It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Well I believe demons are very real and even though I can relate to you when you say not all demos are bad I feel in essence they are.. they might be able to behave but they are malevolent in nature...

What piques my interest though is when you mentioned that more and more demons walk the earth.... I'd really apreciate if you could explain in a little more detail. also could you explain your view pertaining to the origin of demons?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
To me there are No Demons what ever you project is just a REFLECTION on yourself To me.
The bible is about fear the beings in the bible they call demons are really just people that dont agree with there dogma.

If your looking for negitive things then thats what you project.

So you say your in the Army so whats the Army about fear and control and Mind control.

Dude you need to Deprogram

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by postmeme

Figured I'd get a response like this.

Good day!

Oh fine, I can never resist a challenge anyway. Just give me a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
S&F!

Very interesting thread!

I am familiar with the Keys of Solomon.

I actually have 30 of the 72 seals tattooed on me and plan on getting the rest eventually.

I wonder what the point of tattooing those seals is.

If you are familiar with the grimoir's of Solomon, I assume you also know the initiated purpose of these teachings? have you read "The sacred magic of Abramelin"?

Demons exist within all of us, they are the "shadow self" (as jung calls it)
the goal of the grimoir's of solomon is to provide the means to banish and bind these demons (within us) so they no longer harm us, and so that the HIGHER SELF/HGA is able to manifest fully within us (aka attain the consciousness of TIPHARETH = CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS)

To the OP:
I recommend a thoughrough study of the QABALLAH, The Sacred magic of Abramelin, and the lesser keys of solomon so that you may be able to comprehend the truth behind "demons" (demons as mentioned in bible/solomon's keys etc, I'm not talking about Qliphotic meaning here)

some stuff that may help :strategicsorcery.blogspot.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by soul_of_light]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Do you have any experience in Iraq? Its supposedly the cradle of civilization, either Iraq or Iran. One theory I remember is that the US invasion was more about raiding secret relics than it was about capturing WMDs.

I fully think its possible that the extremely elite personalities in this world have access to this knowledge. Maybe with the power and control that a human wields, its possible for a demon to coexist in some sort of symbiotic manner. Sort of like how it seems that world rulers are complete psychopaths.

That is pure speculation on my part. I would appreciate your input.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
There are frankly so many contradictory statements made by the OP in his own posts. Not only that, look at the way OP talks about himself, lol!

Personally, I'm not going to waste more time analyzing his posts.

Next better player please.

Yah at first he said it's not a religious thing then he said only Catholics can do it lol. And demon hunters like him. Demon Hunter is actually a good band, even though they are Christian.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OP, hopefully you can shed some information on this. After reading your many posts in this thread, I immediately went looking for the Key of Solomon and the Lesser Key of Solomon.

From what I can gather from a quick Google search, the Key of Solomon can only be dated back to a 14th or 15th century Italian or Latin Renaissance piece and the Lesser being based on the original, some time after that. That's about 2300 years after Solomon. Do you have any information that can trace the Key of Solomon back that much further?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dfens

Do you have any experience in Iraq? Its supposedly the cradle of civilization, either Iraq or Iran. One theory I remember is that the US invasion was more about raiding secret relics than it was about capturing WMDs.

I fully think its possible that the extremely elite personalities in this world have access to this knowledge. Maybe with the power and control that a human wields, its possible for a demon to coexist in some sort of symbiotic manner. Sort of like how it seems that world rulers are complete psychopaths.

That is pure speculation on my part. I would appreciate your input.

You should go see the movie "Megiddo" it deals with the very thing you propose here.. offcourse its a work of fiction but nonetheless an interesting POV is presented...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thank you for a well stated explanation of the dark side.
Here’s a nice video for those who need a visual.
The only thing I have to disagree with you on is how you state that possession is rare. It is actually very prevalent. It’s just that we only hear about the exorcists. We never think about the ones who enjoy the possession. If you watch this video in its entirety, you’ll understand.

www.youtube.com...

Second, you mentioned how colors are used.
This is extremely important.

Colors are what attracts them, so you don’t necessarily have to call on them with some ultra-strict ritual.
They’re around you anyways.

Then, there’s the colors your soul is emitting.
This is especially important.

Combine the inner & outer colors to attract the dark forces, then they’ll know that you’re ripe for the taking.

You let them know when you’re ready once you participate in a ritual to open the door to your soul & allow possession. Notice that ’ss’ is used twice within this word.

