It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Flag and Star to the OP Author.

some of this might help.....

These may seem like unrelated ramblings to some, but I believe I am offering/sharing information here which will be useful to some in trying to equate and rationalize and form a compliance with things labeled as “demons” to some, but may be known by other labels as well.

It is my intention here to share information which may or may not be suitable for all situations and all circumstances, however the information may prove to help put some information concerning “demons” into a more reliable perspective for those living in a realm where such “demons” do have influence….

I will read over the op a few more times, and certainly read through this thread from time to time. Hope no one is too offended if I choose to rhyme…

Poetry:
We have no need for any weapon to wield
We need no armor, and we need no shield
We are sure we are kin to the unified field

poetry:
communication is more than percieved literacy.
literacy is communications, would one agree?
careful where one treads, unknown is the fee
it has been said: communication is the key....

could a demon knowing wannabe accept that his own literacy is more than just reading, more than just writing, more than just speaking.... from left to right, while looking for a fight with the demons of the night?

eden = [reversed and phonetically spelled out] = nude

yes, that seems to be a truism, they were nude in the garden of eden, according to something i have read...

boots = [mirror] = stood

yes, that seems to be a truism, i have known boots that have been known to have stood.

poetry:
we have stood in rank with angelic faces
we have done battle in the darkest of places

the following phrases are comprised up of the same identical ingredients, the same identical letters, please allow your “opinion maker” decide if any truth in them exists:

abuse mainland
usama bin laden

Star Trek Capt. Wi
Patrick Stewart

Shadow Antichrist
what christians do

alpha omega, trusty fire lord
all of our "the great pyramids"

a lone department
to end mental rape

claimants' internal patterns
maternal paternal instincts

poetry:
if we are making no effort whatsoever to isolate the source of death
then perhaps we are more akin to dead abel & killer cane, than of seth

is alone is the nth truth of individuality?
Is alones’ fate death in some eventuality?
And is alone not attributed to laws of society?
Choices made to pander and measure propriety?

And when beyond oblivion, and the abyss
Where all else is naught, who is left to kiss
Where all else is naught, kill who on the list
What did we choose if fearlessness wasn’t pissed?

Who is it you think is the R.I.P. proprietor
Proprietor means owner, at definitions core
Hidden in the legends, myths, and our lore
Deaths’ true possession has somthing in store
given from immortal rich, burdening the poor

So while you passively or actively participate in a system creating wars’ death
Perhaps along the way you’ll realize you are more akin to dead abel, killer cane, than seth

If you are not actively engaged in combating the cause
Then please feel free to abide by your own foolish laws

And If you are not actively engaged in combating the effects
your journey, have fun if you can, comply with your complex

When if you try to assign blame and call it original sin
what did you do, who are you, where have you been?

our chosen priorities will eventually be our claim
not for property, not for money, and not for fame
focus our concerted potentials to heal the sick lame
don’t focus our concerted potentials to force “tame”
or else free will shall cease to be, then: reapers’ same
and we shall fuse ourselves into the deads’ final game

The following two phrases have the same identical ingredients, the same identical letters from the Alpha Bet:

Where GOD Is
Gee, Words. HI!

From where is my perspective coming from?
I am willing to share this part of me with you:

I, (Esoteric Teacher), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Firefighters cannot forget, we shall always remember
What occurred within us because of the 11th of September

THE FIREMANS’ PRAYER: (& a firewomans’ prayer, too?)
When I am called to duty, God
whenever flames may rage,
Give me the strength to save some life
Whatever be its age.
Help me to embrace a little child
Before it’s too late,
Or some older person
from the horror of that fate.
Enable me to be alert
And hear the weakest shout,
And quickly and efficiently
to put the fire out.
I want to fill my calling
and give the best in me,
To guard my neighbor
And protect his property.
And if according to Your will
I have to lose my life,
Please bless with Your protecting hand
My children and my wife

Dear “Reality”, the following phrases contain the same identical letters:
The following phrases contain the same identical ingredients:

DAMN PRIME ANTI-JESUS ARMADA, OH HIDDEN?
IRAN’S PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD
Undesired Jihad Madman, Apathies Norm
Adamant Promised Inhuman Jehad Rides
Him Dispensed Random Death, Jam In Aura

Thanks for entertaining some of the ideas this post presents,
E.T.

p.s.

hello, either we do or we do not exist
if we do we would surely have kissed
any and all that we may have missed
found to be absent upon heavens' list
lest mother and father get too pissed

*Edited to correct color codes and 2 typos...

oh, and i learned in third grade how compound words are formed from connecting other words that they themselves have meanings as well...

disc low? sure.
disclosure?

i wonder if "disclosure" is a compound word????

