It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

I can tell you now as a scientist that Aliens do NOT live in the same plane as demons and ghosts. Demons and ghosts are mainly energy,Aliens are like us humans. With a Body of some kind.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I hear you and I think you have a different view on summoning than do I. While one could say that a summoning ritual is a means of forcing a demon to appear - another could say it's an elaborate way of 'asking.' Many summoning rituals actually included verses where the person summoning requests the presence of the entity they seek.

If that is the case - then a summoning ritual for an angel where the person involved asks for the presence of an angel should work the same.

Again, that is speculation as I have not witnessed an angel on this planet as of yet. Others I know have - so I'm not discounting their existence, I just have yet to cross paths with one.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As a former Us marine i have seen alot of the same things myself. Per today i work as a scientist, and from what i can see you have written you have much of the information we are sitting on per today. Doctor Kaku might explain it better for you how it works

For others out there, demons and ghosts are both energy but not the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Thank you
so I'm going to research summoning angels hopefully i'll have a thread for everyone in a few weeks.

Two thumbs up for this thread but again I respect what your doing but I have to take my gut on this.

Every thought of a demon must influence demons and every thought of an angel must influence an angel so how bout even though we are all talking about demons, everyone should think of a protective Saint or Angel and influence their thoughts towards a good perspective and understanding.
I feel an understanding is always great but a one sided understanding can be deathly

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by badfish86
reply to post by mf_luder

Thank you
so I'm going to research summoning angels hopefully i'll have a thread for everyone in a few weeks.

Two thumbs up for this thread but again I respect what your doing but I have to take my gut on this.

Every thought of a demon must influence demons and every thought of an angel must influence an angel so how bout even though we are all talking about demons, everyone should think of a protective Saint or Angel and influence their thoughts towards a good perspective and understanding.
I feel an understanding is always great but a one sided understanding can be deathly

Please keep in mind that throughout this thread I have made it very clear I do not advocate the summoning of anything, let alone a demon. There are far too many variable involved and I've see too many situations where people tried and failed the bad way.

If you want my information on Enochian magick, feel free to U2U or email me and I'll shoot it over to you so you can start your thread.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It's really disturbing at times isn't it. The first few times it really freaked me out, but to step back as an observer and just watch them somehow makes it feel a little safer. If you ever feel like they see you, or feel anything tugging at your inner self, do what I do, and just fight it like crazy. Every win makes you stronger.

I've actually never felt like they could see me. I'm easily scared, so it frightened me too for a long while, but all I really ever feel anymore is pity. I knew somehow that they were beings in pain (well, they were images in my mind, but if they DID exist, they'd be in pain). The fact that some looked like horrific burn victims (the most human-looking ones) added to that feeling.

Also, I've become quite good at shaking it from my head. Usually when it happens, I get a gush of disgust and pity, see the image for about five seconds, curiously examine it in my mind before becoming a bit nauseous, then shake it away. After that, I often receive another two or three visuals which I don't bother to examine, then return to thinking the thoughts I had been just prior.

*CHANGE SUBJECT*

I'd like to preface this with the point that I believe some things in this world can't easily be explained away.

However, as someone in the biomedical field, I feel that a lot of people who claim to have contact with angels, demons, spirits, etc., esp. from an early age, should submit themselves to psychiatric evaluation. It's not because "oh, that's just not believable"; it's because these are textbook signs of schizophrenia. First of all, an inability to fathom that one's perception is false is NORMAL. It's okay to trust what you see, that doesn't make you crazy. If someone told me they were seeing things I couldn't, I wouldn't say "eww, weirdo, get away from me," I would help them find respite and see the truth. And if I was the one with the false perception, I would do my best to remedy that.

Essentially, if you are a person who personally contacts beings which the "normal human" cannot (I'm not talking about you exorcism teams here who see the same things together), then why not just TRY an anti-psychotic drug which has been proven to eliminate delusions in patients with well-defined psychiatric problems? If your powers are true, then you will continue to have your experiences regardless of dosage and regimen. If, on the other hand, your powers disappear at a moderate dosage after two weeks of taking the drug, then perhaps you will come to some realization about yourself.

