It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by thegoodearthGod took my son, he was only 21 it destroyed my faith in God , I want that faith back , I pray and I pray but feel nothing, I'm dead inside . Maybe if I see a Demon it will restore my faith , because praying is not working.

Wow... that explains why you're so desperate to do this. But let me tell you this: God did not take your son. Unlike what you learn in Christian churches, God does not kill or maim people; God is pure love. I already explained to one poster the idea of each of us having a blueprint for our life that we ourselves have input on between lives, when we're in our soul state.

Imagine looking down on this blueprint/board game we call earthly life when you're in your soul state: you know it's all just a game; you know it's not serious because nothing can truly harm you since you're a immortal soul; you know it's all just for the experience. So you pick out some pretty tough challenges for yourself because... it's all just a game, after all.

Maybe you decide to get born in a family that's dysfunctional, even abusive. Maybe you decide you want a physical or mental handicap. Maybe you decide that you want a short stint and go back home (aka die) at the age of 5. Maybe you decide you want to live through teenhood but not adulthood and bug out at 21.

Your son may have been one of those old souls who just wanted to repeat the early part of life but not the whole she-bang. Now he's on the other side again, in his original soul state where nothing can hurt him.

You, on the other hand, might have picked -- in your soul state -- as a milestone for your blueprint the experience of having your child die before you. Those milestones are neither good nor bad; they just are. What you make of them is up to you... and that learning experience is your chance for emotional and spiritual growth.

Don't throw this chance for inner growth away by shaking your fist at God. Make peace with what happened and move on. I don't think your son would want you to put yourself (or your soul) in danger because of your grief for him. If he's watching from the other side, he'd want you to live happily and honor his memory that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi mf_luder.

I believe I have encountered a Demon, it was the first and only time I managed to AP.
I didn;t get far because of my inexperiance and I tried to see but only ended up opening my actual eye's bringing me out of the experiance..
Well this is were it got uncomfortably strange, I had a really loud ringing in my head like bells battering the insides of my skull. I closed my eye's and saw this being crouched down a sort of hissing/scowleling(sp?) at me.
Next thing like instinct I have imagined/projected a massive bright white light that basically burned him away.

He did look like the typical thing you'd see on TV shows, brown in colour and i'm sure he had horns of the same colour. Sharp teeth when scoweling.

Any idea's? I read your not sure about AP, but it is also very real.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Great post! Thank you.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Could someone please tell me if these are real demons in these clips. whatever they are there freeking scary as hell,,,www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by at1withharmony11
Could someone please tell me if these are real demons in these clips. whatever they are there freeking scary as hell,,,www.youtube.com...

Link broken

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I admit I didn't read 23 pages but I read a few and wanted to share an event. Just this past weekend, I was talking to my Uncle. We were talking about experiences and dreams or OOBE type things. Just opening up a little with one another. Then he told me of an experience he had recently with an exorcism. By the way he is a preacher too and an educated man both of us are, not easily fooled and try to rationalize and analyze everything.

So anyway he was telling me about this girl, she was possessed and talking in a manly deep voice, he was saying it was just like the Exorcist movie!! He said it was crazy! And that the demon knew which one of the three preachers were the weakest in faith because he would come at him the hardest. He told me the weirdest/creepiest part was when he was speaking to it, and he said that what was inside that girl knew of him, and personal things about him, and mind you... he never met this family or this girl before. And they were able to banish it out from the girl.

Another time, I have some friends that were into dark things and thought they were cool and stuff. This was way back when we were teens and out of school. I had a friend who bought some kind of satanic ritual book and decided to perform one. He had gotten four other friends, a couple with religious beliefs and one with none. They basically drew out a big pentagram and sat at each point facing a burning flame in the middle. It like called fro them to keep their eyes closed and say some lines. Rod, the one with any beliefs, said he didn't believe any of this mumbo jumbo, but pressed on. He said after saying some lines a few times he decided to take a peak at the circle and he saw some thing trying to crawl out of it, it was large and scary looking he said, it was crazy and unbelievable!!! And after that I guess he jumped and broke the chain or whatever. And what was trying to come out wasn't able to all the way. The following few nights when the ring leader that wanted to try this whole thing out, he said there was like a little black demon sitting on his dresser above him and would just be squatting down looking down at him. After about three or four nights, it went away.

They exist whether you believe in them or not, in

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

The Bible provides us with all the information on demons we need.

If you are not born-again (a Christian) I would not suggest continueing to try to be the guru of spiritual matters...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Link isn't broken for me. Whether they edited their post or not, it works. Despite that, all I see are blurry night vision shots reminiscent of the Paris Hilton sex tape. For all I know, these could be normal people at night. The video is too blurry to distinguish between what you're supposed to see and the surrounding fauna. There's 22 segments of this. I can't say I'll sit here for hours and watch them all, but of what you've posted so far, I'm unconvinced.