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by CUin2013?

I was going to say it was possibly a Djinn, amusingly enough considering the fact that a few questions were asked about them in this very thread.

What color were the lines on it's face?

Dark to likely being black lines, they were strait lines.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hi, I don't want to throw this thread off, yet I have burning question. Do you have any endorsement from the military or is this kind of a side project for you?

Anyways, I think you speak the truth. Supranatural beings are not to be messed with under any sane circumstances.

Ok, I guess i got another question for you, sir. How important of a portal do you think ouija boards serve? What other devices are as messed up, that need to be avoided in your opinion?

Thanks for the thread, very interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dfens

Do you have any endorsement from the military or is this kind of a side project for you?

as a fellow service member, i think the military, neigh, the entire united states of america has some mandates for it in their structure:

why are you waiting to decypher a code?
"look i fear" cause us to "lose cypher" and become "lucifer"?

G.O.D. = Governments Of Dollars

how is it you can logically believe that GOD is all things if you don't believe GOD is even all things GOD?

phrases with identical/same letters, same ingredients:

Morons, A Superconductive Solutions!
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

also, phrases with same ingredients:

DIRECTIVE: Act "Mental"
Time Travel Accident

coincidence? free will permits you to believe what you want to believe.

good post! great questions!
star!

thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject,
E.T.

who authored the ten commandments?
who says ten?

say + ten = satan

or is my math wrong?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great Thread OP. S & F

A quick question - in many books and shows I have read/seen involving demons, cryptids, tulpas, etc. there is often (but not always) mention of an awful smell that accompanies manifestation. This smell is often likened to rotten eggs or sulfur. Have you experienced any strange smells when dealing with beings from other dimensions or other manifestations?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You are very educated, now are you wise? I feel you are my fellow jedi.

I am not replying like this for any reason but how I was mint to.

So I am going to read some more. . .

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hey, E T. I sort of get what you're saying. I believe there are elements in gov that are into some weird phenomenae. I also believe that people need to be aware of what kind of mess you can open yourself up to by dealing in these 'black arts'. Its definitely not for the faint of heart.

On a sidenote, your posts will probably not be understood by too many. Sometimes I sound like you, and end up getting blank stares. I appreciate your input though. There is so much power in words that most people tend to ignore. Why do think chants and rituals have power?

This topic really interests me and I wouldn't mind seeing this go to 20+ pages. There is just so much to this. All input is welcome, being since the trolls shy away from these topics.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Love your poetry. Very deep.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

"or someone else like me to get it out"

We are proud of ourselves, aren't we? Very Big Ego. . .not to worry young padwan, I will nah Let it stray me away from your truths.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
dfens - My experiences and activities are in no way associated with the military or the US Government.

As far as Ouija boards go, I see them merely as a game/tool. By that I mean that just as many cases of 1) nothing happening and 2) benevolent contact with spirits exist as do 3) negative spirits/demons. A tool is what the user makes of it and nothing more.

Wolftotem - So far, I really haven't run across too many people that recall a sulfur smell in the area, but there have been instances where there was an odor and people did smell it in the past. So - I don't know how often it occurs, at least to the point to where I can say yes - 100% of demons will arrive with a smell of sulfur.

rehab - I've heard all the star wars insults people on here can throw, yours are nothing new and don't bother me. As far as an 'ego' goes - I've been dealing with this stuff for 10 years and some of my colleagues longer than that. I don't pretend to be the end-all-be-all with this stuff, as I believe I stated in the OP, but I do have about 10 years on most people. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I had to post. Some of what you say I believe to be correct some isn't. First I will speak from experience. I was the Psychological consult on 2 sanctioned Catholic Excorcisms in Kenya. I witnessed several more. The 2 I actively participated were horrible experiences. And I 100% know for a fact that demons exist. These were of the Christian variety. Now there are some demons that have been around since the dawn of the universe, thereby predating religion. SOme of those in order to gain power and recognition became what certain religons expected them to be. What you hold true on earth we hold true in heaven, and hell.

