It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975Have you experienced or summoned a Demon ? Can you provide me the information I need to have this encounter ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Start here:

Demon Summoning

We just don't want to go into a lot of details here, because then we'll feel responsible if you do manage to put it together and summon something, or if you don't have the strength of intention to get the job done. Practically any method will do -- spirit board, pendulum, a scrying tool like a dark mirror or bowl of murky water, candles/incense, fire, etc. Find some good incantations that you don't think sound too silly. The most important thing is the intention.

Some people here (not me) might also not want you to get hurt. I don't really care, because I think you should make up your own mind about it. But others might feel bad about it.

Just keep a pentagram pendant or ring on hand, mirrors, a leather bag filled with water, and some fish handy to burn, just in case. Read up, and you'll figure out why and how to use them.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
A purely Christian dmeonologist is like a cilvil attorney trying a criminal case. Or a physics teacher teaching chemistry. Even the Catholic CHurch acknowledges that some demons are prechristian and prehistory and are not beholden to christ.

Source please?

Regardless, as far as I'm concerned, Eastern Orthodoxy is the Catholic Church, and it grants no such thing.

A Video Visit to the Icon Corner - Casting Out Demons:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by snowspiritI want proof and information, just like everyone else on this site , but nobody wants to share this information with me , why ?

Because the people who are saying NO as loud as they can, are doing so out of compassion and caring. We don't know you, but we don't want you to get hurt or worse. This sounds extremely dangerous for you to try. Could also be we don't want the guilt of knowing we had a part in your demise.

Answers would be great, I for one think God has left, but I will wait til I die to find out my answers. Hopefully that is years from now, I can wait. Then I would like to have a long talk with Jesus and see how he feels about what they have done to Christianity. I personally think "Christians" have mostly made a mockery of his beliefs.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue ShiftThank You , I will let you and everyone else on this site what happens.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspiritI take full responsibility for my own actions ,you would not be at fault , I need this more than you know , help me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
the one who made that thread should not be answering anymore of this,you are losing your energy needed to control you life and some of the ones you talk about ...surely you'll have some acountability issues.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Blue ShiftThank You , I will let you and everyone else on this site what happens.

I hope something interesting. But if you happen to go nuts or your home burns down or your soul is eternally damned, don't come crying to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've a question for the TS (mf_luder), you just said that faith/religion/force of will cannot control a demon, then how does bringing in a priest/monk improve the situation, as they are a representation of that certain faith system? The logic here seems a bit sketchy.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by snowspiritI take full responsibility for my own actions ,you would not be at fault , I need this more than you know , help me.

My question is what is so pressing in your life right now that you feel you need to go to such extremes?

How old are you?

What's going on?

U2U me if you don't want to go public w/ your issues.

There's better ways to deal with stuff man.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21
I've a question for the TS (mf_luder), you just said that faith/religion/force of will cannot control a demon, then how does bringing in a priest/monk improve the situation, as they are a representation of that certain faith system? The logic here seems a bit sketchy.

Thanks.

I explained previously to someone else with the same question - I actually misspoke and wasn't clear on what I was getting at.

1) You as a human cannot CONTROL a demon - ie - make it do whatever you want at your will whenever you want.

- however -

2) Banishing does work and a priest or someone who has been dealing with this stuff can send them away which is technically "controlling" them if you want, but in essence it's a bit different in that it's forceful and sends them away.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
the one who made that thread should not be answering anymore of this,you are losing your energy needed to control you life and some of the ones you talk about ...surely you'll have some acountability issues.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by SSimon]

I'm fine.

As I told the other person, I'm not providing anyone with information on how to summon anything, let alone a demon. If he does that research on his own against what everyone is already telling him, that's on him.

I take no responsibility for information he seeks outside of this thread.

I do sincerely appreciate your concern though - in all seriousness.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm fine.

As I told the other person, I'm not providing anyone with information on how to summon anything, let alone a demon. If he does that research on his own against what everyone is already telling him, that's on him.

I take no responsibility for information he seeks outside of this thread.

I do sincerely appreciate your concern though - in all seriousness.

you do know how it works then. I salute u

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I really would like to summon a Demon , the only reason I would like to do this is, because it would answer all my questions on my religious beliefs .I would never question the bible again.

I've been keeping up to date on this thread with great interest and haven't felt a need to speak up until now.

bdb, please, I ask you before you go off and do your own research to at least take a moment to consider your own true motives with summoning a demon.

