It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Demons are as real as religion. You can make them real in your mind but they will never actually physically exist i'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Yes the can be summoned, and one must be very careful in choosing tactics in which to go about this. The spirit that was summoned to take care of this mess, is a great one, and therefore will only act through positive changes in the negatively charged child.

Lets bring life down to earth through the internet, yes?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The demon (many times not the one they wanted) gets loose in the house and starts raising proverbial hell.

Nah that's just the cat going crazy because you were tripping on shroooomsss.

link   
reply to post by LordBucket

To further refine my statement for felines trying to drag down the eagle....
Demons are harmful to those who live in fear of themselves, or the cage it puts us in. I don't really know what you want me to say.

Demons can't harm a willing creature.

Edited to cure his ailments!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by lucyfr]

link   
See, this is what the army does. Pumps your head to make you think youre something special or more enlightened. Next thing you know you are a genius. If I were you OP I would keep military experience to yourself on this matter. It has no bearing on your knowledge and trying to use it as credentials is lame. I'm glad you have found a way to make new invisible friends, but All demons are evil. Why do you suggest a priest? why reading scripture to them? on one hand you deny Christ, then you cite scripture as a way to deal with them. How did Jesus defeat satan? ...He quoted scripture 3 times..."It is Written..."

If they are so misunderstood and great, I would like to hear something good they have EVER done for a human. They are always associated with fear and fear and confusion does not come from God.

A Christian stance on demons should be focused on defeating demons, but rejoicing that we have eternal life.

link   
Thank you for responding.

I suppose my question is, to go about stopping this, does she battle the demon that has been summoned on her, or, does she do spiritual battle with the ex, since he's behind this.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Funny how I'm in the same boat, but my ex was larger than man.

I'd like to tell you theres a way of stopping it, but truly I don't know that there is, for as in my experience, theres no reason to stop it, because its elevating everyone around me, at my own expense. I guess thats my choice.
But if you'd like to truly get rid of it, try a banishing into a pendent, and/or blood ritual with an alter (one item present for each of the four elements).

The entity thats here now, will gladly relieve you of yours if you so choose. This is the spirit of the age.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
For anyone wanting to dabble with summoning spirits i'd encourage you to obtain a Black bible. It contains all the chants symbols and instructions how to do it "safely".

The one I got contains 6th and 7th book of Moses and a lot of other classical grimoires up from the 16th century.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Can a person summon a demon onto someone else?

I think that the idea of "summoning" a demon is incorrect. One does not "compell" a demon to come forth any more than a cat mewling on the fence outside "compells" you to go and throw a shoe at it.

If you make enough noise, a demon might take notice and choose to come see what you're yapping about. But you're not "summoning" it.

That said, it may be possible that while a creature has focused its attention on you, it may become aware of others you have mental ties to and choose to focus its attention on them too.

"Demons" are not so different from people in this way. Scratch someone's phone number onto a bathroom stall and somebody may call the number. You're not "compelling" anyone to call, and you're not "summoning" people to make a call. You're simply directing attention. If you attract the attention of a non-physical creature and direct its attention to another person, they may choose to follow up on it. It is no different.

So what could be happening here? Her ex has found away to do
this from a distance with spells? Or, has he summoned a demon?

I don't think there's enough information here to come to a conclusion. It could simply be that they maintained a psychic connection after the physical separation. Have you ever continued to have dreams about an ex after breaking up with them? Doesn't necessarily mean that you're "summoning demons" at them or trying to "cast spells" or anything. Mental and emotional ties may continue after a physical connection has been severed. If an ex boyfriend is particularly possessive and controlling, it should come as no surprise that his mental and emotional selves may try to continue that control after the physical body is no longer able.

It's possible such a person might not even be aware that they are doing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
First off: Demons are spirit entities that live on this earth. They have no shape or form but can materialize in our own reality in any shape or form they please (ghost, shadows forms, UFOs) and that is why some ppl believe they have lion head with eagle wings ect ect. ALL demons are evil and they all have an agenda.

The reason why we are seeing more of them lately is because God has banished them from celestial space (other galaxies? planets? 4th realm, heaven?) Who really knows what heaven really is... and now they roam the earth misleading anyone or as many people as they can.

Demons are very real and very powerful, just think.. these entities have been around for thousands of years, they know all our languages, they know all of our bibles and books and are much more intelligent than us, I wouldn't recommend anyone to try to tamper with these beings. But do not feat them, but respect them.