Now all religions have a form of excorcism and those demons are bound by those doctorine. Not so much the verbage itself, but the pattern. But demons bound to a particular belief structure are just as beholden to the practicioners of said structure.

Some demons, old school, prereligon demons are not capable of being banished or contained.

I have witnessed one forced manifestation that ended horribly for the invoker and many of his audience. Debts must be paid.

Demons are by nature evil. Fallen Angels are a different thing all together. But demons are evil. If you disagree with that statement then I disagree with your definition of the word DEMON. A true demon has no interest in human reality and exists only to serve it's purpose. Whatever that may be. But it's never long term beneficial to mankind.

As far as destroying a demon, yes it is possible.

Evil spirits are not demons. They were bad people in life and bad in death. There are some spirits that remained on earth prior to the gates of heaven opening that remained and became somewhat deified. Worshipped. And gained power in this respect. These are not demons.

Shadow people are not demons. But they are demonic in nature. I encountered my fair share of them during the excorcism in Kenya.

The average person can't forcibly summon a demon without consent. There are those who can. THere are those who can easily banish some demons even having the ability to destroy them.

Possession. As a psychologist I see a rise in claimed cases of possession. I also see a rise in the hoaxing of possession. There is a widespread increase of unknowledgable people performing excircisms, farming them out. Fakes. Frauds. Even in a charasmatic Excorcism you can't do several per day much less 50.

The Catholic version is still by far the most effective. Because the right of excorcism stems from something far more ancient.

I've encountered several legitimate demons in Excorcisms. One being quite powerful. THe priests fought Turel for days. I've consulted on numerous other excorcisms and seen a few which were credible. I've seen the forcible summoning of the demon Berith.

During other investigations I've encountered lesser demonic entities. Klepath, Bune and Buer to name a few. Buer was interesting. One you might not have considered evil, but evil none the less. Actually removed a tumor from a woman. WHile tormenting her.

In 26 years I have yet to encounter a demon or demonic force that I believed to be anything other than evil in nature. I'm agnostic btw. I served my time as a catholic. A long time. And I developed a different view on creation and the way of the Universe.

And at 26 I don't believe your adaquately equipped for some of the things you may encounter in this calling. Rephrase. I am certain your not. There are things you need to see that you have not seen. I'm not talking about these people who say "I encountered a demon in a dream or while asttral projecting". I think you know exactly wwhat I mean.

I know you haven't specified this. But you have a great deal of mediumistic ability. And you have trained it to some extent, that much is obvious. But it isn't equipped for some things you may encounter. No one is. But rather than espouse knowledge, seek to learn. Books can only assist to some degree. You are interesting.... But arrogance in your ability and knowledge could lead to your unraveling.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Believe me when I say I am by no means arrogant with anything that I've said or encountered.

I constantly am seeking ways to further my knowledge and understanding of what's going on out there and appreciate all sources of information and as far as what I've experienced since 2000, I've not specified exactly what that entailed, have I?

I barely believe in the concept of astral travel, nor have I truly encountered someone who I believe could do it. Most of the stuff I've dealt with has been on a face-to-face level and personal. Not really hearsay from anyone or third parties. I'm talking direct contact.

I do have abilities, yes. More than just mediumistic there are a few. I'd go into greater detail, but that's best saved for U2U or another thread altogether.

I appreciate your input. I believe you when you say that exorcisms are hard and unpleasant - the ones I've seen happen have been. For the most part. But there's also those that occur when the demon isn't inside a human. Those aren't quite as hard as the ones that are dug in. Most of the ones we've encountered have been actually outside of the human body and were causing trouble through other means.

