It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi.

I read alot about UFO stuff and others who say they are being channeled by ET's..

I dont overly buy into it and advise caution.

I often think of very advanced speciecies would have know about ghost and such and evil spiritial entities.
(If they appear to contact living flesh people telling them to be nice) and Im adding a BIG FAT ? after that as well.

I almost think some of the ET's are demonic(demons) and could be a disguise.

But can demonic or spirits change form good to bad or vice versa?

I know some human mankind relegions think they got it figured out and I dont need to go into details about that.
(If your not that or dont do this,etc,etc)

Im not a scholar in the bible but it says there was a battle and a 1/3 of the angels left so obvious things dont go acording to plan or are perfect in the spirit world as well.

One can be an atheist or different relegion but there are ghosts and other entities reguardless..

It depends what type of household one grew up in.

Its possible if one has a sprit you can be just as bad as a demon and depends on your soul and who one is.

1/3 of the angels left cause they were pisses human kind got a soul??
(a free ticket)

I know this is nutts on my part,,but either way their is a spirit world and they are rate here with us and we in away are a spirit world to them...

I dont think one's IQ grows being a spirit when he/she dies...

Sprry to ramble here on my reply.

K

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I offer you this theory to contemplate, although i claim no religion i look at life from a wiccan/ pagan perspective. and i was raised catholic, 13 years of catholic schooling

Here is my theory, the Catholic and other religious versions of hell do not exist, one of my threads eplained my theory on that.

Instead envision this, Hell is not a place of eternal torture. Most people believe god is a forgiving all loveing being, whom i would assume is logical and understanding. And believing so it would seem more logical a conclusion that "Hell" is just another plane of existance where entities not choosing to follow the will of god exist.

No torture, no flames, no pain just the same existance of the rest of us. Now it should also follow that when ur soul leaves your body, as is what we believe happens when we die, it would seem u would be able to choose heaven or hell, seeing as we have free will and your body is mearly a vessel.

As for Demons/ evil spirits it is imaginable that there are good and bad ones. looking at it, they are not mortal they just continue on for eternal, we as humans are mortal and have the ability to be born into a mortal living body. And can thus experiance things no eternal being can. EX: Physical pain. you cant feel physical pain without a nervous system.

Seeing as they cant have the physical i could see some spirits being angry and attempting to possess a human body to get this experiance and to cause pain for that mortal which he envies so much. Bu the flip side is there also must be ones who see humans and have pity on them for having to deal with the pains of being mortal and physical, and thus wish to help.

Now to clear up something you may be asking yourself, "But what about the battle for earth in reveltions..." Well it is also theoretically possible to assume that the gods of these religious books were E.T.s and that we will battle for earth with them, not with the spirits of different planes and GOD the being who created all which is.

I of course have no proof of this and i have stated it is my theory, but i does seem to logically flow together.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have issues with the untrained attempting to cast out demons, disperse dark entities and the whole lot. THe simple fact is if you don't know what your doing you are simply begging for trouble.

The Catholic Church's approach of not allowing inexperienced priests lead excorcisms is solid.

I've seen many new agers, charismatics, pseudoministers, massexcorcism type pastors hit real problems when they encounter an actual demon or a spirit possessing a person who doesn't want to leave.

A simple prayer won't disperse anything. The belief in it is important. The experience of dealing with these entities and the preparedness for the things that can occur are equally important. Those in the Catholic Church who do practice excorcisms as opposed to deliverance go through extreme meditation and prayer. I've believe that many of the more successful excorcists have a predisposition to the psychic or throughout their meditation unknowingly or otherwise develop mediumistic abilities.

The bottom line that if you have a problem like this, or even think you do... Don't screw around. Do your research and get qualified assistance immediately. Trying to fix it yourself is more likely to make it worse than help anything. And I'm sure it sounds like an oxymoron, qualified help for dealing with demons, but it isn't. There are a few out there who are truly capable of handling these matters and there are a few more who can reach them and assist you in the meantime.

Just because you find a true medium who can sense it's presence or even see it doesn't mean they can rid you of it. And if you think you can perform the latin rite yourself, think again. Ask yourself if it was that simple then why do the Catholics require multiple priests, a psychologist, EMT's, and various others before actually performing a sanctioned excorcism? The initial assault actually strengthens the demons hold.

Demons are creatures of purpose. They aren't obsessing or possessing you for no reason. You are not an arbitrary outlett for their torment. There is purpose. And if I set my mind to doing something, I don't let go, no matter how many people fight me. And I'm not a demon. They are things to be handled carefully. Remember that when you feel there is an evil presence in your home and you think a couple of latin verses are going to clear it up. Some excorcisms last for days, weeks, months and in some cases years. Are you equipped for that(addressed to nobody in particular)? The answer is most likely no.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Great post , I really would like to summon a Demon , the only reason I would like to do this is, because it would answer all my questions on my religious beliefs .I would never question the bible again . Please tell me how to do this.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Great post , I really would like to summon a Demon , the only reason I would like to do this is, because it would answer all my questions on my religious beliefs .I would never question the bible again . Please tell me how to do this.

I'm sorry, I am morally opposed to revealing information on summoning rituals to anyone at anytime. Too many times have we seen these things go wrong and people pay for it.

I'd strongly recommend you look for answers to your faith through other means.