Now, let’s look at the lighter side of things, which also exists.
The good forces can be called on as well & will protect, but you will get better results if your soul is not the color of dark energy. You know that the energy you are calling is for good because rituals aren’t necessary.
Dark energy always needs an invitation, hence the ritual.
Light energy doesn’t need an invitation. It is always welcome & its desire to do good will always be greater than darker energy.

Darker energy is heavier. More dense. It will always take more drive to move dark energy.

The reason we always hear about the bad stuff happening is because the enabling forces need the limelight.
Lighter energy is less dense because it is lacking the weight of the ego.
In other words, no thanks necessary. Forget about it!

Demons/ghosts/angels all feed on energy. Nobody ever reports that they catch a ghost raiding their fridge.
So, just be careful what type of energy you are releasing to the universe, or you might become a feast for the beast.

There’s so much more to discuss, but I just wanted to add my $0.02 to your wonderful explanation of this subject.

As soon as more people start to respect themselves, their souls will lighten.
Love yourself, folks, & start trusting your intuitions.

Take care, best wishes, & remain vigilant!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When a person dreams at night, does anyone think that maybe just a little piece of us travels somewhere, sometimes. Like outside of our usual existence. Even the strange that I have ever experienced when awake, has never felt like anything to worry about. Just odd.
When dreaming, some dreams feel so real, almost like viewing something remotely. I saw a friends house once stilted up, and moved to higher ground, and then it was on the news a couple of days later that the river by his house had flooded.
I have seen things (faces, squirmy creatures), that I stopped being afraid of when I realized they couldn't touch me. It was like I was there as an observer. There has been a couple of other times that did get scary, as something unseen was trying to take the rest of me out. This may have just been a nightmare though. I am still just fine. Science hasn't figured out consciousness yet, or dreaming. How could we see anything happening elsewhere if we stay put? I wonder if some people are a little more vulnerable to outside influences if a part of us is occupied elsewhere, and maybe our defenses are lowered. Not referring specifically to demons, but anything, spirit, elementals, whatever else the supernatural can be.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I must take some issue here with your 10 years research. If you had done it properly you would understand that the Christain postion on demons and/or disembodied spirits is rather more of an approach rather than some body of knowledge about the subject. Oh there is a body of knowlege both could know but the reasons for knowing about it are quite diffrent and independent for Christains than for most other "investigators".

You sound to me like you are trying to elevate a wide body of knowlege over the Christain conclusion on the matter. Dont get me wrong thier are some things to learn about heathen interaction with demons and there are christains that are expert in this. But in the end demons are delt with in the Christain frame as part of the forces that corrupt mankind and are delt with by Christains in a completley diffrect authority than say what the shaman attempts in thier manipulation of same. In short knowlage of the whole body of info on demons be it shamanistic/witchcraft provides nothing ultimately necessary to battle these evils. Even to Christains that understand what demons are and understand the "arts" some practice to interact with them understand that ultimate handling of these beings is done through the power and authority of Jesus Christ. It is the authority of the Living over the dead.

Even Christains that understand know that dealing with these powers in any form of the craft that the others use is a failure and denial of the power of God.

And a warning to those that troll around trying to set someone up...get them to say something that can be used against them are not doing the work of God...your just a blind belfty bat....I can see you and smell you from miles away..
You fool no one and are so stupid that you believe anyone hip to your game must be operating from some other source...I mean wow God is with you how could anyone figure it out?
Poor you.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I listen to voices while I am about to get to sleep. It is very weird and can't listen to them very clearly, buy i KNOW I am listening to people talking, different persons at the same time.
As of out of body experiences, I find it a bit scary when it has happened. I remember once seeing myself flying above school at night when I was younger, but got scared with the trees and shadows and in a couple of seconds I was awake and trembling. Another time I was taking a nap and woke up from bed, just to see myself lying in bed sleeping.

The thing is I can't tell if it is just my awesome imagination or if it is real.
Can you tell me something about the voices? It happens only when I'm half sleep. Does it have anyting to do with "entities"?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Satan considers his demons good because he perverts everything that God calls good.

If people think demons are good... they have been deceived. The path they think is good will one day be revealed as evil. The deception of "good" that demons use on people will be revealed at their last breath as evil.

Can you give me an example of something "good" that a "good" demon can do for people?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Let me begin with the following disclaimer:

And let me respond with mine: I have no secret, special key to the universe. I speak from my own experience. It's all I have to work with.

I do not advocate summoning anything let alone a demon.