And actually it's really easy to summon one... you don't need to do rituals or magic or whatever but that helps. If you keep practicing it you WILL attract them believe me... if you really want them to come into your life, they will and sometimes they can become friends with you but if you rub them the wrong way you will piss them off and become the worst nightmare you'll ever have.

Demons have ranks, similar to military ranks. Some demons have higher responsibilities and lower rank ones like to eff around with people either by haunting them or possession.

Many ppl have trouble getting rid of them and true it can be really tough because you don't have the right mindset or "spirituality" to banish them. However from experience I've come to know they are afriad of 1 particular group of people or religion (I will not say which one) and pretty much can get rid of any type of demon. If you have problems with them then I can tell you who to go to.

** Sorry for bad grammer and spelling. English is not my native language.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ecsancho]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ecsancho]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

mf
You said a few key words in your thread that makes me believe you are indeed very knowledgeable and have experience. I never studied this and don't even have the basic knowledge to communicate with you on the subject. However things happened in my life that are in line with your thoughts. I am sure you must have relationship with one of these demons. For my curiosity, can you please ask him, who am I, where did I started, what is the goal of my life and why I am here as I am confused as hell not knowing what my goal is but I do feel my whole life was chartered and every step I take seems to be controlled. I worked hard and yet there is nothing out there to call it my accomplishment.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
I have a question, OP, and hope you can help me.

A psychic came to her home and during the visit the psychic said she could sense the presence of a male. And the description was her ex. Her ex is still alive.

So what could be happening here? Her ex has found away to do this from a distance with spells? Or, has he summoned a demon?

What is probably going on here is that the demon was working through the hubby to get at her before. When the psychic and the discription came up with the male ex it was simply an association with the ex that had been the primary vessel in the past and in fact the traits of the demon were associated with the ex to the point of identification.

Why? Becouse all of the associated nagativity must be maximized in the target, the lady. Its the same effect one gets when they see someone that looks like someone associated with trama in their past. Even an object associated with anykind of strong fellings....a special toy you see at a yard sale....you had one as a kid....it brings up a flood of emotion....same tool being used by the demon here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I have also at times closed my eyes and seen the strangest types of faces, but I stopped being afraid of them at one point, because I felt like I was more of an observer, and that they couldn't hurt me, or have me. It has been a while since I had any of those nightmares. They felt so real.

Wow. All I can say is, "Wow."

I'm a hardcore skeptic, and have never experienced anything paranormal in the least. However, this post made me realize that I perhaps just chalk up any experiences I have to "bizarre psychology" and the like.

I too will be having perfectly normal thoughts about my day, turn out my lights, sneak into bed, close my eyes, and suddenly be presented with a grotesque face or image. I've never been very visually creative (i.e. try to get me to do a character design or something and you won't get very far), but these images are vivid and utterly unlike anything one comes across on Earth. Sometimes they aren't even really recognizable as faces, I just somehow "know" that I am looking at a sentient being's emotional center--a kind of corresponding organ to a face.

It doesn't happen every night, and I'm still not quite ready to say it's something paranormal, but the thought that I might be experiencing something and just not noticing sloughed off a bit of my skepticism of the occult world.

Consider it a victory.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

Well I believe demons are very real and even though I can relate to you when you say not all demos are bad I feel in essence they are.. they might be able to behave but they are malevolent in nature...

What piques my interest though is when you mentioned that more and more demons walk the earth.... I'd really apreciate if you could explain in a little more detail. also could you explain your view pertaining to the origin of demons?

As far as details I'm afraid we're still trying to get to the bottom of that particular issue so the only thing I can point out with confidence is that more are popping up on the radar. As to why, I don't know yet. But it is disconcerting.

The origin? I'd have to say from another plane of existence either paralell or in conjunction with our own. They appear as energy forms while here, so I don't think we'll ever see their physical selves, if such a thing exists.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
S&F!

Very interesting thread!

I am familiar with the Keys of Solomon.

I actually have 30 of the 72 seals tattooed on me and plan on getting the rest eventually.

I wonder what the point of tattooing those seals is.

If you are familiar with the grimoir's of Solomon, I assume you also know the initiated purpose of these teachings? have you read "The sacred magic of Abramelin"?