This isn't an assault on the credibility of any individual in this forum, but merely an "alternative theory" with a statistically-proven likelihood. And denying ignorance by considering all options is the purpose of this site!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by badfish86

I have not used any of them but I have to agree with you - we can summon demons, why not angels?

You cant summon an angel but have to ask thier Boss for any sort of intervention they may provide. That is when they dont show up anyway with orders or standing orders or to help in some way....but always with Boss knowing about it. They seem to only come as messengers when one has been talking to thier Boss or He has something He wants to tell you.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
According to further research and general hypothesis, demons over time deteriorate or in a sense, erode, depending on their malevolence which could further lead me to speculate that the sulfur smell would be attributed to their malevolence or age due to such.

Maybe, just maybe only the ancient or very hostile demons emit such an odor due to that.

Just speculation here. Some good books about the occult and such are written by Rebecca Brown. Unfortunately she does have a religious spin on her views.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

Thats a real clever thing to do my friend as some of those Seals are just not Compasses of Active will ,A few of the more tasty ones are doorways from there to here .IAM so sure you will have second thoughts when some Entity decides to use the continuous life energy you have kindly provided His Seal with and make a surprise entrance!!! Usually at a time not convenient for you .GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LIFE CHOICES MATE!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by saabacura

I can tell you now as a scientist that Aliens do NOT live in the same plane as demons and ghosts. Demons and ghosts are mainly energy,Aliens are like us humans. With a Body of some kind.

Which might lend support to the theory that aliens are fallen angels. They would still have fleshly bodies as compared to the idea of demons not having physical bodies.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by badfish86

What you say makes a lot of sense. It is like people are selling out to the negativity. There sure is a lot of it. Maybe they don't even realize they are concentrating on negativity when they ask for help, and then it comes from the wrong side and concentrates even more negativity in the world.
Have you noticed when you are stressed or in a bad mood, nothing works right, and you drop things, and just gets worse and worse until you take a break. Bad thoughts bring bad stuff. When you choose to not let things stress you out, choose to relax and step back, things get better.

Thank you for the example.
that is the best way to explain and add onto what i was trying to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

I feel that a lot of people who claim to have contact with angels, demons, spirits, etc., esp.
from an early age, should submit themselves to psychiatric evaluation.

And perhaps a few people in insane asylums should be exorcised.

why not just TRY an anti-psychotic drug which has been proven to
eliminate delusions in patients with well-defined psychiatric problems?

Chemical tinkering with my brain?

No thank you.

You've read some people suggest in this thread that it might be extremely unwise to dabble in spiritual affairs of which you have no knowledge. I think the same applies to pharmeceuticals.

I don't go running to the local shaman and ask him to perform strange rituals I don't understand, and I'm not going to let some "doctor" adjust my biochemistry in ways I don't understand either.

I'll deal with my own problems, thanks.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Chemical tinkering with my brain?

No thank you.

This is the precise attitude that makes media seem incredible to the casual audience. People who refuse to back their claims up with a control study are never accepted mainstream. It is especially frustrating when so many of these people use alcohol (or even hallucinogenic drugs as shaman do, though they accept that their "spirits" are internal for the most part) or other various substances which clearly alter one's mindset.

All I'm saying is that while I'm perfectly willing to believe you media and channelers, I want you to perform a control study. Meanwhile, you refuse to deny ignorance and keep to your claims without taking simple steps which could prove your points. So, who is then the troll, I wonder?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
doublepost

[edit on 10-6-2010 by pondrthis]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yes, I see your point.

I believe this was Paul's last resort to prevent corruption in the church.

I don't think Paul prayed TO satan or a messenger of satan. I think he spoke or prophesied that Gods protection was to be removed so that the destruction of the flesh would cause repentance.

I also think it was to show other Christians that God uses chastisement to keep sin out of the church.

Heb 12:5-11

5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening , God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
KJV

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis

*CHANGE SUBJECT*

I'd like to preface this with the point that I believe some things in this world can't easily be explained away.

However, as someone in the biomedical field, I feel that a lot of people who claim to have contact with angels, demons, spirits, etc., esp. from an early age, should submit themselves to psychiatric evaluation. It's not because "oh, that's just not believable"; it's because these are textbook signs of schizophrenia. First of all, an inability to fathom that one's perception is false is NORMAL. It's okay to trust what you see, that doesn't make you crazy. If someone told me they were seeing things I couldn't, I wouldn't say "eww, weirdo, get away from me," I would help them find respite and see the truth. And if I was the one with the false perception, I would do my best to remedy that.

