It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Here's a POSITIVE Conspiracy We Can Take Part In

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was remembering the effects thoughts were shown to have on water as highlighted in the film, What the Bleep Do We Know.

It occurred to me that if we all spent what time we could encompassing all the water on this planet in the focus of our thoughts and projected, "I love you..." Then all the water might respond beautifully.

So, the (open) conspiracy is to do this. Reach out to the whole planet with your heart and mind and love the water - the water in the seas, the water in the lakes, the water underground, the water in the atmosphere, the water in the plant and animals and people... ALL the water.

Let's project our love.




posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry. The website for What the Bleep do we Know, and the OP all just look really...flaky. And a lot of scientists tend to agree that it is nothing more than nonsense.

Dr Simon Singh, Science Author, Journalist and Broadcaster, said:

"It is the third highest grossing documentary ever and it claims to be about quantum physics, but in fact it makes gross distortions that would make any self-respecting scientist squirm. For example, the film states that experiments imply that labelling a bottle of water with words like 'love' or 'hate' can change its molecular structure. Indeed, the film suggests that quantum physics can explain why this is the case. Apparently quantum physics can also be exploited to bring about world peace through meditation. Having spent the last fifteen years making documentaries and writing about science, I care hugely about the accurate and honest portrayal of science."

Dr Paul Stephenson, Department of Physics, University of Surrey, said:
“The film is quite a lot of fun, but it is a mix of believable and unbelievable science and it would be easy for someone to pick up the wrong ideas. One of the central ideas of the film is that consciousness can control matter, but if this were true then we could all make our lottery numbers come up.

www.einsteinyear.org...

So maybe not bust out the tambourines for a round of Kumbaya yet, eh?



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind
 


Yeah, I'm not a fan of the movie. But that does not eliminate the evidence they show for the effects of thoughts on water. Let it go about the movie and focus on shifting the water.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Interesting idea , Op. If I remember correctly it was the written word taped onto a bottle of tap water that actually changed the shape of the water particles. Am I correct? That would imply that close proximity would be imperative.

I would like to suggest that people do this while meditating, obviously because it's a more powerful way of directing one's energy.


And to the poster above, it's quantum physics itself that makes a lot of scientiests squirm, not just "What the bleep". Scientists are doing a lot of freaking out about the film as much because they can't explain a particle being in two places at once when under observation as they are about the inaccuracies of the science involved.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I remember the movie well.
Not sure though right now if I would want to project any thoughts of love or otherwise at the waters of planet Earth...
You know how the saying goes...
Hell hath no fury over a woman scorned.
We have scorned this planet immensely.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I was remembering the effects thoughts were shown to have on water as highlighted in the film, What the Bleep Do We Know.

It occurred to me that if we all spent what time we could encompassing all the water on this planet in the focus of our thoughts and projected, "I love you..." Then all the water might respond beautifully.

So, the (open) conspiracy is to do this. Reach out to the whole planet with your heart and mind and love the water - the water in the seas, the water in the lakes, the water underground, the water in the atmosphere, the water in the plant and animals and people... ALL the water.

Let's project our love.



It's a great thought but if I remember correctly, the harmonic convergence in 1987 didn't do much and that was a GOOD year!

There's way too much negativity on Earth right now. Too much fear. Too much distrust. Too much uncertainty. So it's hard to think if we joined hands (like Hands across America) that all the bad will go away.

I feel for the marine/bird/foliage the most this time

Our Gov/Corp has ruined our planet in such a greedy, apathetic way that hurting humans, is par for the course. We're used to it and do NOTHING about it but complain.
But now.....we're killing fish/plants/trees and birds for oil....that we don't even need????? It's gone too far this time.
Hurting nature hurts me to my core.

I rather put my energy on doing some sort of Voodoo spell on the elite of the world instead! Sorry. I know that's negative but.............



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like your idea Amaterasu. All life on this earth is water-based, What are we but walking bags of water?
Scientists and alchemists alike have long been searching for the "aether",it was here all the time - it's water.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When? One day for everyone or just whenever you feel like it. I'm by a beach, I'll be out running tommorrow.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
People amaze me. When everything is in the toilet, they need this kind of encouragement.

Most people woldn't be where they are, if the attitude wasn't correct.

Nobody who is downtrodden, or poor, needs to participate in anything other than getting themselves out of where they are.

If that means, protests, there you go.

People need to wake up to the perception that they are something negative, by other peoples standards, to wake up, at times. Be who they really are.

No fear mongering included. Sometimes you just gotta be who your are, based on your own intuition, and be willing to realize you might die for it.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I tried thinking positive once and then a bird crapped on my head.

Honestly tho I doubt thinking about loving water will make the slightest bit of diference to anything, well unless it makes the person who is thinking it feel better about themselves, then I suppose well whatever floats your boat


Not my forte. In my view you get better results by more 'positive actions' instead of positive thoughts.

edit for typo

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All over it friends.

While you're at it, ya might wanna throw some love to this little feller too:




posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What a great concept, I will add this to my meditation routine. Thank you for starting a positive thread.

Remember everyone, you are what you believe. Start by visualizing what you want to to and expect it to happen.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I like!



A while ago I ritualised my life, I vowed to take in all negative energies, and send back out only positive. It has been a tough couple of months... Thanks for bringing some backup!


I've been bringing some negative energies out lately
hopefully things will turn back around.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
People amaze me. When everything is in the toilet, they need this kind of encouragement.

Most people woldn't be where they are, if the attitude wasn't correct.

Nobody who is downtrodden, or poor, needs to participate in anything other than getting themselves out of where they are.

If that means, protests, there you go.

People need to wake up to the perception that they are something negative, by other peoples standards, to wake up, at times. Be who they really are.

No fear mongering included. Sometimes you just gotta be who your are, based on your own intuition, and be willing to realize you might die for it.




Your assumption that people only think like this when things are in the toilet amazes me. They are , as you want them to be, just being who they are all the time when you see things like this. It's amazing you don't seem to think that thought affects reality.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Interesting idea , Op. If I remember correctly it was the written word taped onto a bottle of tap water that actually changed the shape of the water particles. Am I correct?


I do believe that the water had received thoughts and that the lable was there to identify which water had what thoughts projected upon it.

As to those who responded negatively to this idea...

Don't join in. The worst that could happen is nothing. The best...a far better place to live.

Thank you all for your comments.




top topics



 
5

log in

join