Perhaps something materializing out of thin air in front of the camera would be interesting, though it would also be subject to possible digital manipulation. The video I find cooler (which I believe has since been debunked) is the one of the explorers that drilled deep into the Earth and supposedly got audio recordings of Hell. Link provided below. I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread on that here before. Too lazy to check, but still. Here 'tis (includes a priest who supposedly had a NDE, came back, and remembers seeing hell (Again, a high level or criticism here, as he claims there are 7 "levels" of hell, very reminiscent of the popularized Dante's Inferno, which had 9 levels -- which is worth a read for both religious and historical understanding) Also, it ascribes a very Catholic sensibility to heaven and hell; considering he was a priest, this isn't surprising. Again, he, like Dante was led through hell to examine its levels and its mortal sinners. I don't want to repeat his experiment, though Kevin Bacon did in a movie once, I think. He and Kiefer Sutherland. Flatliners. I think I win the 6 degrees of KB award for the evening!

www.youtube.com...

If you want more, check out the personal stories of people who have had NDEs and have seen hell. Lots on youtube. View with skepticism but remember that even the most ardent atheist cannot disprove God. They can poke holes in the theory, but man cannot kill God. I've spoken too much, and I'm giving information not asked for. (I'm agnostic, for the record, raised Southern Baptist [with a black preacher, believe it or not, considering their history], but I have not practiced in many years]. Humans don't know everything. Whether there are beings (perhaps on a higher dimensional plane than us) that we cannot yet conceive, is all conjecture. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the link and info, and remember, please don't play with demonic forces. You shouldn't play with things you don't understand.

edit on 2-7-2012 by jcolsto because: 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First, thank you. Very interesting thread.

Second, though you've stated you're done responding, I was wondering if you would (or could) U2U me. I have some questions of a personal nature regarding the subject, and would appreciate any advice you might offer.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
OP already stated that some of them are here to steer things in certain ways and that not all are bad.

Are you suggesting they are trying to steer things in a different direction than the last 2500 years of ROME or will it be more of the same millennial excrement?

I think demons are batting for the wrong team but just to be fair so is almost everyone else. No one seems to act for the good of humanity they can even be good to themselves. The matrix has them so twisted up in the program the last thing in the world most will ever know is themselves.

On the OP.
Somewhat accurate if not somewhat slanted view of Jesus. An Egyptian Jew yes, studied in Alexandria yes, Did he use magic yes but The Gospel was not just a side show good try though. Jesus had noble intentions yet you make it sound as if his works were all for glory. This is not the case.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This seems like a good thread to share my experience with something that does not seem pleasant in nature. I've talked to as many people as I affordably could around my city but I'm ultimately on my own in solving this one.

Following a bit of a timeline:
- First was a dream (and sometimes my dreams are very symbolic and deliver messages), this one easily being the clearest one I've had. It was basically a very fun short horror story where I and a roommate/good friend/talking robot were trying to very quickly solve a mystery about who a bad guy is who is after us. To jump to the end, it turned out being the robot even though he didn't know, perhaps as a sort of possession, perhaps not. I've recently felt that this dream is fairly certainly connected.
- Someone I sincerely trust who can sense spirits said he's sensed one check up on me a few times, and although he can't tell much about it, he feels it has a power of influence. (He's no longer in my life to talk to now unfortunately.)
- I saw a strange rectangle of yellow light in the midst of darkness one night with absolutely no explanation of where it could have come from.
- Shortly after, for two nights in a row I experienced poltergeist type activity, reminding me of my experiences in a house I lived in for a year. I mentally saw a vision of a wolf pouncing at my face, but dismissed it as my imagining things. One of my cats was acting strange.
- I began feeling narcoleptic. Tired ALL of the time, could never get enough sleep, would just suddenly shut down and need to climb into bed for a nap immediately.
- Maybe a month after the light box, my boyfriend began being attacked in his sleep at night. He'd suffer sleep paralysis, only at my place, while feeling hands at his back seemingly trying to take him out and something insert itself through the top of his head. He's seen an evil figure in dreams, once as like a beak doctor with a long gray nose, another time as just a gray misty cloud. Another time it was a taller figure looking down on him saying he cannot protect me. In the beginning, he actually was hit in the groin.
- After he told me of these dreams (took 3 experiences before he told me), I saw the wolf pouncing image again. Then I had a dream of a very violent boar coming after me. Another image of a tribal looking owl, then a dream of being chased around by various animals. I would also be suddenly struck by fear, that feeling of someone watching you or behind you. My boyfriend and I came to recognize it so well that we could feel it at the same time, such as when we both felt it was standing behind me and again projecting an image of being taller. One time we both felt a vibration on my bed at the same place at the same time, and that same night, we felt pressure changes in our ears and heard ringing. My cats seemed to notice something is off during most occurrences, but weren't overly frightened either.
- Other random instances have occurred, such as my boyfriend parking in a ditch with no memory of doing so, or my day at work involving driving where I had to go home early because something was affecting my mental processing and I was driving very entirely stupidly. My head tingled the whole time as well.
- It would follow me if I left my home, except for one stay at a very religious Christian lady's house. The other place I stayed (and my workplace) however was very nearby, so we have questioned the role of distance.
- One night my boyfriend fought it in a dream and it hasn't disturbed him since.
- I moved, saw a lady who practices reiki for help at basically this exact same time, and it seemingly disappeared altogether. I also sleep far less now.
- Now however, about twice a month, I feel its presence just reminding me that it is still here.