And I would say it's unneccesary. Simply pay attention while you sleep. The things show up often enough of their own choosing.

For some reason we have yet to understand, demons prefer windows and doors and
will not move through walls. Don't ask me why, but I've NEVER seen it happen.

With apologies, this is ridiculously stupid.

Even humans having OBE's can go through walls. I've done it. What you perceive as an "inability" to move through solid objects is to me more likely simply the habit of lesser astral beings. Not "demons."

I've personally experienced having my scalp licked by a reptilian tongue that had no problem passing right through my hair. A little drywall and some 2x4's is not going to stop them.

BANISH a demon

verse follows

English works just as well. As does non-verbal intent. They will be fully aware of your thoughts, and words and rituals are not needed. It's not the words that are doing anything. Obfuscating these things in latin will not help you. There's no secret here and nothing is to be gained by making it seem "mysterious."

The recipe for getting rid of a demon is basically the same as for getting rid of a high school bully: make it clear that you will not allow yourself to be used, and follow through definitely with your intent. Don't "play games" with them. Games have rules, and can be won or lost. Don't create a scenario in which you can lose. Leave no openings through which they can apply themselves.

Not being where they are is also especially effective. If a demon shows up, even in the middle of the night, informing it definitely that you will not allow it to affect you, and then immediately leaving the house, I've sometimes found to be quite effective. Not that they can't follow you. They might. Leave no openings.

I feel it proper also to mention something which unfortunately I'm least able to describe fully. The very last contact I ever had, years ago, with beings such as we describe came when I used a mantra: "Au-ma-la." The creature left in a big hurry and I've never seen one since. Having continued to use that mantra with lesser creatures, I've come to gain a glimmer of its meaning. So far as I can tell, it identifies one with the totality of All. And when a creature "harms" you while you identify with All, it is directly harming itself because it too is part of All.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
OP, hopefully you can shed some information on this. After reading your many posts in this thread, I immediately went looking for the Key of Solomon and the Lesser Key of Solomon.

From what I can gather from a quick Google search, the Key of Solomon can only be dated back to a 14th or 15th century Italian or Latin Renaissance piece and the Lesser being based on the original, some time after that. That's about 2300 years after Solomon. Do you have any information that can trace the Key of Solomon back that much further?

Thanks.

scholars will always disagree on this. some will say it is only named after solomon because he is considered the greatest mage of all time and managed to get his temple constructed by conjuring and compelling spirits. Other's will say its his techniques that have been passed along through generations of oral tradition only to be written down much later.

In any case..I dont think it matters that much.

Just remember that this is true for most ancient texts. take the Emerald tablet..it is attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, yet whether it was really written by him (1 person), or whether it where his oral teachings which have been written down many years later, or whether the historical persona of Hermes Trismegistus is actualy different people and these teachings have been passed along through oral tradition...no one is able to tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
From personal experiences I know demons are real. They are not visible in this dimension, though they do have a POWERFUL influences over it. But despite what people say, not all demons are evil. They entrust their powers in the humans they follow. Most of the time, these ancient rituals are done for malicious purposes, but when the RIGHT ONE accepts this burden as the only answer, then the spiritual entity has chosen his rightful companion, and the human has chosen its spirit.

What if I told you god was asleep?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So let me take you apart piece by piece.

I can provide no further proof than my own account of what has happened. If you are here to flame the thread, save your finger energy and don't waste your time because I won't entertain insults or baseless arguments. Don't try to derail my thread or ridicule me because you will only make yourself look stupid. I will completely and utterly ignore your posts. I am however open to healthy debat on the subject as I always wish to learn more on the subject.

Contradictory. Forums are a place for discourse, not power trips. Already you have started off your post on a defensive note. Basically you are saying, you only want to engage with people who agree with you, rather than being open to "healthy debat(sic)". That is hypocrisy. Again this is a forum for open discourse, not power trips.

Having been in the Army for 8 years, I don't take kindly to garbage from random people and as I stated in the disclaimer, I will not be baited by flames.

Again another fail as evident by your compulsion to put down any dissent to your OP by your replies to mine.

Now do bear in mind as to where some people like myself are coming from. To us, your post WAS metaphorically the "garbage from random people".

First of all, I am not going to clog this thread up with several different rituals when a bit of personal research will provide those answers to those curious.

So how is this Demons 101 then? So far all I've read by this point are just opinions passed off as facts. There's really nothing anyone can express in order to counter your "opinions" other than using opinions of their own, which really means they run afoul of point 1 above.