But, if you're still crazy enough to try to go through with this:

Do a bit of research on your own - you might find something worthwhile, but I'm not providing that information to you in this thread.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok please do believe me when I say this as I mean in the nicest way possible...But I really do hope no one actually advices you on this because with all due respect it's a very very silly thing to want to happen and to consider in my opinion.

That’s an opinion based on what I’ve researched and been researching for a while so believe me when I say you don’t want to mess with this area of the paranormal.

Don’t get me wrong here I mean I think it's absolutely great that you want clarification on your faith and God knows we would all love that but what you're talking about is not something you want to mess with.
It’s something that deserves the utmost respect.

Just look throughout history as it tells us that this is something that has, does and will continue to ruin people’s lives, something that at this moment in time many people make the mistake of assuming it’s something that can be handled but Oh Boy are those people wrong!
With disastrous consequences.

So seriously Please do at least consider looking at other means of clarification on your faith as trying to summon demons IS NOT advised at all!

ETA: Oops..missed the post above but As you can see bdb818888 what you are talking about is not advised!

In fact anyone who does advise on this is irresponsible IMO

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Can you provide me a website pertaining to demonic summoning ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I already said no man.

It's not happening on this thread.

If you're serious about it - go look elsewhere - on your own. I still strongly recommend you NOT do this. This isn't all a joke or fantasy roleplay. If you screw something up, you could wind up hurt or dead, or others around you in the same condition.

If you're looking for God, find him some other way.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Have you ever participated in a demonic summoning ? I just want to do it the right way , that's why I'm asking. Would the lesser key or greater key of king Solomon be a good start , or the the necronomicon , or the Red Dragon , please don't get mad at me , this is something I got to do.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

I already said no man.
It's not happening on this thread.

Summoning is not the hard part. A bunch of kids with a OUIJA board can summon. The trick is to do it safely and then make it go away when you want.

Yeah, there are plenty of other places on the Internet to find the information you need. You just need to make sure you read past the first part, and really get your mental and structural stuff in place beforehand.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising AgainstThis is something I must do , That's why I ask for help , I want to do it the right way , any knowledge on this would help me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue ShiftI know it takes a lot of discipline to summon a Demon , I have that , but I have already tried an Ouija board several times and nothing happen , with friends and by myself.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

If it's something you feel you must do then I wish you all the best in the world! Genuinely....BUT, It's still something I’d advice against because IMO summoning demons is the wrong action to take in the first place when searching for clarification on faith.

That's just my opinion of course but it's an opinion based on what I've learnt through my time researching the paranormal.

All I would feel comfortable advising you is search for another method or be very very prepared because thing’s COULD go very wrong indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This is, in my opinion, is like walking up to a very active hornets nest and hitting it with a stick just to see what happens. Trust me, playing is one thing, but if you are trying to get serious about this, you setting yourself up for some major trouble. Demonic spirts are real and they are not some cute cuddly bear you can make jump though hoops. I respect you for wanting to learn and find spirituality, but just as other have suggested, there are alot of other ways to do this and I would in no way suggest this approach.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising AgainstHave you ever summoned a Demon ? Providing me with this information on how to do this will really help me , I take full responsibility for my own actions , I just need a starting point.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

As I've previously said I don’t feel comfortable advising people on how to summon a demon.
It goes against my own personal rule and something I'm not going to break.

I do however suggest researching demonic cases as they are an indicator of what kind of unwanted activity can occur and how much suffering can take place for the victim.
So sorry but I'm afraid I can't help when it comes to summoning demons.

I think it's irresponsible in all honesty.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Even if you do find out how to do this, what makes you think a demon would answer your questions honestly? And how would you feel if the demon then said "now that I have told you, I have to kill you"?

God has left, he won't be around to help you if you find yourself in a stupid predicament.

That said, if you succeed, and live to tell about it, please let us know how you are, there are probably some good therapists on this board.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
im a self styled shaman so i know a bit about unknown origin lifeforms, some dodgy ones have tried to kill me a few times too but i have good and true unknown origin lifeforms helping me, who are always more powerful, more knowledgeable and more influential than the dodgy ones.
How dodgy uol's tried to kill me was via sleep paralysis related breathing difficulties, where they took away all control of my body and stopped me from breathing for a matter of minutes, but nice spirits stepped in and guided me with telepathic conversation out of the situations. Ive also suffered from sleep walking and science has proven that is not a function of the sufferers brain, they leave it is an unknown cause it isn't the persons brain controlling their body to walk while asleep. sleep paralysis and sleep walking are just two ways dodgy spirits harm and kill individuals, but the true nice spirits are always more powerful, more wise, better connected and the dodgy ones fear them lots.
Sleep paralysis related breathing difficulties is attributable to many deaths that are recorded as being some other reason why they died, many cot deaths too. i know cause i was very lucky to survive 3 bouts of sleep paralysis related breathing difficulties.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatestone

sleep paralysis and sleep walking are just two ways dodgy spirits harm and kill individuals

Please do explain why sleep paralysis is a paranormal phenomenon and How it can kill people because of that?

I'm really intrigued as my opinion on the subject is completely different and I’ve explained why in detail in the sleep paralysis thread in my signature.

No offence but I think you’re way off with what you have said and the quoted text above sounds alot like unnecessary fear mongering to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspiritI want proof and information, just like everyone else on this site , but nobody wants to share this information with me , why ?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join