I recently (thanks to Halloween) saw a couple of images that just immediately resonated with me as representing it, even though I can't say I've seen its face. One was a demon with goat horns (this one freaked me out upon seeing it due to instant recognition), and the other just the stereotypical demonic face.

As a side note, throughout my life I have questioned these random urges that come to my mind and I wonder if it is related (power of influence?). They are temptations to do random bad things that I would absolutely never do, so they're very quickly and easily dismissed, but I do wonder why they come to mind. They do just feel different which is why they stand out so much.

The reiki lady and a priest have both not identified anything bad around me, only a past life aspect with a depressive demeanor, but I can't help but feel that this is something separate that is hiding from any help I seek. It doesn't seem to me that a past life aspect who killed himself due to heartbreak would terrorize my life seemingly for fun, but of course I'm no expert on any of this either. Does this sound like anything to anyone? Any insight or thoughts in general? All are much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Absolute garbage, nonsense mate!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Interesting...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You should read my recent experiences I have had with the four that haunt me. My activity has thankfully died down and I'm glad, every day was a matter of what if they attack me again, it was horrible. I just had to stay strong and fend them off. My advise to anyone is do not seek out or provoke these entity's, it's like playing with fire.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Surtur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It is for posts like these I joined ATS. Not that I necessarily agree with all your opinions on them, but many I do. I agree all religion have a certain degree of effectiveness for whatever reason. I do, however, believe in Christianity, and that Jesus is the only way to heaven and God being the ultimate authority. Now with that said, it offers a little perspective into where I am coming from. Luckily, I am open to much debate, and enjoy arguing finer points, and also entertain respect for others opinions. Unlike some people. This is a topic of MUCH debate, and nothing about it can be 100% verified. Or at least, a lot of it can't. I feel a calling towards this, and freaking read through the ENTIRE thread. Now a couple things, one, I feel this is an important field of study, as I have noticed and you have mentioned. A lot of things seem to be happening as of late. An increase in what we view as evil activities, mass shootings, cannibalistic events, and whatnot. It's going to have some ramifications for the future. I am sure of it, and the more people know the better off they will be. Even if their reality is not all they perceive it to be and pre-conceived notions are shattered. Now with that, the main point of my posting (and sorry If I am rambling, it's late and I am jetlagged from a flight.)

WHERE IS THE LIBRARY YOU PROMISED TO POST?

Seriously though, I am looking for more books on this subject, and I came across your enticing claim of posting your library list later on, and I looked and looked and could not find it.
U2U me it or post it or something? Pretty please?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkYogi

Absolute garbage, nonsense mate!

OK. So I would take it that you have not had a run in with a demon, or have read the Keys of Solomon. Is that right? If either is right then that means that you honestly do not know enough to say so. Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad or agitated. I'm just making a guess.

Anyways, very brilliant mf_luder. You certainly have the knowledge of an expert, here. KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: first class soldier

As someone who has 'met' a 'demon', I can say this sounds very, very close to what I know to be true.

When he said all demons were 'good', I can say that the one I knew was at the very least 'benevolent'....He didn't actively harm people. However he would go after people who angered him. He never harmed me, until I pissed him off. It is a fact, people: Some demons are not has vehemently opposed to humanity as others are. Weird, but true. I believe this because I saw it.

I am the original author of 'The Ouija Board and a Demon named Zaz' story that was written on the A Haunting forums when the show first came out. The thread went viral and over 60,000 people read it before it was locked because the thread grew to many, many pages. I made friends on that thread that I still speak to, to this very day.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I concur....

I practiced bastardized rituals for over 15 years using the Greater and Lesser Keys Of Solomon. I even had my own demon 'familiar'....

And I can safely say, no one should ever use the KOS. If you think a demon is going to be happy about you shouting 'God-Names' at it ( 'evoking' the demon), you are sadly mistaken. You are making a dire enemy for eternity who has all the time in the world to figure out how to get to you, if it so wishes.

Even invoking (inviting with sacrifice) demons is chancy - some of them are violently opposed to mankind and will attack you. Others will ignore you completely, and some are more insidious....

One thing I saw that blew my mind is one who actually had people with him, as in human spirits. They seemed to be stuck or bound to him, and they did look to be suffering. After seeing this and being attacked by my 'familiar', I ceased any kind of ritual magic for years or contact at all with spirits.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Demonologist: The story of Ed and Lorraine warren was my first primer on demons. It's great and available on audible!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join