Essentially, if you are a person who personally contacts beings which the "normal human" cannot (I'm not talking about you exorcism teams here who see the same things together), then why not just TRY an anti-psychotic drug which has been proven to eliminate delusions in patients with well-defined psychiatric problems? If your powers are true, then you will continue to have your experiences regardless of dosage and regimen. If, on the other hand, your powers disappear at a moderate dosage after two weeks of taking the drug, then perhaps you will come to some realization about yourself.

This isn't an assault on the credibility of any individual in this forum, but merely an "alternative theory" with a statistically-proven likelihood. And denying ignorance by considering all options is the purpose of this site!

I for one would freak if I ever saw something while awake. My unexplainable weird daytime experiences were purely in the physical. My bathroom mirror fell off the medicine cabinet one day. My son was downstairs and came running up when he heard it shatter. I was in the livingroom. We went into the bathroom and there it was, shattered in the bathtub. It should have just fallen on the counter, or floor and broke, the tub was 4 feet away. We just looked at each other, and thought, wow, is that ever freaky, and easy to clean up!
Another one was coming home and finding a lot of blood all over one of the kitchen counters. Really gross. Cleaned it all up, wondering who cut them selves so badly, and when the my son, and his stepfather came home, they were fine. Maybe someone broke in and had an accident, but nothing was missing, and nothing else was out of place. Again, never explained, and odd.
Another one was my son waking up on father's day, and finding an arrowhead pendant his father used to wear on his night table. I thought that was strange, as I had put his father's away in a box. I went to the box and it was still there. My son was holding an identical arrowhead. He just said "cool, spirits are giving me gifts". Glad he has never feared this stuff.

edit to try to fix quote box

[edit on 10-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Origin of demons can be found in the book of Enoch. Those who don't fear God should fear demons... especially those who say they are good.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis

However, as someone in the biomedical field, I feel that a lot of people who claim to have contact with angels, demons, spirits, etc., esp. from an early age, should submit themselves to psychiatric evaluation. It's not because "oh, that's just not believable"; it's because these are textbook signs of schizophrenia.

It may only look like schizophrenia at a distance. Besides do you really believe any shrink that wants to keep his papers is going to give anyone a pass that says they have been talking to angels or demons?
By modern day thinking here in this field the whole of the bible is filled with and has been writen by schizophrenics and the treatment....drugs....are just what shamas and witch doctors use to help them converce with the "unseen".....

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

who is then the troll, I wonder?

My vote is for the person advocating psychiatric evaulations in a thread labeled "Demons 101."

The day someone starts a thread titled "Pharmacology 101" and you see me telling people that they need to go to the local witchdoctor, then you can accuse me of trolling.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have read this entire thread. I would like to give a small amount of background on my situation. I too am a hunter like Luder. I have been involved in the meta-physical for a large portion of my life. How I got involved is not for discussion on this board, however, I was introduced to it by a being that is not of the physical variety. I have encountered any number of malicious and benevolent beings; from demonic to ghosts to angels to things we don't have names for. I know Luder personally and have on several occasions worked with him to resolve situations with less-than-savory characters.

Now, I want to say that some of you are on point with what you say and others are completely off base. I'm not going to specify because that is not my intent. My intent is to say that Luder is quite knowledgeable in this subject and knows how to do his research and I would further say, that he has NEVER let me down with information provided.

As far as the increase in activity in the world, it's on both sides. The forces of evil are more active and present in the world as are the forces of good.

If you have ever had dealings with the meta-physical you know that NOTHING happens without a purpose which is why this bothers me. It seems the world is preparing for something and I can't figure out what. There are no signs as to what it might be or when it will happen. I doubt it is the end of the world or anything like that but something is coming.

Oh and a little sidebar here. All of you that think being a "good person" means God is going to protect you, you're living in delusion. Yes God protects us ... as much as he can. Just like an anti-virus program protects your computer. But sometimes it isn't enough. You have to stay vigilant.

Now bring on the name calling, because I know someones feelings got hurt by what I just said.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join