If you've read the whole thread, you'll see other posters who reflect my own beliefs that these 'demons' are not (all at least, for me - if any) Xtian in nature. So therefore it follows that I do not see how this will solidify your faith. A lot of accounts of 'demons' predate xtianity to start with - so if you are going to do research, do ALL of the research and not just jump in with summoning. I *strongly* caution against this.

If your true motives are to discover more about your faith, this is not answer. I do not see what it would prove/disprove.

Can you not agree that because there is NO way of knowing the true nature of these entities, their origin, their motives, that this will in no way help you with your questions? I'm not demeaning you, I'm trying to offer some sound advice and implore you to think this through - all the way.

Once you summon the entity, if you were able to communicate with it - do you think it would give you truth? Don't you think it would see your true motives? And then what would happen? How do you plan to erradicate the entity? Are you prepared to have this follow you for the rest of your life? Even if you attempted the summoning, thought nothing happened...you may find yourself plauged by all kinds of nefarious things that may not be so obvious that you would attribute it to summoned entity. Sadness, depression, 'accidents', death, addiction, the list goes on and on. And I would imagine this is how it would play out as well - because it would know your motives and have a fun time toying with you.

For me, these entities could originate from anywhere. Interdiminsionals seems very likely. There is no way to truly know. What I do know is this is not a good way to find the answers to your faith. Please heed our advice.

Whisper has never met a post she didn't edit

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Whisper67]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have not ever summoned a demon. Nor would I choose to. I have seen one demon summoning. My experience with the excorcisms in Kenya, although I'm not sure you'd count that as a summoning as much as an expulsion.

Why bring something into this world that is so difficult to get rid of? That can cause so much harm?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There's something I've always wondered. If all this demon/spirit/etc. stuff is real, and there are experts out there claiming that they can summon and exorcise these things, why hasn't 10-20 of these experts gotten together, produced a massive live television or Internet streaming session, and put this issue of their existence to rest once and for all? I know they may not be physical, but if there was even one small way to prove it (flickering lights, people dying, or whatever else they do), you would think there would be thousands of people jumping on the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi,

I have a question for the OP.

I have had a few 'sleep paralysis' episodes which involved 'beings'.... I don't want to go into too much detail but long story short... they involved 3 types of 'beings'. The first ever was a woman with dark blond curly hair- shoulder length. She was kind, I think. The second was a tall hooded being- I felt it's presence was male, and it tried to suffocate me. I could not see a face. The third was what I would describe as 'a living dead' female. Black greasy hair. She grabbed my arm, and held on so tight. The way she looked at me was frighting to say the least....she wanted something from me, desperately. And one other, a blond girl sitting at the sliding door.... had no contact with her though.

These did not feel like dreams, they were real- or so I feel in any case.
I spoke to a woman, she is about 50 and she is a Wiccan- I explained to her that it was sleep paralysis, but she insisted that I had been contacted. I know that when these things happened, I was in an extremely fragile state in my life and I feel I was 'open' to these beings because I was fragile.

What is your opinion?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Your avatar is going to give me nightmares....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There's something I've always wondered. If all this demon/spirit/etc. stuff is real, and there are experts out there claiming that they can summon and exorcise these things, why hasn't 10-20 of these experts gotten together, produced a massive live television or Internet streaming session, and put this issue of their existence to rest once and for all? I know they may not be physical, but if there was even one small way to prove it (flickering lights, people dying, or whatever else they do), you would think there would be thousands of people jumping on the opportunity.

I've often wondered the same thing. As far as the summoning my best guess would be almost everyone you hear say they can summon a demon is lying. The ones who aren't talking about it have no desire to draw attention to that activity.

As far as the excorcisms... Many religions that have rigid exorcism practices have a belief that filming the event allows some sort of transference of the demon or an escape route. Some also have privacy issues as the possessed is also under medical and psychological care.

Someone also asked for a source on the Church acknowledging prechristian demons. During the Late Antiquity through the middle ages the church declared pagan dieties as prechristian demons. If you want to be technical Satan would be a prechristian demon as he was created before the christian religion. Also Rev. Father Amedeus Amani as well as Rev. Fr. Evaristus Kawau.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by DrJay1975

Your avatar is going to give me nightmares....

Apologies. Didn't mean to give you nightmares.

Wanna know what gives me nightmares? When my oldest son was born my mother gave me a wood carving of a father hugging his son. The faces were blank, just featureless blanks. For some reason it bothered me although I understood the intent.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join