Demons exist within all of us, they are the "shadow self" (as jung calls it)
the goal of the grimoir's of solomon is to provide the means to banish and bind these demons (within us) so they no longer harm us, and so that the HIGHER SELF/HGA is able to manifest fully within us (aka attain the consciousness of TIPHARETH = CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS)

To the OP:
I recommend a thoughrough study of the QABALLAH, The Sacred magic of Abramelin, and the lesser keys of solomon so that you may be able to comprehend the truth behind "demons" (demons as mentioned in bible/solomon's keys etc, I'm not talking about Qliphotic meaning here)

some stuff that may help :strategicsorcery.blogspot.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by soul_of_light]

I actually own copies of the Greater and Lesser Keys and have read through them several times but I will look into the other stuff you mentioned - sounds like it could help get a clearer picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ecsancho

They've been around for quite a long time is right!
They know all the ancient texts, and more importantly, they INNATELY know which part of these writings are BULL#!

I'm just kinda sick of peoples misconception of demons. They destroyed me, and made everyone else's life better. I don't give a #, because I know he will take care of my soul, for I am doing his duty. Wasn't this what everyone was asking for anyway, an extinction?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis

Originally posted by snowspirit
I have also at times closed my eyes and seen the strangest types of faces, but I stopped being afraid of them at one point, because I felt like I was more of an observer, and that they couldn't hurt me, or have me. It has been a while since I had any of those nightmares. They felt so real.

Wow. All I can say is, "Wow."

I'm a hardcore skeptic, and have never experienced anything paranormal in the least. However, this post made me realize that I perhaps just chalk up any experiences I have to "bizarre psychology" and the like.

I too will be having perfectly normal thoughts about my day, turn out my lights, sneak into bed, close my eyes, and suddenly be presented with a grotesque face or image. I've never been very visually creative (i.e. try to get me to do a character design or something and you won't get very far), but these images are vivid and utterly unlike anything one comes across on Earth. Sometimes they aren't even really recognizable as faces

LMAO... recently I've been experiencing this as well. Maybe you should start a thread on that.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by postmeme]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dfens

Do you have any experience in Iraq? Its supposedly the cradle of civilization, either Iraq or Iran. One theory I remember is that the US invasion was more about raiding secret relics than it was about capturing WMDs.

I fully think its possible that the extremely elite personalities in this world have access to this knowledge. Maybe with the power and control that a human wields, its possible for a demon to coexist in some sort of symbiotic manner. Sort of like how it seems that world rulers are complete psychopaths.

That is pure speculation on my part. I would appreciate your input.

I spent 2 years over there, one during the invasion in 03 and the other in 2006, neither time did I ever get the impression we were taking relics, unless that was a part of some extremely black ops type program I wasn't privy to. The relics and such that were found were promptly turned over to Baghdad to be put back into museums.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

Dont ask this guy or the demon anything....certainly not in you current state of mind or ever. Your feelings about a lack of acomplishment or meaning is just a doorway for the demon to gain access. You yourself as a living and breathing human made by God is enough to see some value in yourself at this point. This demon may try to drive you to kill yourself in you current state of mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
I must take some issue here with your 10 years research. If you had done it properly you would understand that the Christain postion on demons and/or disembodied spirits is rather more of an approach rather than some body of knowledge about the subject. Oh there is a body of knowlege both could know but the reasons for knowing about it are quite diffrent and independent for Christains than for most other "investigators".

You sound to me like you are trying to elevate a wide body of knowlege over the Christain conclusion on the matter. Dont get me wrong thier are some things to learn about heathen interaction with demons and there are christains that are expert in this. But in the end demons are delt with in the Christain frame as part of the forces that corrupt mankind and are delt with by Christains in a completley diffrect authority than say what the shaman attempts in thier manipulation of same. In short knowlage of the whole body of info on demons be it shamanistic/witchcraft provides nothing ultimately necessary to battle these evils. Even to Christains that understand what demons are and understand the "arts" some practice to interact with them understand that ultimate handling of these beings is done through the power and authority of Jesus Christ. It is the authority of the Living over the dead.

Even Christains that understand know that dealing with these powers in any form of the craft that the others use is a failure and denial of the power of God.

And a warning to those that troll around trying to set someone up...get them to say something that can be used against them are not doing the work of God...your just a blind belfty bat....I can see you and smell you from miles away..
You fool no one and are so stupid that you believe anyone hip to your game must be operating from some other source...I mean wow God is with you how could anyone figure it out?
Poor you.

I never stated nor am I trying to state that the Christian viewpoint is necessarily wrong on the subject. What I am positing is that there's the Christian viewpoint and then there's a litany of other viewpoints some which jive, some which don't. This is a murky subject area and believe me - most of my research did and still does fall within the realm of what the Christian history tells us.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join