live in walsall and I never heard of this guy..... Not to say he dosent exist but this is the first time I seen walsall man linked to UFO activity(though there was a ufo back in the 80s that was following the M6..I witnessed that). As far as I am aware all the cattle mutilations in the UK were attributed to strange ppl like the horse slasher to give one example...



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Another thing, No one has ever been charged, arrested or prosecuted for one single cattle mutilation since the whole thing started.. with all the thousands of these happening you would expect some angry farmer would have bagged at least one perp by now..:


That is an interesting point, and one I have not heard discussed before; actually your whole post was excellent, very insightful.

Starred.


Originally posted by eyeinoz
100% with you on this, the carcasses of mutalated animals have been found in trees and hanging from powerlines


And not just animals, as shown by the Todd Sees case.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
????? I live in walsall and I never heard of this guy..... Not to say he dosent exist but this is the first time I seen walsall man linked to UFO activity(though there was a ufo back in the 80s that was following the M6..I witnessed that). As far as I am aware all the cattle mutilations in the UK were attributed to strange ppl like the horse slasher to give one example...


Nick Redfern is from Walsall, born in Pelsall if i remember rightly.




top topics



 
5

log in

join