It would be interesting to share stories with you at some point.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I keep checking back to this thread. Right before bedtime. Hopefully the nightmares are not going to come back.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
thank you for the compliments, and thank you for entertaining some ideas presented in my posts.

yes, i know some of my posts can seem unusual and interesting and the same time. and i know from certain perspectives they may not seem important, but i share none the less and let souls decide for themselves how it fits into their opinion and sense of reality.

some interesting posts here on ats, and this thread certainly certainly falls into the category. interesting in the meaning of curious, not intended as a insult. just an observation.

thanks again to the op, and fellow ATSers.

sometimes quantifying and understanding the "paranormal" takes more than one alone can contend with in a healthy way.
want to be more "open minded", and in my opinion a communicational upgrade, disengage fear for a moment, permit it to "defrag" itself like a computer does.

Come to think about it...

where do i go when i sleep?
isn't sleep a form of "defragging" like we do our computers?
computers we built modeled upon... outselves and inner communications?

just some rhetorical thoughts.
hopefully not too far of topic.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

The only thing I can tell you for now is to put salt down at the door and window and see if the nightmares go away. Make an unbroken line from one side of the frame to the other. Use non-iodized salt.

Let me know if that helps.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by snowspirit

The only thing I can tell you for now is to put salt down at the door and window and see if the nightmares go away. Make an unbroken line from one side of the frame to the other. Use non-iodized salt.

Let me know if that helps.

Can't use salt, too many indoor pets, but I think I am going to bring more of my crystals to the bedside table. There has seemed to be an unusual amount of threads on similar subjects today. Unless I am just noticing them more for some reason. Thinking about this stuff before bed seems to bring on strange stuff. I think I will keep in mind to just be an observer, that has seemed to work before with the strange faces that seem to pass by in the dreams.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Great post OP!!

I would love to hear your oppinon on there placement in this world. Im very fond of Franz Bardons explaination. He says that they all exist within their own realms, and like you have clearly stated that demons or Daemon are not entirely as Christianity states. In which they can be anything from inhabitants of another sphere, or a elemental. Where do they belong in this world as we know it and what are the benefits of communicating with them in the first place, other then making a pact lol.

oh yeah... and S + F!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hey E.T
Sorry this is kind of off topic, but im quite familar with the Esoteric. And I was curious if you could recommend some good reads? Im beginning to exhaust my sources unfortunatly and you sound quite knowledgable.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow you are just so utterly wrong. But thats ok your on your journey. What I take offense too is you writing this thread like you are some sort of expert, when infact your not. But I am, I am a demonologist and I can tell you that

A. Demons are Malicious evil entities who do the work of Satan. They are not just "misunderstood" sentient, intelligent entities. Demons are very specific and are just as individualized as the angels. Each were created individually by God. They chose separateness in the War in Heaven over God, and fell. Being a demon is their punishment. We can feel sorry for them, but truly the ones that participate in our realm have no sympathy for humans.

Many, many, possessions and demonic entities are misidentified as demonic in nature- naturally- because people dont know any better. There are so many dark, evil, awful entities in this world that mimic demons- normal human beings cannot tell the difference.

B. Demons do possess people and it does not require the possessee to be a willing participant

C. Summoning a Demon- a bad idea, I agree with you there.

D. Getting rid of a Demon. Well- your suggestions are all fine and dandy- but the only thing that can rid a demon in a possession is God, or an Archangel. And as we all know, just because we pray, doesent mean an answer comes immediately. Even in times of great need. Sometimes God does not intervne with demonic possession until sometime. For whatever reason. Salts and Special Chants can piss the demon off-

E. Demons are very real. But I highly doubt that you encountered a demon yourself. Human interaction with actual Demons is not a common event. While I have encountered it with my Clients, I can assure you- it is difficult for people to tell the difference. The only way I know the difference is though my psychic gifts- I can see them for what they are- just the way I see angels. I have the gift of discernment between Angels and Demons, as one of my many gifts. I do not brag. It is what it is, and I will leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
What I take offense too is you writing this thread like you are some sort of expert, when infact your not.

I'll refer you back to this statement on my first post:

So, I'm going to provide you - the reader with what (I BELIEVE) to be the best, most up to date information concerning demons and the various areas concerning them that I've personally witnessed/experienced/done research into/gotten personal accounts about.

Also, I appreciate your differing view on the situation, but being a 'demonologist' I'm assuming your studies including primarily the christian view on the subject? What I and my friends have experienced were demons, whether you believe me or not is not my concern.

Thanks for your post and your information, but I claim to be no expert on the matter, I was recounting personal experience.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join