It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey Luder,

Please send me a U2U, as I am below the 20 post mark, but have some very relevant and interesting questions for you, and I think you can shed some light on them.

It is 'Being' related - I need to determine what it is. This is a very fresh experience which also has many other correlations which I will share with you, but I need some sort of contact that is private, either with my email [email protected] or that U2U thing (dunno if you can send messages to below 20 people, and beleive me i'm trying to catch up to that 20 post limit.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Also, Luder. It may be of some significance that we are born within a week from each other. This exasperates my call.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You say that demons aren't religious and don't follow religious rules...then why are the banishment spells in religious context?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Is there any link between sleepwalking and demons/possession . for the last little while my wife has been sleep walking and ive tried researching all i could in at least a dozen psychology books and lately shes been telling me about these strange occurrences from which she states that it isn't a very bad spirit but rather playful. is this possible?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tegz_1

Please check your U2U, I have some in depth questions I would like to ask you outside of the view of the public.

As far as sleepwalking, it is a documented phenomena outside of the realm of the paranormal that a lot of people go through. The other stuff about the entity is what piques my interest. Again, please check your U2U and I will try to help you out a bit.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

This post was spurred because myself and others around the world are starting to see a rise in negative activity and more and more demons Walk to the Earth.

Because we are in the biblical end times.

Well, one way is to get a priest - which usually works.

They are both latin scripture from the bible

Well Demons are not afraid of their fancy robes now are they?

Now why do you think it is ONLY the WORD OF GOD that will make them run to the hills?

How can you do all this research and leave out the most obvious facts?

Demons only fear GOD, Good Watchers and his Arch Angels. What gives them a hell of a Migraine? The WORD OF GOD JESUS-YAHWEH.

A psalm of Asaph.
1 God (elohim) stands in the divine council (literally, council of El);
among the gods (elohim) He pronounces judgment.
2 How long will you (plural) judge unjustly,
showing favor to the wicked? Selah.
3 Judge the wretched and the orphan,
vindicate the lowly and the poor,
4rescue the wretched and the needy;
save them from the hand of the wicked.
5 They neither know nor understand,
they go about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth totter.
6 I said, “you (plural) gods (elohim),
sons of the Most High (beney Elyon), all of you (plural);
7but you (plural) shall die as men do,8 Arise (the command is singular), O God (elohim),
judge (the command is singular) the earth,
for you (singular) shall inherit all the nations.

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Did you really Larry King a Demon? Be aware that they will tell you what ever YOU want to hear but the truth, they can read your mind and will deny Satan unless you already have it by the gonads per say with the WORD OF GOD.

Your falling for their parlor tricks, don't be fooled. I would recommend you read the Books Of Enoch and everything Michael S. Heiser, PhD writes to have an absolute rock solid interpretation of the Bible and Torah as he is the best expert in the field. Its all in Enoch for you, A world that will blow your mind if you really think about it. No they are not aliens, they are who they say they are.

This would mainly have to do with the Nephilim, the dead of whom are demons, their fallen angel fathers, and the imprisonment of those fallen angels in the Abyss. The applicable verses are:

2 Pet 2:4 “For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into Tartarus and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment”

Jude 1:6 “And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.”

www.paradoxbrown.com...

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I appreciate your differing viewpoint and the resources you provided, some of which I already had access to prior to this post.

However, you are posting from purely a Christian viewpoint, which is fine - I respect your religious beliefs. However, demons aren't just afraid of the word of God. There's a host of other stuff that works just as well and in some cases, better.

Thanks for your information and I appreciate your differing viewpoint.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A dangerous "study" and observations you have posted here............say what you want about demons seperate from a faith based world view as being rebellous against the living God......

But all demons shrudder at the name and power of Jesus Christ........

Possessions of demons/spirits, the dead, UFO abductions all have been shown to be defeated from the name and power of Jesus Christ......

It would seem that demons/entities are exactly what the Bible proclaims them to be..........and anyone searching or interacting with such entities would suffer accordingly........