And on and on ad nauseum as you rattle off a lot of opinions passed off as facts with no sources.

Case in point:

Originally posted by mf_luderA demon is actually a sentient, intelligent entity from another plane/realm/existence/universe

Please provide evidence of said sentience, intelligence & plane of existence.

Of course you can't since all your OP really was, was an opinion piece.

Since it is just an opinion piece, then what do you want the rest of the forumers do? We can only provide our opinions as well, i.e. rattle our sabres in a battle of epeens.

Ok basically after this, you go on throwing in an insult/joke wannabe demon summoners etc. How does that relate to Demon 101 again? Oh right lets not forget what you said earlier on:

Originally posted by mf_luderif you have something to add, do so in a logical, professional manner.

Hmm, then you go on expressing your "opinion" about what goes on in summonings blah blah blah. Evidence? None because again your whole thread is just an opinion piece.

Originally posted by mf_luder Can I control a Demon through force of will/religious faith/cookies?

The answer to all of the above is a resounding NO There are so many people who believe in certain religions who will swear up and down that you can command a demon to go away in the name of a prophet or lord and the demon will. There are even more alarming individuals out there who believe that you can mentally control a demon once summoned to go out do your bidding. Those people are all mistaken - sadly mistaken.

And then later you go on saying:

2) To rid: There are several full exorcism verses out there in the original latin that you can use to banish - I say again BANISH a demon.

And then you go on giving those latin incantations etc

Do you see the contradiction? I'm not even going to explain the contradictions. Read the whole thing.

7)

Originally posted by mf_luderIt will take an experienced Catholic exorcist or someone else like me to get it out

Again contradicts as per point 6 above.

And on and on your opinions go. I'm not going to touch on the rest of your thread at this point, as I've wasted enough time as it is. But if you ask me enough, I might

TL
R
In summary, this is just a big load of opinions trying to pass off as fact or as research. No evidence, no source, just a whole lot of "opinions" to put it nicely. You are not asking for discussion, you are just asking for agreement. Sorry but this doesn't fly on ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have a question, OP, and hope you can help me.

Can a person summon a demon onto someone else?

My sister married a man who practiced witchcraft. She was pagan as well, but did not practice spell work. She told me that shortly after they married his demeanor completely changed, and that he was angry and bitter alot. He was a believer in using magic against other people, even to do harm.
He became physically abusive and so she left him.

After she left him, she moved across country to live with a friend. That is when her troubles began and after 7 years they have never stopped.

She has told me of her experiences with feeling like something is choking her, or waking her up from sleep. Feeling as if she is constantly watched. She has had moments where she felt like someone was screaming at her, but could intuitively hear this, not outside of herself. She has heard screaming noises coming from outside of a window. You see, it does not matter where she goes to, or how many times she has moved, this scenario has continued in her life for years.

I went to visit with her once and she was shaking and crying because she said she had just heard a scary scream outside of her bedroom window. I didn't feel or hear these things, until my 2nd week of staying with her. One night in the dining room, I was there alone cooking dinner and setting the table when I heard the most chilling scream outside of her window. I've never heard anything like that again in my life. I cannot describe it but it sounded other worldly.

I attempted to salt with sea salt and I burned sage and said prayers. I used the Our Father. When I left she said her place felt better for awhile and that she had not been hearing things. Then she told me over the holidays it returned.

A psychic came to her home and during the visit the psychic said she could sense the presence of a male. And the description was her ex. Her ex is still alive.

So what could be happening here? Her ex has found away to do this from a distance with spells? Or, has he summoned a demon?

I hope that I can find answers for her as we have been trying to settle this for years. Her health is not good from all of this.

Sorry that this is so long. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lucyfr

despite what people say, not all demons are evil.

It's a question of perspective. Is a spider evil? Would the fly think so? Is a rancher evil? Would the pigs he slaughters think so?

A demon is not "evil" any more than a spider or a rancher. It may wish to use you, manipulate you, or eat you. But that does not make it "evil."

It is your perspective that makes it "evil."

when the RIGHT ONE accepts this burden as the only answer, then the spiritual
entity has chosen his rightful companion, and the human has chosen its spirit.

It is not for me to say whether it is proper you you to engage in such a relationship.

But when a cat agrees to be your pet...does he know that you will neuter him?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucyfr
From personal experiences I know demons are real. They are not visible in this dimension...

Really? Heres some milk and cookies.. now Jr go to bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join