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
However, you are posting from purely a Christian viewpoint, which is fine - I respect your religious beliefs. However, demons aren't just afraid of the word of God. There's a host of other stuff that works just as well and in some cases, better.

Quite so. The Chinese have a long history of dealing with demons, long before any Christians showed up. The Chinese had a tendency to use natural items, along with such things as mirrors and mazes, to guide and control various demonic entities.

The trick here is that it doesn't so much matter what is "supposed" to work. The thing is that you need to accept that it will work, within your own cultural background and understanding. So that if you believe that a talisman, a pentagram ring, or a leather bota bag will allow you to gain control of the demon, it usually will. Once you understand the reasoning behind the use of various incantations or spells, then they will work for you. Usually. Demons prey on doubt.

Why is this the case? Because you're essentially creating a crossover reality along with the entity. So if you invoke Jesus Christ and believe it will help, then in that shared separate reality, it will. The problem comes in when the demon starts messing with your own head and bringing it into its reality. Then you have to watch out. If you lose control, and start living inside the demon's reality, it's just a few short steps away from you being judged as "insane." Because to the majority of people defining this reality, you would be insane.

And don't think you're automatically immune to it. Jesus was infected and called insane, even by the people in his own group. And maybe he was. Maybe his Egyptian and Jewish sorcery skills let him down. It helps explain a lot.

In any event, when you're working with demons, a Christian perspective is fine, but everyone should certainly have more than just one set of tools to work with. Because one set might stop working for you.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redxiii
You say that demons aren't religious and don't follow religious rules...then why are the banishment spells in religious context?

As long as you understand the purpose of the spells, and are convinced that they will work, the demon, which is connected to your shared reality, will be affected by them most of the time. "Religious" means that you're confronting the entity with a kind of structured and defined reality, which they have to either go along with or abandon. And that gives you some degree of control.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense
A dangerous....

fear

But all demons shrudder at ...

fear

.. interacting with such entities would suffer accordingly........

fear

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by badfish86

I have actually come across some information in a few of my books that speak of Enochian magick and the various seals/sigils used to communicate with angels. I have not used any of them but I have to agree with you - we can summon demons, why not angels? I don't know anyone that's actually done it as of yet, but I will keep my eyes open.

I started studying Enochian over ten years ago. Its very interesting and it has been used as a language of invocation by various orders such as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Astrum Argentum, Ordo Templar Orientes, and the Temple of Set.

The tradition of invoking celestials goes way back. Cabalistic lore is filled with this tradition. Various religions are filled with invocations to gods and other celestial spirits. Devas are found in the Dharmic faiths of Hinduism and Buddhism filling the same role.

In a sense the "celestials" are just up the hierarchy above the "unclean spirits".

Unclean spirits tend to be more "Elemental" in nature, where as "celestials" are more "Cosmic" in nature.
In other words their minds are more alien.

The "higher up" the chain the more alien they get.

From a biblical stand point its a potentially more dangerous idea to invoke an "angel" than it is to invoke an unclean spirit. They can kill, cripple, or blast one's sanity away leaving a person curled up in a fetal position gibbering nonsense. They arn't cute little cupid babies or pretty women flying around in togas.

A few types of celestial beings:

The Kerubim, these things are powerful guardians. They keep people out and away from places they are not supposed to go. They don't look human or act human. Instead they appear in a winged taurian form. Taurian guardian spiritis can be found by different names all over the world and going all the way back to Sumeria. Compare to Qilin, Kirin, Lammasu, Sphinx, and Griffon found in myths.

The Seraphim, these are considered to be some of the most powerful beings. They are even more alien than the Kerubim and do not look remotely human. Their appearance is a winged draconic form while covered with eyes or lights. Compare to the Tian Long, Heaven dragon of Chinese lore or the feathered serpents of Mesoamerican lore.

The Ophanim, the wheels, in my opinion some of the most alien things described in the Bible. They look like wheels within wheels, covered with eyes or lights. Other angels use them as transportation. Compare them to the "Sky chariots" and "Skyships" of the gods found in worldwide myths.

The Hashmallim, whose appearance is like orbs of golden and silver light. They are very strange. Glowing orbs can be found almost universally among myths. They may even be making large appearances around the world right now, based on various videos and photos of swarms of "chinese lanterns".

The Malakhim, when people think "angel" and when pop culture says "angel", this is the entity they are imagining. The Malakhim are humanoid messengers. No wings or togas though. More likely to wear what ever clothes the people wear and look like the people where it is at.

There are a few others mentioned but without many details, such as the Watchers, the Bnai Elohim, the Morning Stars, the Sarim (Princes), etc. The Bnai Elohim and the Sarim seem to overlap. There also appears to be an overlap with the Bnai Elohim and the Watchers.

I would not suggest trying to invoke any of them though. They are alien in every sense of the word. It would be safer trying to lure a Polar Bear or Great white shark, than mess with them.

[edit on 10/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Awesome post man - that information is definitely going into my journal.

I hope you were able to completely answer that person's questions about angels.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"there are actually "good" demons out there'
If Demon is just what they are called by Christians, why not call the good ones Angels as the Christians do.
I can't see why a Priest could get rid of a demon when their idea of what they are is not even correct?
My sister when in her twenties got involved with a satan worshiping group, after a few years one night they suposedly summoned something she said it was satan that she saw him and he is real, she stopped all that instantly and was terrified, she was actualy never the same person again.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

I completely agree that people need to see a doctor if they began to experience hallucinations and other such symptoms of a mental health disorder.

Schizophrenia and real possession are two very different things. Real possession involves unexplainable phenomena, such as xenoglossy, superhuman strength, clairvoyance, premonition, psychokinetic phenomena, and other external high strangess. They don't all have to be present, any one of them can be an indicator.

The victim or patient, should have no drugs in their blood. MRIs will show no brain damage. Dopamine levels will be normal. They will show no improvement after being treated with anti-psychotic medications. Tranquilizers will not effect them and they will have to be physically restrained.

There are cases like that, I know of one personally, but I worry if the doctors will allow an exorcism to take place. From my point of view, if nothing else is working, it wouldn't hurt to try it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The mind is a beautiful space which can be distorted by good and evil. Some people are more susceptible to draw on negative energy and bring toward them bad kama. Whether you believe or not believe, the reality is, is that we are not alone, but we are not on a plane of conciousness where we can ratify and understand such happenings. Because simply we are not able to put the concept of deomons / paranormal activity / fourth dimension happenings into a mathematical equasion, it therfore does not exist to the mainstream.

I would suggest that for every one thing we as humans can explain, equate, and justify by science, there are ten things we can not. An open mind is what is needed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If you want to find out more about such a subject i recommend
The Occult
and
Mysteries
both by Colin Wilson
he has an interesting and very well researched view on the matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Maybe, but who's to say that demons are actually creatures of evil. I find it extremely hard to believe that any type of creature was spawned specifically for the purpose of doing evil. If anything is living, doesn't it have a soul? Doesn't the word "soul" imply free will? So you say it doesn't have a soul. Well, that makes it dead. Well it's dead. So then how does it go around trespassing on holy territory. Maybe in Hell, things work differently. Maybe Hell and Heaven are alternate realities. Perhaps... perhaps... I'm not saying that you're a liar. And I'm not calling religion a machine of blasphemy, but who knows where the true knowledge lies in demons.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

long before "any Christians" eh?

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.-1Pet1.19

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!-2Cor5.17

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.-John1.1

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.-Dan7.3

And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.-Col1.18

"However, the Most High does not live in houses made by men.-Acts7.48

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is a website of that book but there are stuff missing there. I know it coz i had the book in my hands 27 years ago ,found in a five&dime store...hand written, translated from hebru to latin and in french.

my own way to look at them is this : you draw an entire cloud of them when you need one (they GT)

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SSimon]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join